Page 32 of 89 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I'm still not used to Monday release.

So they backed up to when Natsu was fighting Mard Geer.

Acknowledgia speaking was...unexpected. But they just threw it up in some random panel so the suspense was lacking.

I guess I'll accept this 3 man team being able to hurt Mard Geer a little. Apparently Natsu was strong enough and Sting and Rogue are basically distracting him so....why they aren't in dragon force, I do not know. Makes no sense.

Meh chapter. Doesn't feel like much happened. Cliffhanger is nonexistant. Oh noes, Mard Geer is angry.
    Logically it makes no sense that they didn't start off in dragon mode (go big and stomp Geer right away, right?) but storywise it's to create a tension so the dragons and Mard Geer can one up each other in terms of power over and over until (i would predict base) Natsu wins. It's contrived and formulaic but yeah...that's basically shounen in a nutshell.
    A smart man puts his money on the horse with the best odds...a wise man doesn't waste his money gambling on an outcome he has no control over.
    A blog thing for you! http://yetisteaparty.blogspot.co.uk
    A youtube thinghttp://www.youtube.com/user/Teroseth/

The problem is power level wise Natsu = DF Sting + DF Rogue. If they couldn't hurt Mard Geer before, and didn't make any changes, why would they be effective now? They shouldn't be able to keep up with Natsu.

Gray better show up and save the day and overpower all these mother fuckers.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    The problem is power level wise Natsu = DF Sting + DF Rogue. If they couldn't hurt Mard Geer before, and didn't make any changes, why would they be effective now? They shouldn't be able to keep up with Natsu.

Gray better show up and save the day and overpower all these mother fuckers.
    Sting and Rogue obviously powered up because they realized the power of friendship.

Quote Originally Posted by Cattleya View Post
    Sting and Rogue obviously powered up because they realized the power of friendship.
    Yea Fairy Tail is just a children's manga to me that is full of characters that just can't die. Erza was getting roflstomped until a couple of chapters ago, lost her armor, lost her spirit, lost her power, LOST ALMOST ALL OF HER FUCKING SENSES AND FEELS PAIN 10000% STRONGER ... And then beats the shit out of this bitch demon in a fist fight, while she (the demon) is actually supposed to increase her strength every second. lol?

http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/404/5

Ridiculous. This is the whole story telling. "Well, duh, she's beating everyone now because she is who she is".

Worst plot ever. By now I'm only reading it because it only takes up 5 minutes of my life per chapter and I wanna know if this is going to end the way it started to develop.
    Last edited by StayTuned; 2014-10-22 at 04:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tale of Fairy Ice 4 - I'm embarrassed that it took me 4 chapters to notice that this spinoff has a different artist than the main series. Gildarts face...

Mavis didn't die! Incoming OP girl!

10+ Year Old Account
    I had several theories on what Lumen Histoire was, but Mavis and her display case wasn't one of them.

Andddd the ending of Fairy Tail Zero just got wrecked.

It doesn't look like Natsu Sting or Rogue are effective. Gray to save the day?

That crystal is the same power that froze time and protected everyone from Ack in the first place right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    I had several theories on what Lumen Histoire was, but Mavis and her display case wasn't one of them.
    Yeah, this actually surprised me as well.

So Mard Geer just put the book down?

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently Gray found something after rereading. I wonder what it could be.

Hmmmmmmm.

Guess Gray found Natsu's scarf. I didn't even notice it was gone.

Gotta be honest. Zeref was always suicidal so Zeref's books having the job of killing him didn't phase me.

Gray is one badass mofo.

I'm guessing Lumen Historie will combat Face. But if Face doesn't activate then END won't get released. (So I guess it's safe for Natsu to open the book?) Anyway, unless Gray makes quick work of Mard Geer then END really REALLY can't get summoned.

I wonder what's left in guild basement for them to go for. Unless the only reason for them going is to get their memories erased.

When do you think fariy tail will be over? Is this the last arc

10+ Year Old Account
    I was momentarily surprised when Jiemma reappeared, but then disappointed. While we never really saw him go all out while he was a human, I got the distinct impression that he was weaker than his daughter Minerva. Yet now, while they are in demon form, Minerva gets taken out fairly easily by Erza while Jiemma blocks a Demon-slayer attack and takes on three Dragonslayers.

I thought it was bullshit when he showed up lol. How the fuck did they end up in the same guild?

Mother fucker wasn't even that strong though. If Minerva didn't block Natsu's attack, he would have gotten fucked up. And lol Sting like one shot him. (I was hoping that was gonna kill him though.)

Ya if Mard Geer was getting owned by Gray, Gemma should have gonna fucked up in like one hit. I guess we needed an excuse for Sting and Rogue to leave this fight though.

Gotta be honest, I don't like that Mard Geer transformed. He was badass before. Now he just looks weird. Wtf does that form even have to do with thorns?

Btw, I get that Devil Slayer magic is strong on demons...but it looks like Gray is stronger than Natsu or Sting/Rogue (combined) even on regular attacks. That's...probably good since SIlver was strong but lol.....

Kind of disappointed.

1. Natsu's attack shouldn't be as effective as Gray's.
    2. If Gemma could stop Gray's attack, then Sting and Rogue should have been forced to use Dragon Force.

Power level bullshit aside, that silk thread move by Dragon duo was pretty fucking awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Chapter 408 - Jiemna has appeared!
    Chapter 409 - Jiemna has been defeated!

Power level bullshit aside, that silk thread move by Dragon duo was pretty fucking awesome.
    Now imagine DD using it on Luffy in One Piece.

New

They better not shrug it off or some bullshit.

New

They better not shrug it off or some bullshit.
    They've got hit by something that is supposed to just "erase the existence". This is something that was meant to defeat the immortal Zeref.

Natsu and Gray both should be dead, gone, finito. Otherwise it is fair to assume they are the strongest beings on the planet. Also lol @ Jiemna. There wasn't even a fight.

Is Fairy Tail by any chance ending within the next 3 months or so? Things kinda seem rushed right now and the power levels are reaching ridiculous heights.

I knew it, I knew it, I knew it

They didn't just shrug it off, they insta-killed him right after his strongest attack.

Ridiculous plot armor in FT is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    They've got hit by something that is supposed to just "erase the existence". This is something that was meant to defeat the immortal Zeref.

Natsu and Gray both should be dead, gone, finito. Otherwise it is fair to assume they are the strongest beings on the planet. Also lol @ Jiemna. There wasn't even a fight.
    I TOLD YOU BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. "That was meant to beat Zeref. Of course it'll destroy them down to every atom."

That was fucking stupid. Natsu having zero magic left...I thought strategically Face would deactivate then.

Seems like Mard Geer is gonna be on his last leg next chapter and because Erza fucked up END is gonna be revived and Mard Geer is gonna get to be like "my master" and Natsu and Gray are gonna be powerless.