Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    LAMMEEEEE, hell the one change I was waiting for raiding was the removal of LFR, fucking hell -.- Just make normal slightly easier and it's set.

10+ Year Old Account
    Very interesting for sure, we will have to see how it pans out. But that meanswe can have 15 man raids aswell.

Pull the trigger Blizzard. Do it!

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is probably the feature they talked about ...

This will be great. Tons of people have been asking for a beer league raid difficulty.

Those people complaining about raid PUGs going extinct should now be happy too, since this raid difficulty should suit minimally coordinated PUGs just fine.

Finally something else to do on our mains. This is great.

Quote Originally Posted by Zypherz View Post
    LAMMEEEEE, hell the one change I was waiting for raiding was the removal of LFR, fucking hell -.- Just make normal slightly easier and it's set.
    you are kidding me right? how about they just make heroics a bit easier too?
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻,

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    People complaining about this feature because it doesn't impact them. Worthless people.

This is actually pretty huge. People can bring 15 people to a raid instead of 25 and instead of 10. Imagine if they later add this mode to normal and heroic. No more benching of players. This can be game changing.
    Indeed! Its a great concept, and a good way to test it out on live servers. If its not balanced properly then oh well it only drops sub-normal gear.

And hey, if it works out then its a step in the right direction for old raid challenge modes. So be positive and quit your whinings!

Or better yet, lodge your protests by not using it when it goes live. I dare you. And stop using LFR as well. Infact stop being a wimp and just do nothing bar heroic once you unlock it after week one. Play the game hardcore, don't farm normal modes if you get stuck on a hard boss, or stop your bellyaching!

This is pretty amazing considering how many times the following has happened:
    A) Somebody was left out because we only had 11-12 people and only 10 could come
    B) We could only get 16 people on and decided to call a 25-man raid.

Also, it gives yet another raid to run per week for those who wish to do so.

This is a great addition, I used to play with a group that just hasn't been able to keep up with normals ever since Cata hit, while some members could certainly have gone on to a regular (and even heroic groups in some case) we weren't willing to abandon our friends who just couldn't cope with the increased number of mechanics. We tried LFR as a group, but it just doesn't feel the same. Honestly, this is something that might make me start raiding semi-regularly again.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    You don't have to run this, you don't have to run LFR now if you do 10 or 25 man Normals. I'm in a 10 man guild, no one in our guild EVER runs LFR and we're doing Heroics now. I really don't understand this idea that you omfg have to do everything in the whole game to be competitive. Play like you want to play and shut up about being "forced" to do things that you're choosing to do yourself.

Deleted
    This is a great idea but really needs to work for under 10 players too, say 8 or 9 for those nights where you lack a player or two for your 10 man.

Quote Originally Posted by R0ninX3ph View Post
    I would be more interested in this if it weren't limited to just this new difficulty level. My guild is a 10 man guild with 2x 10 man raid teams. We often have one missing from each time on any given night, so we are unable to field a full 25man raid. If this system were available in normal mode, we could merge our two ten man groups into a anywhere between 18-22 man raid each week.
    Hopefully by next expansion! Because honestly that would be fantastic. Can't tell you the number of times I had to cut a raid in half because only 20 people showed up, and force a bunch of people to use offspecs.

Quote Originally Posted by F-Minus View Post
    In before: "But now we have to do LFR + Flex Raids + Normal if we want to gear for heroic!" whine, which will spawn just in about 5 minutes.

I don't mind it, I think it's a welcome feature, I however am scared how the balancing of raids will go.
    You pretend that this isn't a legitimate concern. It is a legitimate concern.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Korthas View Post
    I was with them until they said it would drop a different iLvl gear than Normal.

Considering that it will be EASIER then Normal, it should also drop lower ilvl then normal.

It wasn't answered, so I'm wondering- will it share a lockout with LFR, with Normal/Heroic, or seperate lockout? with Normal/Heroic, then I don't care about it for mains, but great for alts. With LFR, then its pretty good all-round. Seperate lockout entirely, and it becomes another timesink for gearing up for the first few weeks
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Very interesting concept. I'm excited to see how it pans out.

Deleted
    I fail to see how this really will have big impact on the community to be honest I mean why add something between LFR and Normal Raiding? The gap is so tiny anyhow.

Ah well as long as this is just one of few features I am all cool with it I mean more options = more ways to please people but if this is the ''Huge'' feature they've spoken about I will be disappointed.

Needs to start at 5 players, not 10. Otherwise not a bad idea.

This may not "remove" LFR, but I think it will actually render LFR kind of moot. I think it's a decent idea, actually. Agree that this should actually work down to a group of eight, but no smaller (8 is a decent number with some MMO pedigree for group play -- task force/strike force size for CoX, an Op difficulty in TOR).

Quote Originally Posted by Flixy View Post
    This is a great idea but really needs to work for under 10 players too, say 8 or 9 for those nights where you lack a player or two for your 10 man.
    I don't think it does. You can have 12 in your normal raid and that will cover you as missing a couple of people wouldn't mess up raiding night.

No a fan of this at all, I could see this making it even more difficult to recruit people for a raiding guild when people can just do pickups for better then lfr gear.