Page 2 of 90 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I'm definitely going to vote on Lysah if she broke the mafia rules!

10+ Year Old Account
    Silly Nemi. Why would you want to cut me when I come bearing delicious candy necklaces.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    Nope. Night ended early so all night actions were received unless Lysah is already breaking the rules
    Celtic: Right you are!

--

I wonder if we are dealing with some sort of global one-shot night protection ability. Because yes, we should have at around 3 night kills active on for N0 at this game size (I think?). And assuming we have 6 players that can protect/roleblock or are bulletproof, the chances of no kill happening is...

* Ponders the maths and giving up after trying to calculate 1 - ((6/30)^3) without a calculator, then realizing the formula is flawed anyway *

Yeah. Very small.

So, FoS: Lysah
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

15+ Year Old Account
    Seriously? No kills? Wow.

vote greeney

He must have some sort of protection or somethi...I mean >.>

unvote
    wyrd bið ful aræd

Deleted
    Btw, Lysah isn't playing. She's just modding it.

Deleted
    Yep, as of right now, we have 46 and an half hour to randomly lynch some poor sod.

Anyone has any idea if this is positive for the town or not?
    My personal guess would be that it is a positive thing, considering that it sounds probable that a bullet proof vest was popped somewhere tonight, which is a characteristic mostly owned by serial killers in our games (and is mostly a scummy attribute according to http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Bulletproof).
    However this is mostly speculation and fairly useless, but it's the best we can do.

Also about the thread title (considering last game title gave away that there was a cult, it can have 2 meanings.
    1. would be something involving my little pony, which I don't know if lysah is a fan of (someone who is active there confirm please).
    I have been looking for my little pony related games on mafiascum but can't find anything besides a game that really seems super weird and I can't seem to make much sense of (http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?t=13824) for those who want to look. Another thing that points to this would be the pink text in the original post.
    2. The other possibility has something to do with the Mafia 9.5 dead thread, in which a ''Rainbow Revenge List'' from lysah is mentioned, now im not sure who is on that list/if it is a joke of sorts, but if anyone who played that game and is playing now would care to elaborate, be my guest.

God im so tryhard while having really nothing to say of use about the game, this is kinda the reason we don't have a day first

Deleted
    I don't think it matters if there was 0 kills during the night. People with PR atleast must have gotten something out of it, even with 0 kills.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    would be fun if someone who modded it was also playing

10+ Year Old Account
    I think what's more likely is that we have a MASSIVE amount of scum this game, (i.e. a big mafia team, not necessarily lots of SK or lots of mafia teams) but they're less powerful than previous games (because if you have 10 people per mafia team, you still only have one NK).

Iirc, in previous games, we've had less than 6 big roles (doctor/cop/JK/jack/vig/whatever), and given that this is Lysah, and given what she's said about this game, I think it's safe to say that we don't have 6 big TPRs.

HOWEVER, she also said this game would be unlike any game we've played (at least, I'm pretty sure she said that) so I'd keep all idea open at all times, regardless of the feasibility of it, we need to be careful to not be basing our assumptions on false information or false speculation.

Also, OMG OMG OMG OMG I LIVED, HOORAY, WOOHOO! YAY!

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think it matters if there was 0 kills during the night. People with PR atleast must have gotten something out of it, even with 0 kills.
    It still matters that weren't any kills, because it's highly unlikely that no one would die during the Night without less NKs or more TPRs.

Like Everything Nice said, (if they didn't know already, because her comment) the mafia know that they've targeted a few TPRs and they are likely to target them again N2.

Hypermode, I wouldn't look too far into the Rainbow theme, I think that's more because Lysah likes Rainbows or something. I don't know her too well though, so if someone thinks otherwise, correct me.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    .... It's a reference to herself. Lysah is the Rainbow Maiden....
    Thus the avatar. And colors.
    ^^ Basically what I was talking about, Rainbows being Lysah's thing.

Something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Also, OMG OMG OMG OMG I LIVED, HOORAY, WOOHOO! YAY!
    Congratulations

Unvote
    Vote Deca

Obviously scum and thats why he didnt die to their night kill

No NK's? Srsly?
    Did Lysah forget to put in scum or something?
    Well, if there's no threats to the town.. we've won!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    Congratulations

Unvote
    Vote Deca

Obviously scum and thats why he didnt die to their night kill
    Says the guy with the signature confessing that he's scum! Obvious scum tactic!

Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    No NK's? Srsly?
    Did Lysah forget to put in scum or something?
    Well, if there's no threats to the town.. we've won!
    We never know, we might've just gotten lucky, like someone pointed out, maybe no kills are meant to go through N1 (as it was a Night start) or there could be cult or something.

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    We know. Since when has that ever stopped us from lynching the Mod before? ^_^

And Hypermode:

1. Look at Lysah's avatar. She's been of the rainbow for sometime now.
    2. It's (mostly) a joke. After all about 78% of the list is comprised of DIE FIREBERT DIE!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    29 VTs and one lurking Treann SK
    Ermagherd.
    Lysah's crafty so it's very plausible..

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    We never know, we might've just gotten lucky, like someone pointed out, maybe no kills are meant to go through N1 (as it was a Night start) or there could be cult or something.
    I was kidding.

So, do we actually have any leads? :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    We know. Since when has that ever stopped us from lynching the Mod before? ^_^
    >_____________________>

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think we actually have any leads, basically, all that we know is:

There were no kills in the Night.
    All Night actions were accounted for.

Um, I think those are the two things we are 100% sure on.

Doctors may have been targeted.
    Mafia would have figured this out and are likely to target the same people again.

Things that are PROBABLY true.

There are probably a small number of TPRs.
    There are probably a small number of actual NKs.

Things that COULD be true, but not necessarily.

I think that's about all I know or what could be true.

Something.

She said it was going to be a quick game so there can't be that few scum or TPR's.

Vote: Nightfury Treann

There, got my insurance now.
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    She said it was going to be a quick game so there can't be that few scum or TPR's.
    Hm, I didn't catch where she said that.

Perhaps Silkku is correct and NKs N1 were not allowed.

I don't see how else you could make a quick game without lots of scum and TPR, but with lots of scum and TPR, at least a few kills would've gone through. Of course, we've had better luck sometimes (Remember when Falbacca investigated the two people in question? Wasn't that like, a 1/60 chance of happening?), so we can't rule out luck, but I think it's best that we operate under the assumption that we were not lucky (doesn't matter if we've had better luck, doesn't make this more unlikely).

Something.