What should i choose?

I recently got the Normal Shin`ka from sha of fear, but i am using Rf zerat atm wich is fully upgraded, what is better to use, 504 Shin`ka with 500str and 160str or 510 zerat?

it's a close call, but I'd say Zerat is better. you'll have to sim it to know for sure though.
    Because I want to say this every single day but don't want it to get a drag:
    1) The ingame store will only sell timesaver items. It won't affect balance.
    2) No, getting to 100 in half the time isn't pay2win. raids don't start until the second week, everyone has time to get there.
    4) getting charms faster is also not pay2win. getting those is easy, but not everyone has the time or want for dailies.

How much strength and top-end damage do you gain/lose by switching from Shin'ka to Zerat?

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...6699.0.0.138.2 is the comparison. he gains 277 DPS, 320 haste, 981 hit and 1196 topend, but loses 503 STR, 168 crit and 800 mastery.
    Because I want to say this every single day but don't want it to get a drag:
    1) The ingame store will only sell timesaver items. It won't affect balance.
    2) No, getting to 100 in half the time isn't pay2win. raids don't start until the second week, everyone has time to get there.
    4) getting charms faster is also not pay2win. getting those is easy, but not everyone has the time or want for dailies.

I would imagine the huge top-end damage bump and the haste buff makes up for the strength and mastery loss.