Best way to farm Justice?

Hey guys,

I'm planning on leveling a shaman, but the only BoA part I'm missing is the mail-chest. What is the best and most effective way to farm Justice for this?

Do BG's and convert them from honour to justice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you a tank or healer (preferably tank so you can dictate the pace)?

Dungeons. 100-120 per boss. 3-5 bosses per dungeon.

As a monk tank who doesn't need a healer for MoP heroics, I just steam through groups, going so far as to solo bosses in spite if the group lags behind too much.

Not as fun as a healer, because you can get some tank that's a total pussy and wants to pull at a reasonable pace. Pfft. Breakneck or no neck.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Quote Originally Posted by ViridianCC View Post
    Are you a tank or healer (preferably tank so you can dictate the pace)?

Dungeons. 100-120 per boss. 3-5 bosses per dungeon.

As a monk tank who doesn't need a healer for MoP heroics, I just steam through groups, going so far as to solo bosses in spite if the group lags behind too much.

Not as fun as a healer, because you can get some tank that's a total pussy and wants to pull at a reasonable pace. Pfft. Breakneck or no neck.
    Dungeons are a good choice if you have a tank/healing spec.

If you're pure DPS queue for scenarios while waiting on your dungeon pop as the prize bags will usually contain JP. PVPing is also a valid option.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ViridianCC View Post

Looks like we've got ourselves a badass here.
    Look! Words!

I'm a healer, so queueing up for BG's is a better choice then to avoid having a tank wanting to pull reasonable packs?

OT @Viridian: Your sig is fugging neat!

Quote Originally Posted by Ranklune View Post
    I'm a healer, so queueing up for BG's is a better choice then to avoid having a tank wanting to pull reasonable packs?

If you got a good tank in your guild who's willing to go fast, that works too.

I don't know if you'll get better queue times queuing for pvp over pve.

10+ Year Old Account

As a tank in heroics i generally ask for Ilv if on my main or pull the first pack to get an idea what i'm dealing with..If someone else doesn't first..Depending on the group i'll pull whole rooms or go at a regular pace it really depends on the group.

The most efficient way to get honor is converting justice, not the other way around. Don't pvp for justice lol.

Find a tank who's looking to get some quick Valor (or maybe JP for BoA gear/Honor) and chain run dungeons with them. As a tank, I can usually JP cap in maybe 2-3 hours depending on the group.

You can also look for two other people in your guild for guild heroics (and guild gold) and power through some heroics that way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    Looks like we've got ourselves a badass here.
    Well, relatively speaking...

Thanks!

Since you're a healer, dungeons will probably still be better than PVP, but it's gonna be a real crapshoot. In my opinion, if you like PVP, do PVP. Dungeons will probably be faster, but so ridiculously variable, y'know?
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.