Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    hmm id like to ask a question but i cant seem to link my armory nor logs as im forbidden untill i post a few times it says anuway around that ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by classact View Post
    hmm id like to ask a question but i cant seem to link my armory nor logs as im forbidden untill i post a few times it says anuway around that ?
    You need 10 posts to post links IIRC.
    Battletag: Vale#11596
    Armory - Twitter - Stream

Deleted
    @Flazian

pls have a look at this:

World of Logs LB dmg
    Think about it ^^ and you'll easyly rasie your dps by quite a bit

p.s. just a little hint: 2.22m/18=123k dps 481.7k/12=40.1k dps
    Last edited by mmoc4bdec3ae25; 2014-09-23 at 10:10 AM.

Deleted
    hey guys,

lately i've switched back to fire and i just cant seem the dmg output i should be getting, other fire mages in my guild (with about simular gear) are way in front of me some fights and difference goes up to like 80-100k dps difference :s tried figuring out what im doing wrong but cant get my head around it.
    So i would be pleased if u guys take a look at my armory and wcl and see what im doing wrong.

armory : eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Classact/advanced
    WCL : www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/3GravbZgF2Vh4QN9/
    http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/...MwzrQ#fight=24 these are logs from wednesday raid all bosses upto blackfuse it might be easier to see what im doing wrong with more bosses.

any help would be greatly appreciated
    Last edited by mmoc88bb61d75a; 2014-09-24 at 01:21 PM.

Deleted
    Just looks like you're ilvl really. I saw a few AT/PBoI munches but buff uptimes are mostly good.

What I'm confused by is why that other Fire Mage has 17k Haste rating holy hell.

Deleted
    hes stacking full haste , i decided to go down to the 12k haste breakpoint as i couldnt reach the next one , and gaining a bit more mastery , hoping for better bigger igintes , anyway ty for ur awnser garrod but doesnt really help me can hardly imagine that 4 ilvl overall can result in huge dmg/dps differences
    Added the raidlogs from wednesday raid aswell to my previous postn realized i just linked the garrosh pulls.
    Last edited by mmoc88bb61d75a; 2014-09-24 at 01:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by classact View Post
    hey guys,

lately i've switched back to fire and i just cant seem the dmg output i should be getting, other fire mages in my guild (with about simular gear) are way in front of me some fights and difference goes up to like 80-100k dps difference :s tried figuring out what im doing wrong but cant get my head around it.
    So i would be pleased if u guys take a look at my armory and wcl and see what im doing wrong.

armory : eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Classact/advanced
    WCL : www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/3GravbZgF2Vh4QN9/
    http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/...MwzrQ#fight=24 these are logs from wednesday raid all bosses upto blackfuse it might be easier to see what im doing wrong with more bosses.

any help would be greatly appreciated
    Okay the HUGE things I noticed is your Invoker's Energy uptime ranges from bad to meh. You want to keep it up at around 95% of the time. Also your 2P uptime is low as well. While the haste doesn't seem relevant, it is several extra casts by the end of the fight overall. Make sure you are banking at least on Pyroblast Proc to manage it without overwriting it, and I suggest having a Weak Aura or TellMeWhen to manage your 90 Talent and 2P.

While you are not casting Scorch a lot (which is a good thing, too many Mages have Scorch carry their DPS by being awful at movement), there is a thing as casting it too little too. I don't have the time to look at Replays and such, but make sure if you are running in a direction and don't have Blink available (judging by your armory you don't use Rapid Displacement? You should have it for every fight but Paragon IMO but to each their own) you should be scorching to keep up your 2P and Pyro's coming out.

And yeah that full haste Fire Mage Garrod mentioned? Slap him in the face and tell him to fix his stuff. Your guys kill times are more than enough to use 11.2k haste as a Fire Mage.
    Battletag: Vale#11596
    Armory - Twitter - Stream

Deleted
    Those few ilvl's do make a quite a difference though. I would say drop an additional 1k Haste for Mastery. Your Mastery is quite low so you're missing out on a lot of your opening burst damage and with having such short fights with your raid group you're just not going to show up that high compared to the others, and Fire break points are largely irrelevant. I did notice a lack of Inferno Blast usage though after perusing the second set of logs. I think you have half the IB usage I usually do on most fights. You're missing out on a lot of Pyro's because of that.

That other mage is losing a lot of DPS stacking his Haste that high though, just sayin.

Deleted
    tyvm for ur reply locness will try that out

Hey guys, so I started getting back into the swing of things and have been doing some flexes with my guild here and there when I can. I feel my dps is to low for my ilvl. Here are the links to armory and logs. Any kind of feed back would be helpful as I really want to improve and move onto normal's soon. We had between 3-4 heroic geared raiders in are guild run.

Logs: warcraftlogs.com/reports/ bjcrZNBGXhR7nWPF#

Character's name is Ninxt and if you want to look me up I'm on Stormrage US
    Last edited by Chilledpenguin; 2014-09-25 at 02:07 AM.

Hey all 547 frost mage here im really really confused ... keep reading alot of different things about haste caps and stacking haste vs mastery ... crit 23% ugh so lost !

Please help

Tried posting armory but because im new it said no :/

Char - Aldrettius
    Server - USA
    Realm - Khazgoroth

Thanks in advance

Deleted
    In short: Haste is good, mastery is good too.
    Haste has some "breakpoints" where you will get extra ticks on your Magebomb which means more chances of proccing Brainfreeze in the same time, meaning a jump in dps at certain haste levels.
    Spreadsheet for a lot of classes HoTs and DoTs

And after you understood it read the best frost mage guide out there.... it is a pitty it is not sticky....
    Akraens Frost Guide

Keep in mind he is not longer active on MMO Champion so you might want to have a look at altered time, but this guide here is sufficient, as I suppose you won't get above 580 ilvl before WoD launch...

10+ Year Old Account
    A big thank you to everyone who came here to ask questions and made our forums richer and to everyone who did their best to improve other people's dps. Time to move on to a new thread.
    My magic will tear you apart.