Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Declaron View Post
    Sooo a group of 14 players for example completes normal flex, then what happens when they have to do 10-25 heroic?
    If they can manage to balance it, do it for heroics too.

Quote Originally Posted by yunito View Post
    if this the new feature that was somewhat talk about..im a bit disappointing
    How can u be disappointed when you had no idea what to expect... This is why they don't hint at stuff. You just found out this exists and already the world owes u something.

Quote Originally Posted by Baphomette View Post
    Of course this is "the feature." They outright said some people wouldn't give a damn about the feature.

As for wanting it to scale below 10, there are probably logistical considerations -- fights still needing two tanks etc -- that make it easier to set that as the lower bound. The whole point of this is to pug a bunch of people from trade and get better stuff than LFR.
    It's not, they said the "new feature" will cater around old content.

If this is the big surprise, then what a disappointment.

This will bring back exactly ZERO people that have quit.

Quote Originally Posted by xerus View Post
    Worst idea ever.

Here's how to improve it: remove 10 man normal, remove 25man normal, add flex size normal. Done.

Screw 4 ilvl tiers, 3 lockouts and 4 difficulties.
    This is what I expect the next expansion to be. It is going to go LFR, Flex 10/25 Normal, Flex 10/25 Heroic.

LFR hit in Cata, then went for everything in MoP. I expect this to hit in MoP, then go everything for the expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Excellent feature. Can't wait for this!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xytal View Post
    This is what I expect the next expansion to be. It is going to go LFR, Flex 10/25 Normal, Flex 10/25 Heroic.

LFR hit in Cata, then went for everything in MoP. I expect this to hit in MoP, then go everything for the expansion.
    Now if all the scrubs could realise this and not scream SUCKS the world of warcraft would be such a much nicer place to be

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottsdaleHokie View Post

Except it brings back people the system benefits. I don't see how you can state it doesn't appeal to anyone who quit the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    I'm seriously, cerealsly hoping this will eventually replace LFR aswell as eliminate the 10/25 restriction. It would allow 10 man guilds to have a bigger raid roster without the need to go 25 and benching people, aswell as giving 25 mans the opportunity to continue raiding should members unexpectedly not come/leave the guild on short notice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottsdaleHokie View Post

Always nice when ppl that work at blizzard reply to threads.

ohhhhh waiiit you dont work there.

Quote Originally Posted by adrii021 View Post
    Thats your opinion? Where id LFR fail tell me that. Yea its dumbed down, but ppl were asking for a easy way to raid and blizzard gave them just that.

And in the end i didnt say everything added to the game is great but what i did say was at least give them time to form it to something good.

Personally i dont see anything wrong with LFR.

What i dont do is bitch about things like you do aka i dont mind pokemon beeing in the game, i dont care about it and you know what?
    I dont even touch that part of the game, just like pvp. Its diffirent parts of the game, some ppl love pokemon and some love pvp.

Why do you even bitch about lfr? Arent you raiding normal or heroics? Really dont get it
    I guess you could easily go and back track some news posts from MMOChampion and blue posts from Blizzard. They've got all your answers about "why LFR failed" covered. From Killing guilds groups, going into killing social aspect of a Multiplayer game (social! shocking!), passing by not letting ppl see the stuff since it's all about "GO GO GO GO YOU TARDS!!!" and not correctly preparing for normal raiding.

You're saying it's "bitching", wich is not, and by the way, crying out about "bitching" is one of the lowest things someone can do, showing their lack of arguments. (finishing with "arent you normal/heroics?" is even worse).

Guess we reached the point were we can say wotlk ppl are just thinking of it with "rose-tinted glasses" and pure nostalgia like classic/tbc players. Raiding there wasn't all that happiness and perfect. There was bad players just like there are now. Pugs failed a lot in 10 man mode ("perfect" pugs were mostly, guess what? Formed from 25 man raid players trying to get specific itens from 10, because, we need to be honest, things were worse then since 10 and 25 mode had diferent loot, not only diferent ilvl. So you could have your BiS trinket in 10 instead of 25 for example). And almost all 25man pugs failboated before saurfang (4th boss) in icc for example.

ToC's faction champions anyone? Anubarak? Ulduar crazy bosses? Yeah... real easy and pug fest... hahaha

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adrii021 View Post
    People need to stop bitching, clearly this isnt set in stone regarding the terms. This is just the start of a new thing added to raiding. Meaning this will evolve to even better things.

Maybe their goal is to get a Flexible normal and heroic raiding envoirment. You guys dont work at blizzard so you dont know this.
    Stop bitching and give blizzard at least a couple of months before you yell THIS SUCKED.

Let them put this into the game the way they need to and eventually they will do alot of good with it.

Internet nowdays is all about bitching and moaning without even TRYING it.
    People bitch and moan so stuff doesn't get set in stone, genius.

You do understand that if we have to try it, it's already set in stone, right?

There's only two scenarios left at this point: Waste resources to abandon it, or waste resources to alter it.

This is what happens when companies use "focus groups" instead of the opinions of their actual customers.

(focus testing groups)"Let's make this feature then ask if people like it." VS (customers)"Let's ask if people are interested in this feature then make it."

Fuck focus testing groups.
    There are no bathrooms, only Zuul.

Quote Originally Posted by Alayea View Post
    Same here. I want to get the same item level rewards from Normal so much, but when Blizzard used Looking For Retard as an excuse to up Normal to "where it should've been" (or so it's claimed), guess what? That really laid the hurt on raiding in general, even more so than the Cataclysm changes had. And this is their solution? To add yet another difficulty tier with sub-par gear as usual?

Thanks for nothing, Blizzard.
    that is ironic.. right... a person complaining about not being able to clear normal modes calling LFR people retards...

I think the amount of difficulty levels and different kinds of raiding are starting to get out of hand. But maybe that's just me.

Either way, this won't make me resub. Good thing if everyone else likes it however.
    You cannot do that while stunned.
    You die.
    You are dead.

Frankly I'd be happy if they moved away from the model they have now. Where mechanics matter way way more than gear. Ie someone who isn't in the greatest gear can still dominate a fight.

Gear should make an encounter easier and quicker but not prohibitive to newcomers who play at a higher skill level.

I only thing i would change is: should have lockout with normal and heroic

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ImpTaimer View Post
    People bitch and moan so stuff doesn't get set in stone, genius.

You do understand that if we have to try it, it's already set in stone, right?

There's only two scenarios left at this point: Waste resources to abandon it, or waste resources to alter it.

This is what happens when companies use "focus groups" instead of the opinions of their actual customers.

(focus testing groups)"Let's make this feature then ask if people like it." VS (customers)"Let's ask if people are interested in this feature then make it."

Fuck focus testing groups.
    What are you on about ? Its not even in the game lol. How can you be so freaking SURE this is a bad idea genius?
    There is a difference about bitching and moaning and giving constructive feedback.

10+ Year Old Account
    This sounds like a great addition. My guild usually has a 10 main raid group, but never enough for 25 so people have to sit out.

WoW, by far, is the greatest MMO experiment known. All the things Blizzard add, remove, and change are tested and tracked. If Titan will be an MMO, I'm really curious what lessons they've learned in WoW that they'll apply to that game.

This new experiment is going to be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by NightmareGER View Post
    And what about if you can't bring 10 ppl? what if you can only bring 7,8 or 9?
    you ask in /2 This is exactly what some people asked for, a reason to pug with people from your server.