Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    TRINKET QUESTION

I am a 516 Frost Mage - on raiding dummies and in selected boss fights I'm out dpsing significantly with Relic of Yulon over the Shado Pan Assault Int/Haste trinket. Am I doing somerthing wrong here or is a 484 upgraded trink beating a 530 trink that badly?

Deleted
    Hi guys!

My current stats with selfbuffs
    -crit 42.81%
    -haste 15.31% (6507)
    -hit 15.06%
    -mastery 18.9%

I have a human, fire mage and usually we have 5% hatse buff in our raid setup.

How much is the target haste rating with these conditions?
    Thank you in advance.
    Last edited by mmoc4efd73c573; 2013-07-08 at 10:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by drbalazsg View Post
    Hi guys!

My current stats with selfbuffs
    -crit 42.81%
    -haste 15.31% (6507)
    -hit 15.06%
    -mastery 18.9%

I have a human, fire mage and usually we have 5% hatse buff in our raid setup.

How much is the target haste rating with these conditions?
    Thank you in advance.
    5036 haste rating, then mastery>haste

Frost Mage, about to start raiding normal ToT.

Can't link so EU - Házza on Slyvanas (Alliance)

Following Mr Robot for reforge/gemming but was wondering what you guys think?

Also, since I have 5pc tier what part should I drop?

Also I have enough valour to buy a 522 ilevel piece, any suggestions?

P.S Just realised my chest isn't enchanted, derp
    Last edited by Hazza91; 2013-07-08 at 10:56 AM.

Deleted
    Ive done with reforging:
    -crit 42.81%
    -haste 15.31% (6507) --> 12.08% (5135)
    -hit 15.06% --> 15.02%
    -mastery 18.9% --> 22.36%

Hope this will improve my performance.
    Ty the help.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazza91 View Post
    Frost Mage, about to start raiding normal ToT.

Can't link so EU - Házza on Slyvanas (Alliance)

Following Mr Robot for reforge/gemming but was wondering what you guys think?

Also, since I have 5pc tier what part should I drop?

Also I have enough valour to buy a 522 ilevel piece, any suggestions?

P.S Just realised my chest isn't enchanted, derp
    Gem and reforge as AMR says. Its a good guideline at your gearpoint.
    AMR shows that u are not best reforged so change that.
    Looking at your chest: There is a point where u can go full haste with gemming. But u are not at this point. So dont gem yellow with full haste. (for clarification: For a hastebuild u should have the meta and atleast 1, ideally 2 rppmtrinkets. Right now u only have 1 rppm-trinket (wusho) and that is LFR-quality so dont go for pure haste).
    For the valor looking at AMRs Upgradelist:
    Get the cloak.
    Get the bracers.
    Upgrade Wusho.
    The best non-setpart atm would be gloves (from ShadoPan). The mainproblem is that Nalak is reachable and it could be wasted. If u dont want to risk it get the Chest.

Forget the part about AMR. I had old data. Now your reforge/regem looks fine.
    Last edited by mmoce8ebae9270; 2013-07-08 at 12:41 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jocko1972 View Post
    TRINKET QUESTION

I am a 516 Frost Mage - on raiding dummies and in selected boss fights I'm out dpsing significantly with Relic of Yulon over the Shado Pan Assault Int/Haste trinket. Am I doing somerthing wrong here or is a 484 upgraded trink beating a 530 trink that badly?
    Relic is a pretty solid piece of gear... I personally never liked the 522 rep trinket..

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...oobyplz/simple

Im starting to get into raiding abit and looking on how to be doing my best.

Im missing a shoulder enchant i keep forgetting it but i will get one soon. I have a 516 helm in my bags but not sure if i should use that over what i have now because it would be breaking the 4 pc bonus and not really sure if thats a good or bad thing.

I am prioritizing haste, going something like haste > intellect > crit but mix up abit with intellect > haste to not fall too behind on spellpower. Not sure what my dps should be now. Using living bomb atm. Should i be going for haste caps now or later?

I got the rotation down, keeping up invocation, reacting to procs and my dps on dummy is like 86-91k (still dont quite understand how dps works). What would my dps be around this iLevel?

Thanks !

Deleted
    This armorylink dont work.
    So without seeing it: Dont mix haste and spellpower. Decide for one side and go straight. Only when u have really enough stats (435+) u can trade a little bit. If u have 2 rppmtrinkets and an meta go haste. If not go int.

