Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    If 64 is great, 5 is bad, 78 is horrible, I'd give it a 34.
    What about a 27 you can't forget 27....
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Doesn't look that good and I'm not going to buy a PS3 over it. Another game I'll never play.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SirRobin View Post
    Meh... Looked way too linear for my tastes, in all the gameplay I've seen. They call that a ten nowadays?
    Non linear games are getting old fast. Its hard to tell a story in a non linear game, and most of them end up becoming a huge world with a lot of quest hubs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoonalol View Post
    wat are the 2 gob mounts.. i only know the trike

10+ Year Old Account
    Did you guys see the tweet a Microsoft representative tweeted to Sony congratulating them on the success of The Last of Us?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Unless it's kindgom hearts 3.

NO
    KH3 was the reason I bought a PS3
    But thankfully Naughty Dog didn't disappoint me where Square Enix did.
    For shame Enix!

OT:
    I preordered it last week.
    Having it express shipped to me, so I'll have it a day after it's released in Aus.
    Too keen!
    Have exams the next week, but I think I'll give them up for this game.

If Uncharted 3 is anything to compare it to, it's going to be such an amazing game.
    ILY Naughty Dog, keep it up in next gen.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Quote Originally Posted by Enfilade View Post
    Did you guys see the tweet a Microsoft representative tweeted to Sony congratulating them on the success of The Last of Us?
    Nope do you got a link to prove that???

---------- Post added 2013-06-07 at 01:35 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    KH3 was the reason I bought a PS3
    But thankfully Naughty Dog didn't disappoint me where Square Enix did.
    For shame Enix!
    Well Square Enix is now getting back on track so I hope we see a KH3 soon. I would cream if it was a launch title for the Ps4 and then ill be forced to get one Day 1.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Nope do you got a link to prove that???

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/06/0...the-last-of-us

---------- Post added 2013-06-07 at 06:47 AM ----------

Well Square Enix is now getting back on track
    Have you seen Final fantasy all the bravest?
    Last edited by draykorinee; 2013-06-07 at 05:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post

Have you seen Final fantasy all the bravest?
    Naw I haven't never heard of it really.

O ok.
    Only thing that puts me off from it is the girl from JUNO is in it and I personally don't like her as a actor but here I don't think that's a big deal.
    Wrong game bud, that is Beyond: Two Souls.

Quote Originally Posted by Enfilade View Post
    What didn't you like about Uncharted?
    Gameplay was sub-par, guns had no real impact, sound effects during combat from what I remember were not great at all. Boss battles were meh to say the least especially the last one. Didn't really like the main character didn't stand out for me, although the other ones were very good I must say. The story was by no means a classic. It felt like a movie rather then a game. Note this is only on uncharted 2 I never played the others.

I'd like to know why people actually like Uncharted so such? Is it due to the visuals? Do people actually like that combat even though I think you can do the same style of combat with far more impact or was it the characters?. I can understand enjoying it for the characters as it maybe just me who did not find Drake to be a great character (I though he was good but by no means a great main) and the rest of the characters were stellar

Quote Originally Posted by Crucio84 View Post
    Wrong game bud, that is Beyond: Two Souls.
    What are you talking about?

The girl in The last of Us is the same girl who played in Juno.

Meh no interest, boycutting any company making exclusives, except if they release it later for PC with an EXTREMELY good port, and not released at full price. Part of the reason why i am boycutting GTA4. I just hate the notion of exclusives.

What are you talking about?

The girl in The last of Us is the same girl who played in Juno.
    No she isn't. Ellen Page has nothing to do with this game other than looking like the character. The character Ellie is voiced by Ashley Johnson.

It looks like a great game, but unfortunately I don't have a ps3. Maybe with success this will see a pc port, but I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by Artra View Post
    No she isn't. Ellen Page has nothing to do with this game other than looking like the character. The character Ellie is voiced by Ashley Johnson.

It looks like a great game, but unfortunately I don't have a ps3. Maybe with success this will see a pc port, but I doubt it.
    Ha I didn't know that I like the game a little more now

Don't know why there is just something about Ellen page I don't care for then again I didn't like JUNO so maybe that is why.

---------- Post added 2013-06-07 at 05:06 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zogarth View Post
    Meh no interest, boycutting any company making exclusives, except if they release it later for PC with an EXTREMELY good port, and not released at full price. Part of the reason why i am boycutting GTA4. I just hate the notion of exclusives.
    If it was not for exclusives there would be no point in different consoles we would have just have PC's.

[/COLOR]If it was not for exclusives there would be no point in different consoles we would have just have PC's.
    Consoles offer more than exclusives. They require no knowledge of how to operate a PC, aka they are simpler. They are a lot cheaper also.
    And lastly... i would have no problem if there was only PC's.

Quote Originally Posted by Zogarth View Post
    Consoles offer more than exclusives. They require no knowledge of how to operate a PC, aka they are simpler. They are a lot cheaper also.
    And lastly... i would have no problem if there was only PC's.
    Right you have no problem if there was only pc's as for me I would not like it.

I also would not like there to be only 1 console as well because even tho I like Sony/Nintendo there is no way I would trust them to run that market solo. I bet games would cost more and so would consoles.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2013-06-07 at 05:23 PM.

Right you have no problem if there was only pc's as for me I would not like it.

I also would not like there to be only 1 console as well because even tho I like Sony/Nintendo there is no way I would trust them to run that market solo. I bet games would cost more and so would consoles.
    I agree that only having one console that is dominant would be a major problem. But i see no problem with no dominant consolo, and only PC's. Consoles are controlled by one company, aka the company that made said console. They have absolute control over it. They can approve and disapprove of games, and say who can be on their console and who can not. Such control is not present in the PC market. Of course Steam can say that they don't want a particular game, but that does not mean that the game can't be a sucess. They an atleast still sell the game. There is no middle man for PC's as there are for consoles, the market is far from as locked down. Especially if we are moving towards Linux being a viable operating system for gaming.

Closing for derailment. If you want to discuss console exclusives, create a thread for it.