Gaming on a mid 2010 Macbook Pro

In which video settings and resolution will I be able to play Wow on a mid 2010 MBP? and what about frame rates?
    It has the NVIDIA GeForce 320M graphics processor with 256MB and 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo.
    No need to tell me that a Windows PC is better, I already know that. I'll put together a proper gaming PC by the end of the year maybe but for now I'll be stuck with this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilLunchBox View Post
    In which video settings and resolution will I be able to play Wow on a mid 2010 MBP? and what about frame rates?
    It has the NVIDIA GeForce 320M graphics processor with 256MB and 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo.
    No need to tell me that a Windows PC is better, I already know that. I'll put together a proper gaming PC by the end of the year maybe but for now I'll be stuck with this.
    I was managing 1080p @ fair settings on my old laptop, had a monitor hooked up to it to achieve that resolution and that maintained a solid 30fps, dipped sub 20 in 25 man raids though. Specs were i3 @ 2.12ghz, Nvidia 330m, 8gb ddr3 ram. That said, when running at it's native resolution, 1366x768 it got a lot more fps, around 50fps'ish. Take them with a grain of salt though, the macbook should be able to run wow, but expect to run at a low res/low settings.

Doesn't sound so bad, I'm gonna be doing 5 mans and pvp only, hope my frame rate doesn't drop so bad on BGS.
    Thanks for the info!

Deleted
    I used to play on mid 2010 MBP before getting my desktop, it wasn't so bad, I managed to clear 4.1,4.2 with decent framerates on mid settings. So for 5's and BGs it'll be fine.

I had to play on 'Fair' settings if I wanted good FPS in a 25-man LFR setting. I have the same computer.

I've played on my 2009 MBP (C2D @ 2.26GHz and a NVIDIA 9400M) and I can only manage to play on low (20-30FPS), but the 2010 has slightly better specs so you might be able to manage fair.