Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    If your response to feedback and bugs is, "It's ok, every game has problems." then yes, you're basically presenting equality as an argument.

Again, if someone is asking specifically about PvP, and the feedback is that the PvP is poorly implemented, poorly supported, and suffers from very significant exploits that have persisted for more than a year, then that's probably useful feedback with which they can make a choice.

"Naw, none of that means anything, all games have bugs and issues!" is not useful to them.
    Twisting my words to make it sound like I said it as a non issue doesn't support your argument either. Ignoring half of what I said doesn't help either.

Try again.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    I was jesting, but surely higher rank means more experienced?
    Not really, you can do almost nothing and still get rank up if you have the time.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

TESO is the most similar MMO to GW2 there is but alot lot better. The way the character controls, the movement and combat is just lovely! It feels like a top quality third person action game but in an MMO, it really is great!
    I would hold out from GW2, play some of the free ones like people are saying.. sign up for TESO beta and hope you get in to try it out, its got real potential

Where, exactly, am I twisting your words? Did you not say repeatedly that other games have bugs and issues, so making any choices about GW2 based on bugs and issues is silly?
    It's ok, every game has problems.
    "Naw, none of that means anything, all games have bugs and issues!"
    You act like I said it in some happy jolly attitude making it a non issue. It is a big issue, in all games. Singling out one game is stupid though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Not really, you can do almost nothing and still get rank up if you have the time.
    Yeah, that's all fine and such, but that doesn't mean that I can't base someones pvp experience by rank, most people dont idle away to a high pvp rank.

I would say no. Try some of the F2P games in the market first like Rift, Tera and Neverwinter since there is zero cost involved. If you don't like those try GW2, but I would say a definite no.

of course you would say no Sharuko

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    of course you would say no Sharuko
    Well, he has given some decent advice like others at least :P

Too many answers here without decent explanations. I'd advise waiting for a free weekend to try it out. Or you could browse the videos/streams. In case you do buy it and end up hating it, you do have 30 days to get a refund from ANet.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think people have given ample explanations either way.

Ok, so should the poster in question disregard the feedback about the state of sPvP in this game?
    This is where you put words in peoples mouths, the answer is no and I never implied to do such. The same can be said in reverse about my feedback.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Yeah, that's all fine and such, but that doesn't mean that I can't base someones pvp experience by rank, most people dont idle away to a high pvp rank.
    If you count PvP experience by how much a person farms sure. You should look at leaderboards over rank imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    Too many answers here without decent explanations. I'd advise waiting for a free weekend to try it out. Or you could browse the videos/streams. In case you do buy it and end up hating it, you do have 30 days to get a refund from ANet.
    Speaking of streams, there's a small 2v2 tournie happening right now. This is custom arena of course, there is no 2v2 mode ingame.

http://www.twitch.tv/blu42

Another thing you can do is if you buy it from the official site you have a certain period of time that you can refund it if you don't like it.
    Valar morghulis

10+ Year Old Account
    Shh Bovine go watch that twitch, you know you want to!

Ok, then I guess you were just speaking on the principle and not about this particular instance? That's cool.
    whatever helps you sleep at night

Shh Bovine go watch that twitch, you know you want to!
    Pretty close calls for both teams. Dat cleave though.

10+ Year Old Account
    whatever helps you sleep at night

Pretty close calls for both teams. Dat cleave though.
    I love these little 2v2 tournies, you see a lot of interesting builds come out of them. They talk a bit about the difference between the US and EU meta, we are more...um, creative in the US xD

Like that ele down state build rofl - I'm gonna try that one.
    Valar morghulis

Quote Originally Posted by Karizee View Post
    I love these little 2v2 tournies, you see a lot of interesting builds come out of them. They talk a bit about the difference between the US and EU meta, we are more...um, creative in the US xD

Like that ele down state build rofl - I'm gonna try that one.
    Oh I didn't see that build, video! meow!

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh I didn't see that build, video! meow!
    Lava font and ranger runes lmao! Helseth couldn't even speak he was so apoplectic.

I'll link the vid when they get it up.

First ele match at 26:04
    http://www.twitch.tv/blu42/b/494462930
    Last edited by Karizee; 2014-01-12 at 03:41 AM.
    Valar morghulis

Abuse the 6th rune glitch, imo worth a perma ban
    In most cases, I understand the other side's viewpoint and how they came to it, but cannot tolerate their stubbornness to not see mine (the right one).

Deleted
    yup, its cool mmorpg and you are not forced to pay monthly subscription, so you can play w/e you want, no need to grind till your eyes go out, atleast you don't have to.