Page 1 of 90
... LastLast

Mafia 27: Rainbow Revenge

IF YOU ARE NOT PLAYING, DO NOT POST HERE. THANK YOU!

A relatively peaceful place, Rainbow Town has never seen much trouble since its founding. People all over the world come together to live in harmony, celebrating the wonderful thing that is vibrant colors. Recently, however, people have started disappearing with no explanation, never to return. The only plausible explanation for this is an extreme organized crime conspiracy, hellbent on destroying everything good in the world! As the last bastion of rainbow goodness left on the planet, it is up to you to defend the right of colors to exist!

General

Once you are dead, you may only post in the thread for dead players, so do not continue to post in your faction's thread if you were in one. Also, communication with alive players is NOT ALLOWED so do not do it or you will be modkilled(if you are caught). If you post as a dead player in this thread, your post(s) will be deleted.
    Editing of posts after 10 minutes is forbidden.
    Deleting posts is forbidden.
    Quoting/Screenshotting/using anything provided by me(or any other mod) in a PM or your quick topic as evidence is forbidden.
    PMs about the game to others are strictly forbidden at all times. Violation of this rule will result in a modkill

You are free to discuss whatever you want, claim whatever you want, and draw whatever conclusions you want. Just remember that anything can be faked.

Night phase

No other players are allowed to discuss anything in the thread at this time (it's night, you're asleep!). Any posts made during this time will be deleted! Night begins once the final vote is cast! Night will end once everyone is ready and I want it to or once the deadline is met.

Day phase

Everybody has one vote per day to use to decide who to lynch. You can always change your vote, or even have no current vote. Once a player has gotten more than half the votes, they are immediately lynched and may no longer post in the thread - if you have information you need to make public, make sure you say it before you get that last vote. If the day comes to a close without a majority vote, the player with the most votes will be lynched.

If your votes/unvotes are not bolded they will NOT be counted
    Please put your decision in Bold Letters (ex: UNVOTE VOTE XXXXXXX)
    To vote for someone, use VOTE: [Player]
    To remove your vote, use UNVOTE on a line by itself.
    To change your vote, use UNVOTE VOTE: [OtherPlayer] to cancel your previous vote and change the vote to lynch [OtherPlayer]
    To vote for a no-lynch, use VOTE: NO-LYNCH
    To peg someone as a suspicious candidate that you would potentially vote for, without actually voting, use the Finger of Suspicion;
    FoS: Worgenite
    Once the vote requirement is met, it is unofficially night and you may no longer post.
    If a deadline is reached without a majority lynch, the player with the most votes will be lynched instead. In the event of a tie, the player who received his votes first will be lynched.

Alive Players:

celtic209
    Danner
    Everything Nice
    falbacca
    foxximcleod
    Hypermode
    Kasierith
    Krayzy
    listo95
    MartMoves
    Simca
    Robozerim
    Tziva
    Uggorthaholy
    Virothe

Dead Players:

CalasEU - Lookout
    Rollo - Traitor
    kel - VT
    Firebert - VT
    Xanjori - Role Blocker
    Silkku - VT
    Nightfury Treann - Tracker
    Elypop - Investigator
    Blood Fox - VT
    Anakso - Backup Investigator
    Dyra - Godfather
    Decagon - VT
    Majad - VT
    Greeney - VT
    Omertocracy - VT

Day 1 end
    Day 2 end
    Day 3 end
    Day 4 end
    Day 5 end
    Day 6 end
    Day 7 end
    Day 8 end
    Last edited by Lysah; 2013-06-24 at 12:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    buffer !

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

It is now night, please submit your night actions to your respective threads.

Deadline is 0300 GMT Thursday, June 6th (don't expect longer nights beyond night 1).

All roles should have been sent out, let me know if you didn't get yours.
    Last edited by Lysah; 2013-06-05 at 10:48 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    another buffer! Also, to the vt's, I got lazy, I meant to add after "you win with the town" that you have to kill all threats to the town as well.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Free bump and post so I can spectate easier. Good luck every one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just posting for the same reason as Wass, to follow the thread better. Oh and a bump I suppose.
    Formerly The Dwarf Lover (TDL)

Deleted
    Shouldn't the day have started by now considering the announcement said wednesday 03:00 GMT?

