Audio timer for Nether Tempest

I'm really not a visual person when it comes to timers. Bars just don't do it for me. However I love when DBM counts down a specific boss attack (3... 2... 1.. ) and was wondering if there was a timer addon that does the same thing for Nether Tempest. The audio queue would be really helpful.

Not that I heard of but tellmewhen addon can give u an option to make a chosen sound u like after the dot ends. If u download it from curse there's a helpful video tut at the bottom of the page.

Deleted
    Weakauras could solve that. Just add triggers for every second before end and add a sound.
    I didnt test it but it should work.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomathan View Post
    Weakauras could solve that. Just add triggers for every second before end and add a sound.
    I didnt test it but it should work.
    Yes, I use Weakauras to track bombs which provides an option to sound an alert when bomb(s) has dropped off. You can find the specific strings for mage bombs in the Weakauras thread.

Deleted
    Yes, voice counting can be nice when there is a single target boss. However when you are multidotting things can get confusing.

I use Weak Auras to play a sound when either NT or LB drop off, while using them. My only gripe is that I can't up the volume on just that sound as sometimes it can be missed if people are talking in vent.

I also keep the Weak Aura Progress bar for LB/NT above my buttons, which allows me to see when it will be dropping w/o having to find the boss frame. The sound does help immensely when you are moving or focused on other things, you hear it and are like "Oh that's right" and mash the button.

Edit - as a prior poster stated, you get a lot of sound when you multi-dot
    Last edited by gallamann; 2013-06-03 at 03:20 PM.

Thanks for the response guys. I'll grab Weak Auras and start playing with it.

As far as the sound level, I'll be pulling DBM's "three two one" female voice and it's pretty loud. If it's an issue, I'll copy and edit the sound files and increase their volume.

Tidyplates helped me a ton with this. Each health bar has the DoT and a number showing time remaining on that mob.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joefox View Post
    Not that I heard of but tellmewhen addon can give u an option to make a chosen sound u like after the dot ends. If u download it from curse there's a helpful video tut at the bottom of the page.
    you can also add a 1/2 second sound to refresh it with Tellmewhen, i use audio cues for pretty much everything <3 tellmewhen.

Deleted
    You can setup an aura tracking addon like weak auras power auras tellmewhen or you can use a mage specific addon like scorchio2