520 Warlock LF 25 Heroic Guild

Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...fearo/advanced
    Logs: http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/266183/ (refer to the 10 man logs, as those are the ones with my lock in them)

Prefer a guild that is ~10 or 11 heroic bosses in.
    Faction does not matter (At least until the faction change/transfer sale is over)
    Prefer PvE realm, but will be fine with PvP as long as that guild's faction is the dominant faction.
    Prefer higher pop realms.

My raiding experience:

Wrath
    Cleared Naxx and Ulduar
    Cleared ToC and ToGC
    Cleared ICC, 11/12 on heroic pre-4.0

Cata
    9/13 T11 heroic
    6/7 T12 heroic
    1/8 T13 heroic (RL issues kept me from raiding, would have been 8/8

Mists
    4/16 T14 heroic (Stopped raiding with the guild I'm currently in to look for a more progressed guild)
    12/12 T15 normal (managed to find a pug to clear normals with, although they transferred yesterday so I'm all alone )

About me:
    I'm a 21 year old college student currently taking online classes and majoring in Computer Science. As a raider I take my job very seriously, you'll never see me slacking off during a boss fight and I'm not afraid to ask questions if I'm unsure of something. I take constructive criticism well and can take a joke and laugh when the time is right. I'm not one to scumbag dps, and I don't mind doing the odd jobs (tiles on heroic stone guard, drawing on twin consorts, etc) if it means ensuring the encounter is done properly. I would prefer a guild that I can enjoy my time raiding with that still clears content than a guild full of assholes getting world top 10 rankings.

Availability:
    I live in Arizona, so we alternate between Pacific and Mountain time zones based on DST.
    I'm generally available from 11 AM - 1 AM PST, barring any RL emergencies or weekend plans. Would prefer a guild that does NOT raid weekends, although I'm not going to dismiss your post if you do.
    I would prefer a guild that raids sometime between 6 PM PST and 1 AM PST. (3 hours behind EST if that helps, so 9 PM EST - 4 AM EST)

If you would like to talk in game, add my battletag Andy#11480
    Last edited by Shotdabow; 2013-06-05 at 06:37 AM.

<Vex> of Gorefiend

Vex of Gorefiend is a 25 man guild founded in TBC.
    We are currently 6/13h 12/12N 16/16 H. We were 7/7 H Firelands, & 8/8 H Dragon Soul.

We have a solid progression raid team made up of focused and dedicated individuals looking to add exceptional players to an already solid roster. We offer competitive raiding in a mature but relaxed environment.

Recruitment
    Currently accepting applications for healers and ranged dps. Paid transfers available for exceptional players

Raid Times:
    Tues., Wed., & Mon.
    8-11:30pm EST

Real ID Contact Info
    Miusterga: Battle Tag: Miu#1977
    LL Hand J (Handjabs) Tag: Markus#1105

Bump, still looking!

Hey! Adapt is looking to pick up another QUALITY DPS to add to our CORE roster! We maintain an easy 3 night a week schedule, while also staying in the top 100 US 25m rankings. We are currently 8/13H, with 2 more coming this week (hopefully)! I would really like to talk to you, so if interested, PLEASE add me on real id to chat! Lavathing#1391
    ---
    Adapt is 8/13H (15/16H T14 pre 5.2) and looking to add 1-2 players to the roster - people who can knock our socks off with their execution and output on progression content, demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of their class, and help improve the people around them through their positive attitude and team-first outlook.

A little more about the guild - we are a mature, drama-free 25-man guild with a long, stable history. Formed during Wrath from a set of folk who had been playing together casually since BC, we had solid 25-man progression during Cataclysm, capturing almost all server 1st 25-man kills and ending the expansion at US 128. During Mists we have continued this trend, clearing normal mode content the week of release, improving ranks with each new heroic kill, and ending T14 at 15/16H (6/6H MV, 6/6H HoF, 3/4H ToES) with a US85 rank.

All of this is accomplished on a relatively light schedule - we raid 8-12 PST on Tues/Wed/Thur. There is also plenty to do outside of raids - our guild is home to many high-playtime folk, there are multiple social/alt runs during the week, and we have a lot of folk that like to PvP, farm achievements/dailies, run LFR for ranks & to test things out, do retro raids or pet/mount runs, etc.

Check us out at www[dot]adaptguild[dot]com or contact me via BattleNet at Lavathing#1391 (Battletag)

We are looking for another warlock to add to our roster 11/13H http://www.demise-guild.org/
    Cyner#1996

Hi.
    I'm Orphie of Steadfast. I understand you're looking for a 25m group but maybe that can change? We're a 10m late night raiding guild on Silvermoon - US - Horde. We're currently looking for a ranged DPS and you may fit the bill. I was wondering if you'd like to speak with either myself Orph#1909 or our guild leader Asllana#1512. Our raid times are Tue/Wed 9:30pm - 12:30am PST & 9:30pm - 11:30am on Sunday.
    If you're interested just whisper one of us at some point and we'd be glad to talk with you. We're recruiting for immediate involvement.

Thank you,
    Orph

Thanks for the replies, will be looking over each guild, still looking in the meantime!