[Enhance] CDs help

Hey Guys,

As an Orc + Engineering + EM/PE combo shaman I have a lot of cds. I have a couple question regarding their usage.

1) Do I need to pop my haste+spell power cds before I cast my Primal Fire Elemental or Spirit Wolves? Do PFE/SW still benefit if I pop my cds after PFE /SW are already out?

2) Is it worth popping Primal Earth Elemental as a dps boost ?

2) I understand that I should pool my cds for when I use Ascendance/PFE. But while Ascendance/PFE are 3mins cds I have a few others shorter cds.
    Synapse springs (1min cd), Blood Fury (2min cd), EM (1.5min cd). Along with Stormlash any reccomendations on how best to use these cds?

Thanks for any suggestion =)
    Last edited by Drarim; 2013-06-07 at 06:16 AM.

1: Your pets and guardians update dynamically with buffs so it doesn't matter when you pop stuff.

2: Yes, but you need to make sure your fire elemental won't be coming off CD in the next minute which is usually a non issue.

3: You want to use Synapse springs and EM on CD and make sure you line them up with your ascendance and if glyphed your fire elemental. Not sure about blood fury here. Stormlash should be communicated with your raid but if possible, try to line it up with as many other CDs as possible.
    It's the internet. You never know if people are either sarcastic or just bad.

i use a macro that pops all my cds all at once. that way it doesn't take up space on my hot keys. i just put all my CDs on another bar like my spirit wolves blood fury etc etc. so i can see whenever any of them come off CD i just pop that one button. At burst i do around 510k easy without breaking a sweat.

Quote Originally Posted by Nefman View Post
    i use a macro that pops all my cds all at once. that way it doesn't take up space on my hot keys. i just put all my CDs on another bar like my spirit wolves blood fury etc etc. so i can see whenever any of them come off CD i just pop that one button. At burst i do around 510k easy without breaking a sweat.
    I would appreciate it if you could list your macro in here as well, thx.
    Also could you tell me your shaman's name so i can look you up? That would help alot, thx again.

pre 4pT15 you can macro Bloodfury to dogs as they line up...after I wouldn't know cause I can only get 3p at the moment

I macro synapse to LL since I use LL so and I want to make sure I use Springs on CD.

I keep EM off macro as I like to decide when to use it...IE if Im going to be doing a lot of moving, no good reason to hit it till I stop (IE Nest team)

Sample LL Macro:

Code:
    #showtooltip Lava Lash
    /stopcasting
    /use Grips of the Witch Doctor
    /cast Lava Lash
    /startattack

*I use stop casting as I have a bad habit of double hitting LB and want to cancel the cast
    **I don't think startattack is needed anymore...but I still have it to all my abilities
    ***I macro to LL instead of SS as I like the SS icon switching to SB during ascendance...and when I macro it, that doesn't happen
    Last edited by jayinjersey; 2013-06-07 at 06:55 PM.

toons name is nefs

#showtooltip
    /use Ascendance
    /use Blood Fury
    /use Elemental Mastery
    /use feral spirit

that is my macro

I do macro all my abilities with the abilities of my fire elemental

you can /use 10 for synapse springs so you dont have to update the macro everytime you swap gloves

Quote Originally Posted by Kazzumi View Post
    I would appreciate it if you could list your macro in here as well, thx.
    Also could you tell me your shaman's name so i can look you up? That would help alot, thx again.

i'm in my pvp set right now
    and I do have that same macro with blood lust I switch them only when I need to BL at the start

get glyph of Fire elemental and pop CDs evey CD , exept Stormlash and Blood furry

EM got 1,5 min CD
    Ascendance 3 min
    FET with glyph 3 min
    FW with 4p 14t ~~1 min
    Blood Fury 2 min
    Synaps 1 min
    Stormlash 5 min

-Pop all at start
    -1min us Snaps agein(you can do ith with EET)
    -1,5min us EM
    -3min us CD agein popmthem
    -4min us Synaps
    -4,5min us EM
    -5min us Synaps( dont use Stormlash yeat)
    -6min us everything agein

If yuo use PE build you wont to be shure that yuo stack your FET with as meny CDs as possible

Your pets and Guardians are dynamicly update with stats change but yout FS does not so TIp if you use EM build , after use EM do UE>FS 15 sec after do same thing UF>FS then your FS got 30% haste bonus for 45 sec not for 30 sec , same thing is with Hero and any other short time stats buffs and ToT from Rogue

Deleted
    Just a little extra, pop Ascendance right after the first Stormstrike on the boss it will reset its cd so you can Stormblast right after makes the burst dps skyrocket.