Thread: H jin rokh help

H jin rokh help

so my group did heroic jinrokh last night best attempt was 25% it was our first night progressing on it but it seems our tanks are running into a threat issue with each other i guess one tank (DK) says they have 100% aggro , but our pally is saying the same thing that he doesnt have aggro but is somehow pulling off the other tank any bugs or is it part of the fight, also general strats for thunder storm we are hiding in the little cubbies on the side of the rooms and trying to avoid them there staying grouped up for heals but it still seems like where dying to it.

Vengance, dude. I usually stop hitting the boss for a couple seconds before attacking again because the tanking tank hast so much vengeance that he can overaggro the taunting tank almost instantly. Also not standing in the puddle could help not overaggro-ing.

Hand of salvation helps with aggro issues, that or autoattacking after the cotank taunts.

We just spread for the ball phases and let people take care of themselves.

10+ Year Old Account
    As a Brew-SuperThreatGenerator-master Monk, co-tanking with a Paladin, I tend to fuck off for a few seconds following a taunt, and since my Paladin is usually the one thrown, he also pops DPS CDs since he's the first one in the pool, letting me go a little wild while also standing in the pool.

It's always the first taunt swap or two that can be tricky, but the 110/115% (I forget) cap that you need to pull aggro gets harder and harder to reach throughout the fight.

We group up on the side grates and try and avoid as many lightning things as possible. Easier for aoe healing. Melee lose a lot of time on boss but enrage isn't that tight if you've cleared on normal. The group and heal strat still requires dodging the balls were possible just makes it easier to heal and avoid the balls cos at the sides they only seem to come from one direction.
    Threat issues use salv or just stop attacking all together.

10+ Year Old Account
    I (guardian) constantly over-aggro my co-tank (paladin). On most fights he just taunts bit before I am about to get my nth stack, so he would get it. Jin'rokh is the only boss where I stop DPS (even white auto-attack damage can pull aggro if vengeance is high) if my co-tank is loosing aggro (but after few pulls and kills we have manage to keep the boss a tank that needs to tank) as there a tank fuck-up can and will wipe the raid.

We group up on a side a pool which was just formed on each of the Lightning Storm phase. Stack up and move as a stack when and if needed. All the Lightning Fissures are mainly place either to place where we won't reach or very-very close to wall, so damage from those would be minimal.
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2013-06-06 at 05:55 AM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    When a boss is taunted from me as warrior, I make sure to first generate a full pool of rage, then the taunt occurs, then I swap to Battlestance, empty my ragebar via Heroic Strike, swap back to Defstance. When I taunt a boss I just /sit, take a crit to the face and start tanking with a full pool of vengeance. To be cautious with, thou.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

Deleted
    There is not clear way to make this fight easy; it's just a case of brute forcing attempts in until it clicks. My guild just has everyone run around the pool free areas; it's really not too hard to avoid the majority of them. Healing a few people getting hit every now and again shouldn't be too much of an issue.