Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    i one shot lei shen on lfr with zero buffs because people followed the mechanics that we explained o.0

10+ Year Old Account
    I have never had one. Ever. Every single LFR experience has reaffirmed that I am running it for purely pragmatic reasons, and that everyone with a lick of anonymity and no will to maintain a reputation on the internet is a total prick at even a slight provocation. And when you don't have to try, people often won't.

All in all, the best experience I've had with it is where everyone was quiet and stuff died quickly. Otherwise it's been horrible, more horrible and /raid quit worthy. (Rng is Rng but I am clearly attracting the most irritating people in the universe)

No I am NOT a grouch who think LFR should be scrapped (I think it should be on the lockout for sure) but you kids can have your watered down version of this piss, If I want to raid I will FORCE time into my schedule or I will drag a group of pissants through by their heels through normal on the weekend. ANYTHING but that. (Thankfully my life allows raiding at the moment)
    I have eaten all the popcorn, I left none for anyone else.

last week someone pulled lei shen before everyone was ready and after a few people died early on, some said to wipe it. the ones that were still alive decided to keep going and managed to one shot it!

Pretty much every week is awesome, i log in, follow some people around, get loot. Mad fun.

Deleted
    Mogushan vaults part 2, as a resto druid, with two guildies : another healer and an overgeared shadow priest.

One tank DCed, the other was in dps spec. We had the shadowpriest tank (and he did it well, keeping aggro). Had him tank elegon, too, (the new tank got a bit irritated, though)

Yesterday, I was pulled into a group that had just wiped on Lei Shen. I saw that the Warrior in the MT slot was wearing all blues and everyone was complaining about him. So I asked which groups were which, then pulled on east. I /rw'ed SPREAD OUT, then STACK on south, then STAND IN SWIRLIES on west, and moved him so that the east conduit would get destroyed. Whenever the Warrior tried to taunt off me, I just blew a DPS cooldown so that I over-aggroed him and kept tanking. I never had to taunt. After the intermission, I just said STACK ON MELEE on every conduit as soon as the ball lightnings spawned. The warrior almost wiped us by moving him just as the second intermission was starting because the north conduit leveled up, but we held it together and got him down.

Then I requeued, got in with another bear tank. We stormed the whole instance and I stayed to one-shot Lei Shen again.
    Last edited by Tarazet; 2013-06-06 at 07:02 PM.

I had a really smooth run at least once but dont remember them. Most of it is a mindless grind of frustration so in the end I walk away having done a mindless grind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Two guildies and I were in LFR, and as always after the Twins half the group left. Actually more than that because there were only 8 of us left. So in vent one guildie told my other guildie to go run up and "solo" the adds leading up to Lei Shen. So he ran up there and aggro'd them..then used that knife you can get to kill himself, Just to be funny. So We laughed and I started to rez him, not 1 second before I got my rez off, the entire raid filled up and EVERYONE who zoned in got one shot.

It was the most hilarious thing that has ever happened..He didn't know he was lead till that happen either.

We were doing Garalon and the tank wasn't kiting him very well. I don't even know how low his health was but someone got underneath him wiping the entire group except for this one lock. The lock proceeded to solo Garalon and saved the day.
    Yeah, I just came back from the spirit world, and I have an important message from a certain horse...it would like for you not to keep beating

Quote Originally Posted by Goronfighter View Post
    We were doing Garalon and the tank wasn't kiting him very well. I don't even know how low his health was but someone got underneath him wiping the entire group except for this one lock. The lock proceeded to solo Garalon and saved the day.
    From what %? Jeez, I mean, I know it's possible, but god that would take for ever.
    Signature Nazi's suck.

Deleted
    Durumu during the first week of its release. All but 6 of us die to the maze and we still kill it. I thought it was pretty cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    My best LFR moment was a few weeks ago where I queued as a tank for Pinnacle of Storms on my DK. My main is dps, so I'm in mostly dps gear as blood (which has never been a problem, at least for LFR and LFD). Fresh run, and the other tank left instantly as we zoned in. We cleared the trash up to Qon, then someone said: I guess we need a second tank now. So we sat there for about a minute waiting for a second tank, at which point I figured - Hey, why not at least try solo tanking it?

So I did a ready check, pull timer, and off we went. We killed the first part of the fight no problem, but at this point I had 5 stacks of "Throw Spear" on me. I was hurting pretty bad to begin with, and then everyone got thrown into the Windstorm and I was still taking ticks of the DOT. My health ticked down to 5% - The Windstorm was still going on, and I thought I was going to die, but thankfully the DOT fell off right then. So we beat the 2nd part, I was at 5 stacks. We beat the third part, I was at 10 stacks - Ouch! Qon himself came down at this point. We popped bloodlust, boss is almost dead... I'm at 14 stacks, and every tick + melee swing is putting at 30% or less of my maximum health. And the DOT ticks every 2 seconds (at 14 stacks, for 350k each tick). And just when I was entirely out of every single cooldown I had left, the boss fell over, dead. I promptly fell over immediately after.

There was much rejoicing and thanking of healers, and then we proceeded to 1 tank the rest of the instance :P