Quote Originally Posted by hypermode View Post
    Shouldn't the day have started by now considering the announcement said wednesday 03:00 GMT?
    It was a mistake, I meant to make night one 48 hours long and made it 24 hours long even when I tried not to. I edited it to June 6th but forgot to change the day, d'oh.

That's what I get for trying to convert my timezone to GMT!

First phase of the game and already failing

Buffer bump.

The rainbow sun rises, bringing with it another day in the colorful town of colors. While nothing nefarious had yet taken place, the patron goddess of the land could not shake the ominous feeling that not all was well in Rainbow Town. Evil plots surely stir...someone is up to no good...or something...unfortunately, having recently enacted a no-meddling policy, she was dutifully bound to sit back and let the town take care of itself. Besides, she may or may not still be angry at the paltry blood sacrifice that was offered last week. I mean, come on, you can do better, Rainbow Town!

With 30 alive it takes 16 to lynch.
    Deadline for Day 1 is 1400 GMT Friday, June 7th.

Deleted
    No one died.

Woohoo! Survived my first night!
    I have a totally unfounded good feeling about this!
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Hello fellow towns people! Well not sure what to make of last night, our doctors did a good job I guess? Hmm just 24 hours to vote, I think Ill let the thread fluff over night and cast my vote tomorrow morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Hmm just 24 hours to vote
    Should be 48 hour days unless I goofed on the time again. It's Wednesday now, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    No one died.
    This is weird. The chances of all kills being prevented are..... well I'm going to assume astronomical. I say assume since that's assuming a normal set-up.

Someone did bring up the idea of everyone being Town and it just being last man standing in the sign-ups before. What say we just lynch the evil, yet colourful and comely and utterly useless at calenders, mastermind behind it all? ^_^

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Also I think everyone forgot about ze game
    They're still asleep. Lazy people!

Doctors, roleblockers, bulletproof...
    Or possibly someone with a night kill just failing to reply.
    Or the possibility that since this is a happy, colorful game, noone has a night kill (highly unlikely, but you just never know).

Did I miss any other explanations?
    Either way, I can't say I'm unhappy about this start.

*Offers an offering to the blood-soaked altar of the rainbow goddess, in hope of stabilizing the recent sunrise complications*
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Should be 48 hour days unless I goofed on the time again. It's Wednesday now, right?
    Correct!

Well that's not really good news if so. A lot of Doctors use their protection on themselves D1 so if that be so and he gets double-tapped that's one early Doctor out.

Also I think everyone forgot about ze game
    Thats good - Make it obvious to scum to double tap their targets

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    This is weird. The chances of all kills being prevented are..... well I'm going to assume astronomical. I say assume since that's assuming a normal set-up.

Someone did bring up the idea of everyone being Town and it just being last man standing in the sign-ups before. What say we just lynch the evil, yet colourful and comely and utterly useless at calenders, mastermind behind it all? ^_^
    Agreed

Vote Lysah

Our roleblockers might have gotten lucky last night and blocked a killer. I know I didnt get lucky. If anyone has any valuable (eg a guilty) info please come forward or we will be forced to kill Greeney because he didnt die as expected.

Deleted
    I think Lysah said in the sign up that this would be Town vs Mafia game where night actions have much less power. Problem here is that we got 30 players which stopped me from making the last game Mafia vs Cult vs Town with only 1 NK since with almost 30 players the game would have been ridiculously long. I think what we have here is the rule where scum doesn't kill N1 (or N0) and it's just essentially free investigation(s) for TPRs

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Or possibly someone with a night kill just failing to reply.[/B]
    Nope. Night ended early so all night actions were received unless Lysah is already breaking the rules

---------- Post added 2013-06-05 at 03:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    I think Lysah said in the sign up that this would be Town vs Mafia game where night actions have much less power. Problem here is that we got 30 players which stopped me from making the last game Mafia vs Cult vs Town with only 1 NK since with almost 30 players the game would have been ridiculously long. I think what we have here is the rule where scum doesn't kill N1 (or N0) and it's just essentially free investigation(s) for TPRs
    I think that would be completely silly unless the mafia had some advantage to balance it out (eg an extra member)

---------- Post added 2013-06-05 at 03:49 PM ----------

Last edited by mmoc81024b83e3; 2013-06-05 at 02:50 PM.