Question Who do you look up to?

Just wondering? I'll start I look up to my father and towelliee ( the streamer)

Deleted
    Anyone who can teach me something profound in my life in different aspects.

So for instance, Mandela about struggle and pain during changes. Kobe bryant when I look at determination towards being the best he can be. My grandfather in being nice and very helpful while remaining humble. Etc etc

If you can teach me something profound, something that improves my life, I look up to those people.

I never had "role models" in a global sense - like, looking up to someone because of his personality. I look up to some people because of their aptness in certain areas of competence I relate to. As a musician, I look up to the work ethic, creative mentality, artistic integrity and technical prowess of some classic and contemporary composers and musicians. I'm actually pretty ignorant to most other areas of life.

I look up to any person who is able to prove civil courage, integrity, goodwill and benevolence, modesty and the nerve to be individual in a judgemental world where everyone is unquestioningly in-line. Nobody specific, no matter if it's a child or an adult, a private person or someone in an official function. I'm impressed by anyone who has the strength to not be cynical, offended and jumpy all the time, because almost everyone is. It's so easy to say no, to fault things, to point out mistakes and to hate stuff. I respect positive attitude, a rare feat among people.

Deleted
    Ghandi
    Dr. Hawking
    The homeless dude who told Alexander The Great to get out of his sunlight.

You know, general people like that and more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lore from tankspot/Zamofficial/Gamebreaker who is now gone off to work for blizzard so won't be doing video shows anymore sadly

Other than that, eh not really anyone. Maybe that's why I have such a lack of motivation.

10+ Year Old Account
    People who have earned their status.