Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    As a DPS:
    Classic: Onyxia (Didn not raid much, so out of the few I did, this comes out the easiest)
    TBC: Overall 10m and 25m, Chess event (Kara) - 25m only, Voidreaver (Lootreaver)
    Wotlk: Lootship 10/25 N/HC
    Cata: Morchoch 10/25 N/HC
    MoP: Primodius 10m-N (We oneshotted it when we got to him, so choosing it because of that), Just started 25m raiding in HC enviornment, so have only tried Jinhrokh and Tortos HC, out of those two, Jinhrokh.

Vanilla: Never raided, but most likely Lucifron
    BC: Void Reaver
    WotLK: Gunship encounter. If it doesn't count (not a boss), then Noth. Vault of Archavon, well, I'm not really sure if it was a raid.
    Cata: Morchok.
    MoP: Tie between Jin'Rokh and Spirit Kings

Deleted
    Gehennas, Flamegor
    Void Reaver, Rage Winterchill
    Noth 2.0, Flame Leviathan
    Morchok
    No idea about pandas

15+ Year Old Account
    Vanilla: Didn't raid, so wouldn't know
    TBC: Chess
    WotLK: Archavon
    Cata: Morchok
    MoP: Not sure, maybe Feng or Jin'rokh
    FFXIV: Rintha Elenah | WoW: Rinth | GW2: Reno Turan

MoP: Twin Consorts. One-shot without anybody knowing what to do really (Nuke the one that's up, don't heal the shadow beast tank, bring the red one to the icicles)
    Cata: regular spine.
    Wrath: Gunship
    BC: Chess, or maybe Maiden in Kara
    Vanilla: Golemagg

So thus far what's the easiest of this xpac?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm just assuming at level:

Vanilla: Onyxia
    Burning Crusade:Illidan Stormrage and Kil'Jaedeen (tie)
    Wrath of the Lich King: Anub'Arak (TOGC version)
    Cataclysm: Omnitron
    Mists of Pandaria: Haven't Raided yet, only planning to do SoO and of that fight I'll say General Nazgrim (Super Saiyan Gamon FTW)

If we were to discuss soloing @90:

Vanilla: Ragnaros
    Burning Crusade: Same as above
    Wrath of the Lich King: OS3D (either size) and Kel'Thuzad (either size)
    Cataclysm: Haven't attempted yet
    Mists of Pandaria: Haven't attempted yet
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

Deleted
    Primodius, put him into the center and nuke.

Shade of Akama really stands out as being completely out of whack with the rest of the instance (Black Temple). I can't think of any other boss that was so out of tune with the other bosses in the raid, in any expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by AD Arbsbear View Post

Gruul was easy for some guilds actually, after learning the mechanics it became a cake walk.
    I think you mean "Gruul was easy for some slower guildes because they got to him after some massive massive nerfs by Blizzard."

Pre-nerf Gruul was so hard that it caused the Second Great Consumables Nerf.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurabolt View Post
    I'm just assuming at level:

Vanilla: Onyxia
    Burning Crusade:Illidan Stormrage and Kil'Jaedeen (tie)
    Wrath of the Lich King: Anub'Arak (TOGC version)
    Cataclysm: Omnitron
    Mists of Pandaria: Haven't Raided yet, only planning to do SoO and of that fight I'll say General Nazgrim (Super Saiyan Gamon FTW)

If we were to discuss soloing @90:

Vanilla: Ragnaros
    Burning Crusade: Same as above
    Wrath of the Lich King: OS3D (either size) and Kel'Thuzad (either size)
    Cataclysm: Haven't attempted yet
    Mists of Pandaria: Haven't attempted yet
    Wtf is this guy on?

The easiest boss in tbc was Kiljaden?

Quote Originally Posted by hablix View Post
    Shade of Akama really stands out as being completely out of whack with the rest of the instance (Black Temple). I can't think of any other boss that was so out of tune with the other bosses in the raid, in any expansion.
    Yeah, Akama was embarrassingly easy. Our first night on that fight we were still just kind of messing around and our MT called for a wipe because a bunch of people died, adds were running around, and it was just a clusterfuck. Then we realized that we won.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheSerialSniper View Post
    I would say pre nerf gruul was = to stoneguard. It was very important for your OT to know how to keep agro above the other dps so they didnt get hatefulled. Gruul did a great job at making tanks learn how to threat which was very important at the time.
    The main issue with pre-nerf Gruul was not the tanking. It was the massive dmg potential of a slightly RNG mechanic. And you couldn't stack the raid for survivability because of the soft enrage. That's what led to insane consumables usage and what led Blizzard to do the second consumables nerf. At the same time they did the consumables nerf, they also nerfed Gruul into the ground to make him an easy entry level boss instead of a tough progression boss that was challenging even for Naxx40-clearing guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldschoolwow View Post
    Wtf is this guy on?

The easiest boss in tbc was Kiljaden?
    He's trolling. Don't bite.

Majordomo
    Lurker
    Gunship
    Spine
    Primordius

10+ Year Old Account
    From a Ranged Dps Perspective

Vanilla: Started too late in Vanilla to play
    TBC: Attumen
    WotLK: Patchwerk. I know it was harder for other roles but it felt brain dead for me
    Cata: Morchok
    Mists: Only done LFR so it doesn't really count, but Feng

A few candidates for each one:

Burning Crusade: Toss up between Rage Winterchill, Shade of Akama, Attumen and Chess
    Wrath of the Lich King: Basically anything raid boss there from release, apart from maybe Malygos. Special mentions to Archavon, Koralon, Flame Leviathan, Lord Jaraxxus, Gunship.
    Cataclysm: Atramedes
    Mists: Gara'jal

Vanilla - Snake boss ZG? or Maybe one of the Drakes from BWL mainly because you killed them and everyone said "wtf... is that it?"
    TBC - Voidreaver - The first time I stepped into TK the trash was so unforgiving... if you messed up anything everyone tried to run out... all the way up to Voidreaver it was pretty bad... then we one shot the boss... I felt like I'd been trolled by Blizzard.
    Wotlk - VoA, it had to be, it was content designed to be PuG'd. Sartharion Normal mode was kind of silly also, it was the first HM encounter, but... normal mode just felt like blizzard had just removed all the interesting mechanics and saved them purely for heroic.
    Cata - didn't play much, raided some of the firelands...can't really say any of it was memorable, probably the first boss with the 2 adds.