a question about the legendary cloak

How many legendary cloak(ilv 600) can I obtain
    I am a pally

One. You can pay 7k to replace your current one, but you can only have one at once, no matter which one it is.

/tenchar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pet0r-the-Pan View Post
    i would only buy a flying potato

none, as it is a epic cloak not a legendary one.

And you can only own 1 of the epic ones @ the same time.

Ghostcrawler already said that they're looking into changing this rule since it's a little harsh for hybrids:

https://twitter.com/Ghostcrawler/sta...29202236579840

also, 5000 posts.
    Because I want to say this every single day but don't want it to get a drag:
    1) The ingame store will only sell timesaver items. It won't affect balance.
    2) No, getting to 100 in half the time isn't pay2win. raids don't start until the second week, everyone has time to get there.
    4) getting charms faster is also not pay2win. getting those is easy, but not everyone has the time or want for dailies.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Vito Corleone View Post
    Ghostcrawler already said that they're looking into changing this rule since it's a little harsh for hybrids:

https://twitter.com/Ghostcrawler/sta...29202236579840

also, 5000 posts.
    That would be good indeed and gratz on 5K Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark
    They say that the best weapon is the one you never have to fire. I respectfully disagree. I prefer the weapon you only have to fire once. That's how Dad did it, that's how America does it, and it's worked out pretty well so far. I present to you the newest in Stark Industries' Freedom line. Find an excuse to let one of these off the chain, and I personally guarantee, the bad guys won't even wanna come out of their caves. Ladies and gentlemen, for your consideration... the Jericho.

Yeah, I better get 2 so I can have one for my Prot set and one for my Ret set.....owait.
    Quote Originally Posted by Malthanis View Post
    We'll all be appropriately shocked/amazed when Nairobi actually gets an avatar, but until then, let's try to not derail the thread heckling him about it.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If it was that easy don't you think we would have figured that out? (Source)
    20k and counting...

Quote Originally Posted by Nairobi View Post
    Yeah, I better get 2 so I can have one for my Prot set and one for my Ret set.....owait.
    Holy says hi.
    2) No, getting to 100 in half the time isn't pay2win. raids don't start until the second week, everyone has time to get there.
    4) getting charms faster is also not pay2win. getting those is easy, but not everyone has the time or want for dailies.

Holy says hi.
    The fuck is Holy?

Prot/Ret for life. /gangsigns
    Quote Originally Posted by Malthanis View Post
    We'll all be appropriately shocked/amazed when Nairobi actually gets an avatar, but until then, let's try to not derail the thread heckling him about it.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If it was that easy don't you think we would have figured that out? (Source)
    20k and counting...

Quote Originally Posted by Nairobi View Post
    The fuck is Holy?

Prot/Ret for life. /gangsigns
    Even then, what are you going to enchant on it? STAM is useless for ret. Crit is useless for prot. hit has a use for both, but with the current amount of hit on gear, it's likely wasted.

Even then, what are you going to enchant on it? STAM is useless for ret. Crit is useless for prot. hit has a use for both, but with the current amount of hit on gear, it's likely wasted.
    If you look out your window at this exact moment, you'll see Nairobi's joke fluttering away.