Deleted

need help with a guildie

We got a Feral druid in our guild, but imo, she is really underperforming. Could any of you kittys please him me out on what shes doing wrong?

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ytera/advanced
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...um/damageDone/

Thanks so much in advance

I am seeing a few enchanting issues like windsong on the weapon, sha armor kits on chest, hands and boots, as well as no enchant on the back. That is probably doing some damage, that is all I notice at a glance.

Ok:

VERY bad metagem. Runspeed as a cat is useless agi+3%critdmg.
    totaly bullshit enchants.
    very poor choices on gems, way too much hit and expertise
    bad weapon and trinket. talentchoices are not good too. either go hotw or DoC.

playstyle is not that bad, uptimes are not perfect but ok. needs to improve gear and enchants,

The only thing worse is your fury warrior.

few things that I see that needs adjusting

As people mentioned hit/expertise is off
    1. hit/exp needs to be at or around 7.5%
    2. Enchants, need to more feral specific
    -- remove the Sha Armor Kit on gloves, get 170 mastery
    -- remove Windsong from weapon, get Dancing Steel enchant
    -- remove the Sha Armor Kit from feet, get Enchant boots, blurred speed (agi and minor speed)
    -- Buckle on belt, add Delicate (red Gem, 160 agi)
    -- remove meta from helm, get 216 agi and 3% increase critical effect
    -- Cloak (add 180 crit to it, if under hit capped then 180 hit instead)
    -- remove the Sha Armor Kit from chest, get Glorious Stats (80 to all stats)

3. reforging
    Agility > Expertise (7.5%) = Melee Hit (7.5%) > Mastery > Crit > Haste

if they get Rune of Re-Origination (trinket)
    -- Agility > Expertise (7.5%) = Melee Hit (7.5%) > Crit > Mastery > Haste

Items:
    remove the Talisman of Bloodlust, get Rune of Re-Origination (http://www.wowhead.com/item=95802)
    remove Hawkmaster's Talon, get Vicious Talisman of the Shadow Pan Assault (http://www.wowhead.com/item=94511) (Reforge Hit > Mastery)

Needs to get 4pc set, 40% crit from TF and Rune of Re-Origination timed right (along with Incarnation) will make the kitty do some major, explosive damage
    Last edited by Ziene; 2013-06-03 at 09:19 PM.

Deleted
    Im going to discuss this with her when she gets online tomorrow. Enchanting Stamina seems.. weird.

---------- Post added 2013-06-03 at 07:55 PM ----------

But the playstyle seems OK?

Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post
    Im going to discuss this with her when she gets online tomorrow. Enchanting Stamina seems.. weird.
    Feral don't need to worry about gemming/enchanting Stam. We have alot of resources that require us not to do the Bear/Kittycleave anymore.

1. When it was changed from feral to feral/guardian. Alot of those bear utilities went to guardian spec to make tanking separate from kitty
    2. Guardian has a different gear priority than feral
    3. Talent - Heart of the Wild - Use to be a temporary Bear (45 sec, 6 min CD, can have bear like abilities)(http://www.wowhead.com/spell=108288)
    While in Bear Form, Agility, Expertise, Hit Chance, and armor bonuses increased, Vengeance granted, chance to be hit by melee critical strikes reduced.

So, no. ferals do not ever need to increase stam. They need to focus on agi and mastery mainly.
    Last edited by Ziene; 2013-06-03 at 09:23 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Running with a 483 weapon and 2 trinkets that give the most useless feral stats will be holding them back.

Playstyle seems decent. Rake should be more of a priority since it's DPE is the highest. Could easily gain a couple thousand dps by making Rake 100% uptime.
    They should be using different T4/T6 talents to optimize damage. I suggest running Soul of the Forest and Heart of the Wild. If they seem to be good with that, then try to step up to playing with Dream of Cenarius.

Quote Originally Posted by Paloro View Post
    Running with a 483 weapon and 2 trinkets that give the most useless feral stats will be holding them back.

Playstyle seems decent. Rake should be more of a priority since it's DPE is the highest. Could easily gain a couple thousand dps by making Rake 100% uptime.
    They should be using different T4/T6 talents to optimize damage. I suggest running Soul of the Forest and Heart of the Wild. If they seem to be good with that, then try to step up to playing with Dream of Cenarius.
    ^------------ This. I was raiding for a while (now, I'm pvping most of this season) I was just going through LFR and would be SoF/DoC. Did pretty good dps with this simple mechanic.

I'm confused.

I thought you wanted to go Mastery > Crit > Haste with RoR, but keep all of them as close as possible while Mastery is still the max stat.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielle View Post
    I'm confused.

I thought you wanted to go Mastery > Crit > Haste with RoR, but keep all of them as close as possible while Mastery is still the max stat.
    It is.

Though crit>mastery is not a great dps lose due to getting more cp during that time as long as you dont refresh dots while the trinket is proccing but mastery > crit does more dmg, crit>mastery is easier to mess up, but can lead to a dps increase aswell, for someone like the OP posted mastery>crit should be better