Help me suggest sites to study for the ACT.

Howdy thar!

So long story short, I'm a 4th year university student in America.
    I have to take the ACT this saturday. I felt great about english, science, writing, and reading. A+ there.
    ..But as of recently, I started to try and help a friend with some algebra 2 homework and I didn't know a single thing.

I took the ACT in my junior year of high school about 5 years ago. I was a twerp then. I stopped reading halfway through the test because I didn't care and wanted to day dream about how a raid would go that night while playing WoW. I also was pretty fresh with algebra at the time, my junior year I was taking an advanced algebra class. But now? Yeah. I haven't taken a single math class since... well, college algebra my freshman year of HS.

Math is not my strong suite. I also am not paying the ACT website any money to reviews.
    Is there *ANYTHING* the MMO-Champ community knows to try and freshen up my mind on some high-school level algebra or something? Anything at all? just free review to try and help me out? <3

Much love if anyone can help me. ;D

10+ Year Old Account
    Why on earth do you need to take the ACT if you're already in university?
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    Why on earth do you need to take the ACT if you're already in university?
    I am also confused???

10+ Year Old Account
    EDIT: nevermind, I am confused.
    Last edited by N-7; 2013-06-05 at 06:28 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Still, even if you ignore the that, the hijab is a serious safety concern.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    So what? If I got to decide I'd take Stalin's path regarding religion.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just graduated high school this year, and I took the ACT last year. I had the same issue of looking for free review/ect, but after looking I couldn't find any.

I eventually had to just buy the review book from the actual ACT website and use that. Seems they have it pretty closed off so you end up having to buy from them :/

Quote Originally Posted by loganroth51 View Post
    I just graduated high school this year, and I took the ACT last year. I had the same issue of looking for free review/ect, but after looking I couldn't find any.

I eventually had to just buy the review book from the actual ACT website and use that. Seems they have it pretty closed off so you end up having to buy from them :/
    I don't even need the specific review book. Like, just any old plain math site

as for everyone else: the main reason I have to study for it and take it, which I should've included, is so I can get a certain score. if I get that certain score, I'd qualify for a scholarship and be able to enlist in a education program. gotta have a high enough ACT score to enter it, I was one point off. heh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ruuBEN View Post
    I don't even need the specific review book. Like, just any old plain math site

as for everyone else: the main reason I have to study for it and take it, which I should've included, is so I can get a certain score. if I get that certain score, I'd qualify for a scholarship and be able to enlist in a education program. gotta have a high enough ACT score to enter it, I was one point off. heh.
    Wow, they can't make an exception for 1 point?
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    Wow, they can't make an exception for 1 point?
    nupe. I gotta re-take the whole thing. had to pay $77.50 for this one damn test I was 1 point off of 5 years ago. I know, it sucks, I'm super mad about it, ESPECIALLY since I was leaving for vacation this saturday. I had to delay my vacation by a whole day. =/

---------- Post added 2013-06-05 at 12:49 PM ----------

May anyone have some help for me? :x