Page 1 of 9
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

[Holy] T 16 Tier sets

What do you guys think our T 16 tier sets will be?

I would very much like to see something that changes our playstyle. Things like "x% increas to ability Y" are fairly boring to me.

Deleted
    2p : you can cast while running. Anytime.
    4p : holy shock now works like revival. And gives 5 HP.

Here, this should fix most complains !

On a more serious note idk and tbh I don't care, I like surprises and ptr's as much as I dislike reposts.
    Last edited by mmoc18206e4a1f; 2013-06-06 at 08:41 AM.

Deleted
    Something like a procc on double Holy Shock like in Cata would be cool.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hycaria View Post
    2p : you can cast while running. Anytime.
    4p : holy shock now works like revival. And gives 5 HP.

Here, this should fix most complains !

On a more serious note idk and tbh I don't care, I like surprises and ptr's as much as I dislike reposts.
    I like the 2p, although a bit too OP, maybe just for holy light?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spacebot View Post
    I like the 2p, although a bit too OP, maybe just for holy light?
    (2) whenever you heal using holy shock, the next spell can be cast while moving.
    (4) your holy light criticals also apply the beacon of light effect to the target for 6 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Vito Corleone View Post
    (2) whenever you heal using holy shock, the next spell can be cast while moving.
    (4) your holy light criticals also apply the beacon of light effect to the target for 6 seconds.
    Paladins never use holy light anymore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    then another spell, like Word of Glory or Eternal Flame (but not the HoT of course).

2 piece: You lose 2 points of mastery
    4 piece: You have a 3 minute CD that actually heals
    Lulz

Some kind of LoD buff...adding a benefit to healing with Divine Light.

Quote Originally Posted by mcbubble View Post
    2 piece: You lose 2 points of mastery
    4 piece: You have a 3 minute CD that actually heals
    Lulz
    Doing something with Aura Mastery as a 4pc isn't beyond the realms of possibility. Something like for every second it is active it also heals for 5% health for a total of 30% over 6 seconds on the raid.

I like the idea of the 2pc revolving around Holy Shock again. It's the best target for a playstyle adjustment / more HP without directly replicating the old effect. I like the idea above of the old Daybreak effect. Your Holy Shock criticals don't use the cooldown on Holy Shock or the AoE actual Daybreak effect (ensuring procs still useful for AoE). Probably have to make sure it can't proc in a row since we crit a lot with Holy shock.

---------- Post added 2013-06-06 at 06:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Don Vito Corleone View Post
    Anything with Holy Light will be useless in the final tier. Holy Light won't do enough healing to be used.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    They would use Holy Light if they could use it while moving and a fight was movement intensive, now wouldn't they? Better than doing nothing.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Hopefully something better than the shitty ones we got for this tier. A lot of pallies aren't even using 4 piece. Since they nerfed our mastery scaling it's much more valuable to get pieces with mastery on them rather than getting the crappy set bonus that just increases overhealing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ViridianCC View Post
    They would use Holy Light if they could use it while moving and a fight was movement intensive, now wouldn't they? Better than doing nothing.

I'd rather have a bonus that actually increases our overall healing over a bonus to let us use a very weak single target heal with a long cast while moving. And any fight that was so movement intensive that we couldn't even stop to holy radiance every now and then we probably would get sat. Holy light wouldn't be enough to keep up the raid.

2pc: something terrible related to Holy Radiance or Daybreak
    4pc: 25% of the CD of level 90 talents

Quote Originally Posted by chairmanmao View Post
    4pc: 25% of the CD of level 90 talents
    That would make Holy Prism very, very attractive. I accidentally forgot to change talents in lfr the other day (where granted barely anyone else was healing) and I was shocked by how much healing it did (14-15%).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pasture View Post
    That would make Holy Prism very, very attractive. I accidentally forgot to change talents in lfr the other day (where granted barely anyone else was healing) and I was shocked by how much healing it did (14-15%).
    I use it on nearly every fight this tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Freia View Post
    Same here, it's amazing on fights like Tortos after stomp and durumu while running the maze (even from the outside lane)

I would love that Devo Aura idea of it also healing, but I would also like something that makes our healing more enjoyable again like the holy shock bonus in T14 pre patch

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Freia View Post
    Ditto. Only lights hammer on meg and iron qon

I use it on a bunch of 25H fights too and I'm always surprised how much % of my overall healing it does, like 13-15%.