US-Hyjal [H]The Sacrifice-LF 1 Mage or Lock 2/12 Heroic TOT Progression

We are currently looking for 1 Mage or Lock to fill out our 10m heroic progression group. We are currently 2/12 and looking to continue progressing.

Main raid days are Tue/Wed/Sun, 8-11pm server (11pm-2am EST). Food and repairs are provided by the guild.

We are a fairly laid back guild that enjoys downing end game content in a relaxed but serious atmosphere. Appropriate ilvl a plus but we are more interested in capable/experienced players that know their class well.

If interested Please respond to this thread or contact Shakaar, Gabb, or Femoris in game.
    Last edited by Femoris; 2013-06-06 at 05:52 PM.

Hi, you posted this recruitment thread on my LFG post. Interested in talking to you about the position, not sure when the best time to talk to someone in game is.

I'll be on most of today, busy most of the weekend, hope to catch you today. Trying to figure this out before the 10th while all fees for xfering and faction changing are 50% off

also I made an attempt to contact everyone mentioned in your original post. hitting up in game would be easier with a battletag tho.
    Last edited by Meredi; 2013-06-07 at 09:46 PM.

Meredi sorry the times didn't work out gl in your search

still looking for a mage or lock

Hi there,

I'm interested in raiding with you guys. When is a good time to talk?

Thanks!

I"ll be off and on this weekend and then on most of sunday afternoon and evening.

server: Hyjal Character: Femoris

Also can you link your toon and give a brief summary of your raiding history. You can send me a pm if you want. Thanks