Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Evixy View Post
    You need to change a number of things. First you should filter out Wspeed, Wdps, AP, Hit and Exp (as a hunter you want hit/expertise cap always and Wspeed and Wdps wont magically change with the same gear anyway). After that you want to set number of iterations to 10,000 rather than 1,000. This is done to make your result more reliable as more data equals a more reliable result.

You might want to change Player skill to something else rather than elite (nothing personal, just that less than 1% of all people in WoW including myself are not on an elite level of skill).

Target race and Num enemies should be changed depending on if you want to see your stat priorities in AoE fights or single target fights.
    Result after changing iterations to 10k, removing wspeed, wdps, AP, hit, exp and changing player skill to good.
    The target race and number of enemies are irrelevant, all i want to know is the best stat priority for pure single target fights and right now it seems to be crit.
    Or atleast according to simcraft and femaledwarf.

Changing player skill to anything other than elite defeats the purpose of obtaining a baseline comparison. When you set it to 'elite', you at least know what it's going to do. Anything other than 'elite' probably isn't modeling anything as realistic as what 'elite' is modeling, unless the only difference is that one takes into account latency or something (that may as well be the case, but I haven't really cared to check exactly what it does since there's no point). Same thing with the 'helter skelter' setting--it's pointless.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennyloggins View Post
    Changing player skill to anything other than elite defeats the purpose of obtaining a baseline comparison. When you set it to 'elite', you at least know what it's going to do. Anything other than 'elite' probably isn't modeling anything as realistic as what 'elite' is modeling, unless the only difference is that one takes into account latency or something (that may as well be the case, but I haven't really cared to check exactly what it does since there's no point). Same thing with the 'helter skelter' setting--it's pointless.
    Still getting crit as a better stat thought, especially in aoe fights.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusk View Post
    Result after changing iterations to 10k, removing wspeed, wdps, AP, hit, exp and changing player skill to good.
    The target race and number of enemies are irrelevant, all i want to know is the best stat priority for pure single target fights and right now it seems to be crit.

For me at 528 iLvl(50k iterations, elite, 450s, patchwerk) I simmed and it showed the following:
    Agi: 6.18
    Haste: 2.79
    Crit: 2.26
    Mastery: 1.57

Still getting crit as a better stat thought, especially in aoe fights.
    Crit is probably better for you. I'm not saying otherwise. The reason haste isn't your highest stat is probably because you don't have Renataki's. Even if you did, it'd probably be pretty equal for Survival. The difference is a lot bigger for BM.

Deleted

You simmed as SV, and like that you will always get crit higher than anything else. If i take your toon and run it as BM results change a lot:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

You are still missing 1 RPPM trinket, so when you get it haste value will be increased.

the three values being that close and high (compared to SV) shows the sinergy between all 3 stats as BM.
    Last edited by mmoc2c179830db; 2013-06-04 at 07:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    Blizzard designed it to increase with Haste. I don't know what game you're playing.
    Read that again. It shouldn't increase the amount of procs in the math as much as it actually is in practice.

Quote Originally Posted by Yavania View Post
    for AoE fights like Tortos what is better stat weight Crit or Haste and is mastery even considered
    This isn't really answering your question but....

My guild found it better to just kite the bats for the entire fight. I md them to our monk tank and he just runs round kiting the whole fight. Due to bats doing no damage 2 healing is no problem.

Do you still go with Bad Juju/Renataki's when going haste > crit or does bloodlust trinket become one of the better options ?

Quote Originally Posted by minkage View Post
    Do you still go with Bad Juju/Renataki's when going haste > crit or does bloodlust trinket become one of the better options ?
    Don't use the talisman of bloodlust.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

I have a 541 HTF talisman sitting in my bags.. tried it out, still only seem to ever get 2 stacks.. goes to 3 when stars align.. but haven't seen 5 yet.. sigh.. it could have been a pretty nice trinket but as it is, it is shitty compared to the alternatives..

Also what changed this tier ? Did the hunter coding the profiles for simcraft finally put some solid effort in or something ? Or is simcraft only preferred now cuz of rppm modeling ? It was complete shit last few tiers..

Quote Originally Posted by Saoron View Post
    Also what changed this tier ? Did the hunter coding the profiles for simcraft finally put some solid effort in or something ? Or is simcraft only preferred now cuz of rppm modeling ? It was complete shit last few tiers..
    Simcraft is more important due to how randomness changed with RPPM. FemaleDwarf models averages and does the calculation one time, Simcraft models randomness and does the calculation 10000 times (varying with your setting, of course).

Getting useful stat weights out of FemaleDwarf takes much more effort than it does out of Simcraft, so it's often just worth taking the extra time to go play with Simcraft instead.

Quote Originally Posted by RastlinER View Post
    Read that again. It shouldn't increase the amount of procs in the math as much as it actually is in practice.
    That's not true. The randomness of real ppm goes both ways. It can either be higher or lower than the real ppm number, but in a vacuum it should be its static value due to the formula of real ppm.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

http: //imageshack .us/photo/my-images/838/69851855 .png/

Finaly i got my 4 rppm items and i went full haste, reach 10k haste with 530ilvl. However the Simcraft shows that mastery have abit higher value than haste after going full haste.

Armory: http: //eu.battle. net/wow/en/character/kazzak/h%C3%A3des/simple

I got around 3-4k DPS increase when i went to full haste from critic.