1. #1

    Raiding With Leashes VIII

    What do you folks think of having the RWL:VIII reward be the Sha of Happiness ?

    I started a thread on the official forums:

    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9245584688

    I know it'll be a long time before we get to RWL:VIII, but ... yeah.

    --
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Toy Train Set has been temporarily disabled.

  2. #2
    Dreadlord Choice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Gold Coast, Australia
    Posts
    946
    please no.

    Avast | Signature by Pangcakes | YouTube Channel

  3. #3
    Moderator Zoma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    7,508
    I hope we don't have to wait that long for a Sha pet (happiness or otherwise).

  4. #4
    Mechagnome Zhaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    554
    I support this thread!

  5. #5
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Mooresville, NC
    Posts
    131
    I'm not worried about the Sha yet, but I want my Lil' Marrowgar!

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Daovan View Post
    I'm not worried about the Sha yet, but I want my Lil' Marrowgar!
    I'm looking forward to whichever one has ToC pets ...

    YOU FACE TINY JARAXXUS
    --
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Toy Train Set has been temporarily disabled.

  7. #7
    Bloodsail Admiral Nivena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Iceblood Garrison
    Posts
    1,105
    Some ideas concerning the next raiding with leashes achievements aswell as those I would really like...please write down below where you agree and what you would like different



    ~~Patch 5.5 - Raiding With Leashes III: Legion's Advance~~

    -BT: small version of Supremus; small version of Reliquary of Souls; little demon with double Warglaives from Illidan
    -MH: small version of Anetheron, Frostwyrm whelp from Kaz'rogal; little wisp from Archimonde
    -SW: little skeleton from Felmyst; small Naru'u from M'uru


    ~~Patch 6.1 - Raiding With Leashes V: Descent into Madness~~

    -Ulduar: Gnomish Assault Bot from Flame Leviathan; small Golem from Ignis; Feral Defender from Auriaya; Frost Warder from Hodir; Elder Stonebark from Freya; Saronite Animus from General Vezax; Faceless Horror from Yogg'Saron

    ~~Patch 6.3 - Raiding With Leashes VII: Crusade's Salvation~~

    -TOC: small version of Jaraxxus; Icehowl Runt; Nerubian Underlord (small version of Anub'arak) & Nerubian Flyer from Anub'Arak
    -ICC: Little Marrowgar; Spore from Festergut; Abomination from Professor Putricide; green dragon whelp from Valithria; Frostbrood vanquisher from Sindragosa; shambling Horror from Lich King

  8. #8
    I'll be pretty disappointed if Putricide doesn't drop a Tiny Abomination in a Jar pet, since he drops that trinket ...
    --
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Toy Train Set has been temporarily disabled.

  9. #9
    Tiny jaraxxus...yes PLEASE.

    Whenever its idle and a gnome wanders by you within range he will shout "TRIFLING GNOME, YOUR ARROGANCE WILL BE YOUR UNDOING" and he will cast something at them.

    Or lil' marrowgar, that bonestorms critters.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNL...ature=youtu.be (#1 SSB Gold run on Bleeding Hollow)
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    I'm looking forward to whichever one has ToC pets ...

    YOU FACE TINY JARAXXUS
    Ever since Raiding with Leases came out I've been praying for a Lil' Jaraxxus, BLIZZARD MAKE IT HAPPEN!

  11. #11
    The Lightbringer
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Silvermoon City
    Posts
    3,659
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    I'm looking forward to whichever one has ToC pets ...

    YOU FACE TINY JARAXXUS
    You face Tiny Jaraxxus, lord of the Gnomish Legion!!!

  12. #12
    I do hope they come out with RWL III in 5.4. I highly doubt it, however.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by JRizzler View Post
    I do hope they come out with RWL III in 5.4. I highly doubt it, however.
    I do Hyjal, Black Temple and Sunwell solo every week with no prob so I dont see why not

  14. #14
    Herald of the Titans Lord Pebbleton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Pebbleton Family Castle.
    Posts
    2,942
    Quote Originally Posted by Choice View Post
    please no.
    I second this. The sha of happiness is the saddest, most pointless, and overall painful thing i've ever seen.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Daovan View Post
    I'm not worried about the Sha yet, but I want my Lil' Marrowgar!
    I want a mini ashes of al'ar pet with the same animations and the cool trail it leaves behind.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by sTyLnK View Post
    I want a mini ashes of al'ar pet with the same animations and the cool trail it leaves behind.
    I'd be surprised if we see that since it wasn't one of the TK pets, I think blizzard consider the Magisters Terrace Phoenix to fit the bill.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by SnickSnack View Post
    I do Hyjal, Black Temple and Sunwell solo every week with no prob so I dont see why not
    I seem to recall them saying something about that coming in 5.4, I'd have to look for it though.
    Awesome Sig of Awesome courtesy of Shyama | Warlock Soloing & Progress
    Pokemon X FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Steel safari with Metang, Mawile, and Klefki

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    I'm looking forward to whichever one has ToC pets ...

    YOU FACE TINY JARAXXUS
    Call Blizzard right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kekekz View Post
    Everyone hated BC, everyone hated Wrath, everyone hated Cata and everyone will hate MoP. MoP will become the new worst expansion and Al'akir or BoT will become the new "last good raid" or something stupid like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    You're now blocked. Told you I was done with you. You want to pick fights over minute details as if this is the fucking presidential debate on a gaming forum.
    Enjoy.

  19. #19
    The Unstoppable Force Aeluron Lightsong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    Posts
    24,322
    Still waiting on Lil'Marrowgar.
    Blizzard do not destroy Jaina Proudmoore's character. Make her who she once was, not full of rage and vengeance.,If you are curious about me or about my writing aspirations, feel free to pst me. Paladin-Sorcerer at your service! My Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Aeluron Big fanboy of Yrel now. Love her now

  20. #20
    Stood in the Fire Mythicalfury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    350
    Quote Originally Posted by -Nyrin- View Post
    Some ideas concerning the next raiding with leashes achievements aswell as those I would really like...please write down below where you agree and what you would like different



    ~~Patch 5.5 - Raiding With Leashes III: Legion's Advance~~

    -BT: small version of Supremus; small version of Reliquary of Souls; little demon with double Warglaives from Illidan
    -MH: small version of Anetheron, Frostwyrm whelp from Kaz'rogal; little wisp from Archimonde
    -SW: little skeleton from Felmyst; small Naru'u from M'uru


    ~~Patch 6.1 - Raiding With Leashes V: Descent into Madness~~

    -Ulduar: Gnomish Assault Bot from Flame Leviathan; small Golem from Ignis; Feral Defender from Auriaya; Frost Warder from Hodir; Elder Stonebark from Freya; Saronite Animus from General Vezax; Faceless Horror from Yogg'Saron

    ~~Patch 6.3 - Raiding With Leashes VII: Crusade's Salvation~~

    -TOC: small version of Jaraxxus; Icehowl Runt; Nerubian Underlord (small version of Anub'arak) & Nerubian Flyer from Anub'Arak
    -ICC: Little Marrowgar; Spore from Festergut; Abomination from Professor Putricide; green dragon whelp from Valithria; Frostbrood vanquisher from Sindragosa; shambling Horror from Lich King
    I love all of them ideas and would gladly go back to all them raids to collect all.
    Hope blizz reads this post lol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •