Trick question... there aren't any!

Warren Demartini is the only remotely worthwhile musician out of that entire list.

1. Bon Jovi
    2. Poison
    3. Def Leppard

I really can't think of anyone else off the top of my head. All 3 I grew up on as a kid and my first album was Bon Jovi's Slippery When Wet. In a funny twist of fate I hadn't seen any of them in concert until the last 12 months. Probably going to see Bon Jovi again as they are coming back to Toronto.

1. Queensryche, (well, they dressed and had make up as glam-rockers anyways).

2. Def Leppard

That's it for me.

Twisted Sister(though if you listen to their music OTHER than their big hits, they actually don't sound glam, they just sound like straight forward heavy metal with some NWOBHM influence. Compare songs like Burn in Hell, Under the Blade, The Beast, Captain Howdy, Destroyer to stuff by Poison and Bon Jovi):

Skid Row(another band that gets labelled as glam, but really isn't):

WASP(see Skid Row comment...noticing a trend here):

Alice Cooper(in his "glam metal" period):

I never heard anyone call Queensryche glam but since the guy above me did does that mean I can pick them for my final one? If so:

10+ Year Old Account
    American Glam Rock and British Glam rock seem two different things. When I think Glam Rock I think 70's David Bowie, T-Rex, Sweet and Slade or even Adam Ant

I usually consider Motely Crue, Poison and Bon Jovi "Hair Metal" or "Hard Rock". Or maybe its just me, I wasn't even sure glam rock was popular in america during the 70's?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glam_rock
    Last edited by Orby; 2013-06-05 at 02:41 PM.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    I usually consider Motely Crue, Poison and Bon Jovi "Hair Metal" or "Hard Rock". Or maybe its just me, I wasn't even sure glam rock was popular in america during the 70's?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glam_rock
    American generally just referred to it as "glam" not "glam rock" or "glam metal", and it generally referred to bands like Poison, Warrant, Bon Jovi, Def Leppard, etc.