Ah finding your armory in the other post:
    Go int. Forget about haste as gem. At your gearlevel, without rppm-things just go straigh int in red, haste/int in yellow and int/hit in blue.
    Beside the shoulder you said, you dont have an ringenchant and gem.
    You are a little bit over the hitcap. Try AskMrRobot for reforging.
    Let the head in the pocket and stay with the 4pc-set.
    Last edited by mmoce8ebae9270; 2013-07-10 at 03:17 PM.

Deleted
    Character - Skyflare
    Class -Mage
    EU
    Realm - Bloodhoof
    Faction - Alliance
    Cant link as just created this account..
    Any help will do I've only been playing since resubbing last month, thankyou

I play both PVE and PVP but would like to focus on pvp !

Deleted
    Hey, I'm not sure if i should post here or to Help my DPS thingy, but here's my problem:

I'm 505ilvl forst mage: (can't post links) eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/drakthul/Nesir/advanced (I'm awared i miss enchant and gem, I'l fill it as soon as i get home.)

And i have problem chosing my spec, with frost i can do around 100k on dummy, however guildie told me to go arcane as my gear should get with it better. What do you guys think?

Deleted
    You dont have that much mastery on your gear IMHO, I would say knowing that Arcane takes a lot more focus and control to play properly.... You are probably better of as frost

Seriously your gear is a mess though, 320 Hit gems and your over the hitcap, 160 int red gems vs 80/160 yellows, Elemental force enchant on your weapon and you have mining....

Deleted
    Hey guys just thought I'd post here to get some second opinions on my gearing.

Here's my Armoury currently:
    eu[dot]battle[dot]net/wow/en/character/earthen-ring/Philsonator/advanced

I've just got my legendary meta however before I was using last tiers helm + shoulders (both 496), which meant I had to swap to a ToT helm in order to use it.
    Is this worth losing the 12% Ice Lance damage bonus?

Also reforging:-
    Currently I've changed to haste>mastery>crit but thinking maybe I should reforge some mastery pieces to crit to aim for ~22% crit or so self buffed (at 21.21% currently). I know there's people saying go for less than 28% crit due to int procs so was also wondering what a good number to aim for is.

Any help would be appreciated!

Fire mage here.

Armory:
    us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malygos/Courser/simple

Questions:
    Recently I picked up the Heroic Horridon Head. wowhead.com/item=96399
    I know with critical mass the Tier 15 4 Piece gives 6.5% crit equal to 3900 crit rating.
    Is replacing the chest i have on the armory with a 522 tier chest and replacing the 522 tier head with the 543 heroic horridon head better than keeping the 536 chest and switching to the 543 helm?

Thanks, Courser US-Malygos

Hi
    battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Xileck/advanced

So i just switched to fire mage from frost and i get 36% crit buffed which i tought was ok, but my dps is not that good could you guys look at my armory and let me know if im undergeared to try fire? on frost i do arround 120k dps with fire i do arround 80k-90k maybe im doin the rotation wrong.

Deleted
    Quick question: Should I go for 5036 haste point or a different haste point as troll mage? I got legendary meta gem.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hetop/advanced

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coastguard View Post
    Some fights I do really well as fire and others I do pretty poorly like this week on Jin'rokh normal I pulled 245k dps, and other fights I seem to pull way less compared to other raiders.
    Welcome to the rng of Fire. If u get more and more gear this margin will close. At your current lvl i would stick to frost. U can play fire but u have to know that it is like a rollercoaster. Up and Down and up and down. If u crit and anything is right u go up. If u dont crit u go down.
    I dont know your progression or your goals.
    If u only farm ToT and your raid is fine u can play fire.
    If u progress into heroics Frost in the first time should be better because its constant. If u fresh learn the fights and dont have good gear u cant also pray to the rng-gods.

Deleted
    Hi everyone,

Can someone tell me which are the two best rings (522 ilvl) for arcane mage?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashen View Post
    Hi everyone,

Can someone tell me which are the two best rings (522 ilvl) for arcane mage?
    Depends on spec.
    Assuming Fire, the rings off Jin'rokh and Iron Qon are best.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Serene View Post
    Depends on spec.
    Assuming Fire, the rings off Jin'rokh and Iron Qon are best.
    I know, that's why i said for arcane mage