Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Unhappy Looking to buy a program for 200$

Hello, I am looking to buy Dolphin Imaging 10.5 ( full working version ) for 200$ , I am really desperate to get that program & I can't afford it's price ( its original price is about 7 years of my salary ) , I am sorry if i am not supposed to post this here , feel free to delete it if this is against the rules.
    Last edited by amherian; 2013-06-04 at 09:49 PM.

You want to buy a cracked software, which means it's free, for 200$ instead of downloading it yourself. Whaaaaaaaaaa?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevkul View Post
    You want to buy a cracked software, which means it's free, for 200$ instead of downloading it yourself. Whaaaaaaaaaa?
    I think he wants to buy a legal licensed copy used.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Quote Originally Posted by amherian View Post
    ( full version + crack )
    Now, unless he wants to buy a used copy AND some crack, I'm going to assume he doesn't even piratebay, bro.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevkul View Post
    Now, unless he wants to buy a used copy AND some crack, I'm going to assume he doesn't even piratebay, bro.
    Oh didn't notice the request for a crack. Well then I take it back, and he's asking for illegal goods. Time for this thread to go away.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

I am asking for any working version of this program & I am willing to pay whoever helps me simply as i can't afford it's original price.

I'm afraid that there is no cracked versions of this software, and 200$ is not enough to find an oldschool assembler programmer capable of cracking stuff.

Try to send them an email explaining that you are very poor and asking for a free copy

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    Why are you desperate to get dental software? Are you trying to become some sort of back room dentist in mexico?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Botter View Post
    Why are you desperate to get dental software? Are you trying to become some sort of back room dentist in mexico?
    No i am about to graduate & i can't afford it's price.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why should anyone trust you to use a Class 2 medical device on them that you cannot afford?
    Last edited by Harry Botter; 2013-06-04 at 10:05 PM.
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

I know fuck all about being a dentist, but don't you normally join a clinic that already has the software?

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Then you can't have it sorry. You are asking for assistance in illegally obtaining a copy of software.
    Promoting illegal activity is against forum rules.

Dentists are evil. Don't help him!
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

Where are you going to be working as a dentist?
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    Where are you going to be working as a dentist?
    Yeah. So I know not to go there.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Botter View Post
    Wy should anyone trust you to use a Class 2 medical device on them that you cannot afford?
    Ofc no1 will , this program isn't for me , it is a gift for my superior so that he would teach me ortho , where i am living only 5-10 people get mastery degree in orthodontics every year because orthodontists doesn't want to teach fresh graduates ortho just to keep the number of orthodontists in my country low so that their salary remains really high , so unless i am a son of a orthodontists ( not just any dentist even ) i will never get my degree in ortho unless i start making favors here and there , this program is the best example of how i can get started to learn ortho.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Ofc no1 will , this program isn't for me , it is a gift for my superior so that he would teach me ortho , where i am living only 5-10 people get mastery degree in orthodontics every year because orthodontists doesn't want to teach fresh graduates ortho just to keep the number of orthodontists in my country low so that their salary remains really high , so unless i am a son of a orthodontists ( not just any dentist even ) i will never get my degree in ortho unless i start making favors here and there , this program is the best example of how i can get started to learn ortho.
    So stealing software is your answer?

and as for a fresh graduate really noway to get something like this at this time of my life, maybe in 5 years ya i would make crazy amount of money if i could finish my degree.

10+ Year Old Account
    So you want to steal insanely expensive software as a favor to a guy for him to teach you to use it? If he is so good why doesn't he have it? This sounds like you wanting to be a back room dentist in some 3rd world country ripping off tourists, who get kidnapped and have their grills fucked up. Like a less murdery version of Hostel. Also I understand English may well not be your native tongue, but I would hope your grammar and punctuation are better in your native language.