Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    2p: Guardian of Ancient Kings now has a 4 minute cooldown (so you can line it up with every second Wings).
    2pc. Guardian of Ancient Kings is now a permanent pet with a castbar and chases after Mages primarily.

15+ Year Old Account
    Whatever we are going to get, it either needs to trump our current 4pc, or they need to make our current 4pc passive and fill it with a lackluster replacement (10% judgment and seals anyone?) pushing us to move away from T15 anyway.

I do believe our current 4pc will become passive in some sort of way, something along the lines of TV having a 5% chance to proc into a Holy TV, without the need of a CS or similar ability to proc it in the first place. As for our actual set bonuses, I'm not gonna speculate on anything, mainly because there are already some sound ideas here, and also because I'm not sure Blizzard have really begun to seriously think about this themselves.
    Nothing ventured, nothing gained

Quote Originally Posted by Veliane View Post
    2pc. Guardian of Ancient Kings is now a permanent pet with a castbar and chases after Mages primarily.
    It would never catch up, Guardian of Ancient Kings runs slower than a 500lb person without a scooter

2p: Guardian of Ancient Kings now has a 4 minute cooldown (so you can line it up with every second Wings).
    I'd say that's more of a 4pc.

2pc: 1% chance on dealing holy damage to gain a charge of Holy Power.
    4pc: Guardian of Ancient Kings now has a 4 minute cooldown.

Quote Originally Posted by celinamuna View Post
    Just remember that none of the changes will affect anything that prot uses (because they don't want to give prot even more incentive to use it)
    So it's probably going to be limited to : Inquisition / DS / TV / Mastery / Censure
    If they actually went ahead and made a prot tier that made sense to use everyone would be happy, I've even seen prot warriors using dps warrior 2set.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the 4min guardian idea.

2 piece : Art of War can proc from all melee attacks.
    4 piece : Reduce the cooldown of GoAK by 20%.

Good idea for set bonus, but its just going to be another set bonus we have to keep in our bags and use prepull t17 and beyond until it's nerfed.