To Mr.Robot or not Mr.Robot, is that the question? (spriest)

So I'm trying to figure out the best way to gem/reforge, and Mr.Robot basically is good for that. Now, I know and alot know we cannot rely entirely on Mr.Robot, some classes/specs being out of wack or something. For shadow priests, it's pretty easy though, hit > haste > mastery > crit, and unless I'm mistaken we don't have to care about haste plateaus, as haste is just best overall anyway.

Now, Mr.Robot with his optimization would lower my haste by 2% but would increase mastery by 2.6% and crit by 0.30%, while gaining some spellpower... do I go with that or, not?

10+ Year Old Account
    Gemming from howtopriest

Breakpoints

As far as reforging umm, do you have LMG/UVLS? Have you read the other thread in this priest forum regarding 10k something haste, there's some cross-over with your question that might be helpful

From what I've seen of the people from AskMrRobot on H2P, they've worked a lot to ensure accuracy with shadow priests.

You do, however, need to double check the stat weights or, preferably, enter them in yourself manually to be sure they're going to be optimal for yourself.

Well, I was told here, by another fellow shadow priest, to go all in on haste, ignoring plateaus. Mr.Robot is "enforcing" the 10124 plateau (I'm goblin, a bit less), and I'm game to regem/reforge in that regard. It's just that I thought it was all haste or die.

I went and regem'ed and reforged almost the exact way it hinted (used ReforgeLite after having regem'ed to Mr.Robot "demands"), went in ToT, killed our fist H Jin'rok and I did 173K dps, which is meh I guess. (then again I'm 524, 2xt15 bonus with 1 being 502... lacking...) But in the end I think I gain dps, so I'm glad I guess.

15+ Year Old Account
    The last time I gave MrRobot another try (about a month ago), it still was super glitchy for Shadow - so I don't recommend it.

Plenty of good Shadow guides out there
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Hey I'm from Ask Mr. Robot. Digg, it sounds like you might be using the T14+ stat weights. If you have either the LMG or T15 trinkets, you'll want to select our T15+ stat weight preset (you'll find it in the drop down menu right above the list of gear). The T15 weights do as you're expecting: favor Haste and has no breakpoints.

We do work with the H2P people on the stat weight presets. After talking with them a few months ago, we split our stat weights into 2 options (the T14 and T15). Yvaelle, can you tell me what is glitchy so I can look into it?
    Ask Mr. Robot Human Minion

wowreforge.com is what I use. Since I'm a draenei, I set spirit close to 4760 (minus any hit I can't reforge out of). Be sure to manually include upgraded stats (biggest pain with wowreforge).