Page 28 of 89 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Stood in the Fire Grand Phoenix's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattleya View Post
    We don't even know everything about Layla yet, do we?

But yeah, Lucy's family stuff so far hasn't been great, apart from the one chapter post-timeskip.
    Isn't Layla alive somehow? The FT wikia states she's dead, but I think I saw somewhere that she disappeared at the same time dragons did? Or maybe I read that wrong.

She's probably alive in the past.

If she's alive now its kind of retarded that she gave up her Golden Key.

- - - Updated - - -

Go read extra fairy tail chapters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Interesting ending. END is a Fire Demon, and Gray can use Silver's magic now.

I'm guessing Demon Slayer magic is either stronger or equal to Dragon Slayer, since didn't Igneel fight END? If they are both fire-aspect, then the stronger magic should win.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fire demon eh. Convenient for Natsu. Seeing as dragon slayers can overcome dragons, he will be able to do what his father couldn't And gray will be there to help. (lets be honest it will be Natsu to defeat END)

I was like "damn this chapter is gay." And then Flame Demon :O I thought it could have been Natsu's dad. And then OMG GRAY LEARNED ICE DEMON SLAYING. I wonder if he's stronger than Natsu now.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, Gray *was* in pretty dire need of a power-up. Despite being one of the four main-main characters, he couldn't really compare to MC Natsu and Mary Sue Erza anymore.

And Lucy's just a weird case since she gets moments of massive power when plot demands it (until presumably the final arc when she taps all the potential that's been hinted at since so long ago)

Grays ice magic has always been kinda whack, so I agree, awesome power up.

Not really. That Ice magic was on par with Natsu's flames. Now he has a huge power up like that? That's too much. I don't think Natsu/Erza/Gazille should even be able to keep up with him, now. Silver was strong as fuck.

some angry kid said to discuss Fairy Tail Zero & Fairy Tail Ice Trail, i think here, rather than creating another thread...

Did I come to the right place? If the angry kid is around, could he at least point my sorry pixels over to the right direction?

"Angry kid" lol...it was just that I brought up the extra fairy tail chapters and you had a chance to discuss it with me/us, and you ignored it.

About new Fairy Tails, I know the author has a lot of time to plan these out and he always draws extra chapter, but it amazes me how he does so much work and other authors don't.

The one about Gray is a little boring. I kind of don't care about it.

The one about Mavis is cool I guess. I don't agree with what you said that you'd kill the people just for being mean to Mavis. It sucks but her parents accrued debt. She was doing the right thing.

I know Fairy Tail is famous for their feelings crap but I sometimes wonder if Mashima continues to entail this crap to force us readers to realize this is what we're supposed to be feeling. Which I ain't.

15+ Year Old Account
    I still feel that E.N.D and Natsu are one in the same. Zeref before killing Zancrow then Hades, was wanting Natsu to kill him but he realize Natsu wasn't strong enough. Silver also recognizes Natsu when he and Lisanna were in the cell, surprised that he showed up. Zeref reappeared to Natsu then taunted Natsu whether he or E.N.D will appear in front of him first. Now Silver states E.N.D. is a fire based demon. I fear Natsu, without his muffler, could be corrupted. This is why Igneel gave it to Natsu so it could act as a shield against Zeref's magic (that's why Natsu was able to survive against Zeref's loss of control on Tenrou Island because the muffler absorbed the attack.)

The other question is this the point when Frosch was killed in future Rogue's timeline. Future Rogue states that Frosch died because Rios was unable to protect him. Did Rios and Sting fail to stop Mard Geer who continued to chase down Minerva to destroy her and Frosch got in the way? Or does Kyouka reappear to attack Erza or control Minerva and Frosch gets caught up in the fight?

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wowaccounttom View Post
    some angry kid said to discuss Fairy Tail Zero & Fairy Tail Ice Trail, i think here, rather than creating another thread...

Did I come to the right place? If the angry kid is around, could he at least point my sorry pixels over to the right direction?

So instead of making a stupid post like this, how about you actually try and talk about them?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm bored. Yeah same, lets power up and destroy them.

#defeated in 5 seconds after saying that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickbuttmario View Post
    I'm bored. Yeah same, lets power up and destroy them.

#defeated in 5 seconds after saying that.
    Not really, Natsu and Gajeel sure seemed like they might be unconscious after that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Uhhhhhhh. They really didn't need their special power to beat such fodder.

Feels like Silver still would own them 2v1.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did they just punch each other right out of their dual-forms?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Did they just punch each other right out of their dual-forms?
    Yes. /10char
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man I am starting to realize why I took a few months break from manga... boy does it get repetitive.

So like. Is Marde Geer just gonna rape everyone now? All the demon gates are beaten and the cube is fucked up and now they can't activate all the faces. Wendy cut her hair for nothing.