Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Eidos-Montreal didn't actually develop the game, but it did provide input to developers at the Square Enix Mobile division in Europe.
    source: http://www.joystiq.com/2013/06/05/de...s-this-summer/

I still have hopes that they are working on a new proper deus ex game in the mean time.
    I don't think this matters nearly as much as you think it does.

Quote Originally Posted by zoefschildpad View Post
    source: http://www.joystiq.com/2013/06/05/de...s-this-summer/

I still have hopes that they are working on a new proper deus ex game in the mean time.
    Well that's good. Hopefully they're working on a real version of the game (yes, I'm an elitest gamer snob, come at me) for PC/consoles. HR was spectacular and I want more out of them (and less of this Thief thing which is apparently an internal train wreck >.<)

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Holy necromancy batman!

I dig up that thread for an information i just learn today

Deus Ex The Fall is now on Steam. Pretty cheap too.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/258180/

But apparently, it clearly is an ipad port, from what i gather on the steam forum, control are wonky, non rebindable, can't use pad as well. Apparently you can't either jump or sprint.
    Last edited by Vankrys; 2014-03-18 at 08:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vankrys View Post
    But apparently, it clearly is an ipad port,
    Just when you thought the PC gaming world could not get any darker...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vankrys View Post
    Holy necromancy batman!

I dig up that thread for an information i just learn today

Deus Ex The Fall is now on Steam. Pretty cheap too.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/258180/

But apparently, it clearly is an ipad port, from what i gather on the steam forum, control are wonky, non rebindable, can't use pad as well. Apparently you can't either jump or sprint.
    10 €/$ really isn't "cheap" if you consider the game sells for 6€/$ on the android store...

10+ Year Old Account
    I saw the add banner on MMO-Champ's background and immediately clicked. Then I saw what it was and the piles of negative reviews. Bummer. I would have loved an XPac or Sequel to DE:HR.

Quote Originally Posted by Grantji View Post
    10 €/$ really isn't "cheap" if you consider the game sells for 6€/$ on the android store...
    It comes with the original Deus Ex GOTY edition and is the main reason I purchased it on Steam. The Fall also has the same requirements on systemrequirementslab.com as Human Revolution. The Fall runs fine on my crappy laptop, so I'll probably give Human Revolution a go soon. I'm just hoping Human Revolution (on low settings) performs about the same as the Fall does.

Because I already planned on getting the first Deus Ex game, I got the Fall for $3 and I'd say that's worth it, despite the many flaws it has. Mouse movement is very annoying while playing and it sometimes does a very quick 180 without any input from my part and completely disorientates you. It's very hard to activate/use a specific item/NPC/object at times. The one save slot is a huge issue for me, although it does put some consequences to your actions. The shop being accessible at all times and bodies disintegrating after a few seconds is very immersion breaking. I haven't fired a gun yet, but saw how the game handled that on a video from Totalbiscuit and the recoil is done very, very bad.

I doubt I'll buy any additional episodes and treat the Fall more as a teaser for Human Revolution.