Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Don't people read the mails they get? Yes the fireworks are gone, it was this weekend... All these silly questions are beginning to piss me off. "should I come back" "Do people still play" "why no raids"... Here

Wrong.. Fireworks are still available, they just popped on EU server. So please, use google yourself ok?

Ah you clicked the link, so you now know where to get your frigin information!

Wow guys... the snark level has gotten pretty high in here. Can we please bring it back down to a much lower level? Thanks.

Helmet part done <3 yay, just looking at some fireworks for a free transmog like item? cool!

I was helpfull.
    1. I gave you a source to find all the answers to any question you'll ever have (google)
    2. I made the answer to your question appear right in front of you on your screen and all you had to do was click a link, can't get a whole lot more user friendly

That video also mistakes hater with troll, which I can't help but find funny...

Back on topic:
    IMO the popularity of both the event PvP arenas show how many people would love some more game-modes in tPvP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dragon Bash at RPC 2013 in Cologne, Germany with ArenaNet.

(is that T-SHIRTS??? they were throwing out to the audience???)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nK3...layer_embedded
    Valar morghulis

Quote Originally Posted by HardlyWaken View Post
    Funny thing is, you were also wrong. Watching Fireworks gets you the Dragon hat, yes. But the Tokens are used to trade in for Dagon Weapons. Wings are from either the 10 achievement meta, Buying from the Trader with gold, getting them outright from coffers, OR buying them for unreal amounts of candy.
    I wasn't wrong, though I WAS just kidding, though it didn't carry over.

There are no tokens. You've got Zhaitaffy and Dragon's Jade Claim Ticket.

Token was just a generic term I was using for Zhaitaffy, though I'd previously used EventCurrency.

No worries though, as I said I was just kidding around with Fencers "same stuff with a different decoration" comments.

---------- Post added 2013-06-17 at 03:55 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Karizee View Post
    Dragon Bash at RPC 2013 in Cologne, Germany with ArenaNet.

(is that T-SHIRTS??? they were throwing out to the audience???)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nK3...layer_embedded
    I'd like a T-shirt, but I wish they sold the pinata's they sent to different places. Perhaps with an ingame unlock of a portable pinata!

I really like the whole look of Dragon Bash, lions arch looks really nice. The sky reminded me a bit of Halloween though. The holiday is alright though, I've enjoyed all the others more so far. I also really don't care for the hologram dragon wings, I will try and get the meta achievement ones, but they don't look amazing. I do like a couple of the jade items, I am hoping to get one of those, maybe the longbow or the staff.

I hope they tie it in with Cantha a little more, who knows what the story will be about.
    Last edited by worprz; 2013-06-17 at 08:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HardlyWaken View Post
    Funny thing is, you were also wrong. Watching Fireworks gets you the Dragon hat, yes. But the Tokens are used to trade in for Dagon Weapons. Wings are from either the 10 achievement meta, Buying from the Trader with gold, getting them outright from coffers, OR buying them for unreal amounts of candy.
    You sir/mam, made my day! <3
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

I'm liking this event well enough, but there are some parts from past events that I think would of made the Dragon Bash event even better. First of all this is something I probably wouldn't do but I think others might like and that is a holiday themed jumping puzzle. Next is a holiday themed dungeon, I know there's more stuff going to be added but I don't think a dungeon is one of them, would love to be proven wrong on this one, but so far the only talk about any instanced content is the Memories on the Pyre single-player instance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    I'd like a T-shirt, but I wish they sold the pinata's they sent to different places. Perhaps with an ingame unlock of a portable pinata!
    Pinhata dragon mini >!

While i find this event aesthetically pleasing they have raised the bar on tedious achievements. There is no way in hell i am going to run about hitting hundreds of pinatas or killing mobs spread all over the world. I find those wings pretty crap looking anyways. Some fun things but pretty underwhelming imho.

The effigies are awful, comparatively. Only 3 per zone (rather spaced out too), only in level 1-25 zones, and on an 30 minute respawn timer. Needless to say, unless you happen to have characters playing in those areas (I don't) it's a bit of a pain, especially since you need to burn 50 of them. I ended up taking all 8 alts to Gendarran Fields and bouncing between the two in the south every 30 minutes. Not what I would consider fun or interesting, but at least it's done.

Disappointed that the change in achievements doesn't seem to have gone through either. They reduced the number to 8 for the meta achievement, but I have 8 and no wings. Oh, the ceremony wasn't too bad. Hopefully it's a daily to get the gold & karma from it.

I've got four alts running circles in Wayfarer Foothills, the three aren't too far and there are events occuring in the same areas.

Not great fun, but will be done soon. Wish there were holograms along the route.

Yea the effigies are a pain. The dance you do at them is fun though I also did really enjoy the solo instance that was fun

Not the greatest of activities (probably an understatement) but I think too many people are trying to get the achievement all in one play session. There are several weeks to go to do this.

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Not the greatest of activities (probably an understatement) but I think too many people are trying to get the achievement all in one play session. There are several weeks to go to do this.
    So true. I didn't sweat it and got almost all the achievements through regular play. I suspect I'll be just fine with the effigies too (got about 12 of them just from doing world events yesterday). I'm more curious how these single player instances will be like. The five bounties we have to get should be interesting. Hopefully it won't be a gimmick fight like Canach was.

Quote Originally Posted by carnifex2005 View Post
    So true. I didn't sweat it and got almost all the achievements through regular play. I suspect I'll be just fine with the effigies too (got about 12 of them just from doing world events yesterday). I'm more curious how these single player instances will be like. The five bounties we have to get should be interesting. Hopefully it won't be a gimmick fight like Canach was.
    first three are in, it's just click on guy for convo, I assume the other 2 will be similar.

Who else thinks that "healer" is the lady from the Molten Alliance and just wants to throw her in jail but doesn't get that option!