in light of the huge number of “help” threads that have been opened recently and based on several messages I received on this issue, I’ve decided to open this dedicated thread for all your performance anxiety problems. I mean, DPS issues. Yes.
You can also learn something about reading logs and searching for information in them. The tips are just below this first post. Shoutout to Serene for setting that up. (It will be posted when Serene's free, within a day)
That being said, there are some ground rules which need to be followed for the success of this thread:
1. Always write which specialization the question is about.
2. Always link your character’s armory – if you are new to the forums and cannot yet post links then please write it like this: EU – Shangalar @ Ravencrest
3. Always try to post as much descriptive information about your problem as possible, including World of Logs links or data.
4. Do not ask rotational questions and basic stuff – most of that information is located within the respective guides that our forum users have written – you can find the links in my signature at the bottom of this post. This thread is for the specific stuff like “How to improve this dps macro?” or “When should I use this cooldown?” and stuff like that.
5. This is not a gear thread. The gear thread is another one which should be somewhere around here as well. You can find a link to that one in my signature.
6. Do not randomly come here to brag about how high your dps is or to show off your gear, unless you are 100% sure that you are helping others by doing so. Douchy behavior will be punished by Santa Claus putting you over his knees and slapping your butt with a pin roller. Also, there are infractions.
7. Be patient. The doctors will be with you as soon as they are available.
8. New threads which pop up in which people ask for dps help will be mercilessly closed and a chunk of the poster’s soul will be devoured by Swizzle.