Page 89 of 89 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    This guy is a self taught Dragon Slayer who uses teleportation magic and can transform into a dragon. Lul.
    The self taught part is iffy for gen 1s. Turning into a dragon should be pretty expected for someone as old as him, and dragon slayers can learn other kinds of magic too.

Just remember with the new fairy tail sequel the storyboards are done by Hiro Mashima but the artwork is drawn by his assistant Ueda Atsuo so will look slightly different in art style.

Hiro Mashima is actually writing and drawing his new series eden's zero which is basically hard to pin down story wise. Since it currently involves space and time travel and throwing in cameos of old fairy tail characters all over the place, but is interesting i would say.

I thought Hiro Mashima was doing some other manga where some guy who looks like Gray was the main character. I didn't read the chapter that mangastream put out so idk...

Edit: Oh wait, that's what you were talking about Miyani.

I thought Hiro Mashima was doing some other manga where some guy who looks like Gray was the main character. I didn't read the chapter that mangastream put out so idk...

Edit: Oh wait, that's what you were talking about Miyani.
    Yeah, Eden Zero is Mashima's new main manga. As per his usual MO, he is recycling lot of character desings from his previous work. This time Happy joined Plue as full blown canon-migrant.

Mashima does storyboards for FT 100 year quest, but final details and art is made by his ex-assistant.
    Last edited by Lahis; 2018-07-27 at 09:58 PM.

so much about the Legendary Acnologia..

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    so much about the Legendary Acnologia..
    Eh, Fairy Tail is not high literature. Ass pulling like this has always happened.

Still, these 5 dragons are actual ancient dragons. For Acnologia, a mere human Dragon Slayer, to rise to their level is pretty legendary feat.

Btw what's the deal with new girl who has a crush on Natsu? Is she actually from FT? Does anyone remember her?

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Still, these 5 dragons are actual ancient dragons.
    this would have been much better if its from another planet or at LEAST one original dragon.

Dragon Gods???

not buying it.

Eden's Zero is actually shaping up to be pretty good.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2018-07-28 at 09:56 AM.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Btw what's the deal with new girl who has a crush on Natsu? Is she actually from FT? Does anyone remember her?
    Nah, she's just a new character. Remains to be seen whether she'll have an actual role or if this is just how they wanted to do the "So where's Natsu?" "Well, actually... *cue main story scenario*" opening.

Don't remember. I think she said she met Natsu during the post-Tartarus time skip.