A change of command

So im a little bit behind on my lock and i just got to the part of the legendary questline "A Change of Command". Is this soloable or do i have to find a group or something? I tried to do it as destro with the voidlord but when he summoned adds they ate my face >.>

****nevermind got a pally to come interrupt for me and it was easily done
    Last edited by Kalshen; 2013-06-07 at 01:00 PM.

Interrupt his summon, and he's an absolute joke.

Yes but if you have voidwalker you cannot interrupt it....

Yeah, soloable. Like Tyrant stated, interrupt his summon and he's not too bad, keep your heals high. All good

10+ Year Old Account
    It is in no way easy utilize a locks amazing survivability and you will be golden.
    Quote Originally Posted by evn View Post
    In fact, I'd argue $100 for a bottle of scotch to drink while you're building it would be the best use of your money - but then, who wouldn't?

Deleted
    I haven't done it, but by the sound of it you'd go max hp (grimsac, soullink) destruction with a felhunter sacrificed keeping yourself alive with ember taps (glyphed).

Doable as Demonology with a Void Walker, Soul Link and Carrion Swarm as your interrupt. You need to be very careful with the CD on Meta and only go into Meta if you can be there long enough to interrupt his next cast or until Meta is back off CD when you come out. Fairly simple if you do it properly. Twilight Ward on CD for the Soul Link damage and Mortal Coil on CD to help keep yourself up. Life Drain as filler if you need to.

Edit: I just did it. Took less than 5 minutes and I didn't even need to Life Drain, Glyph for the Extra Armor on the Voidwalker or swap to Supremacy.
    Last edited by Teye; 2013-06-07 at 09:52 PM.

It sounds soloable but can't you CRZ that quest anyways?

10+ Year Old Account
    I was able to easily solo this as destro by Observer tanking for the interrupt and porting to drop threat. I was only in about 500 ilvl gear, so had to use most of my embers on heals (Soul Leech + Soul Link), but he went down easy.

And yes, you can CRZ the quest, there are groups often enough in Open Raid if you aren't comfortable soloing.
    Last edited by Huevos; 2013-06-07 at 10:23 PM.