Page 40 of 89 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    There are actually strong members in that guild, beside Gray? They seam like they all got their magic from somewhere else and don't even know how to use it xD
    Strong is a relative term. For all we know, Avatar is just as strong as Oracion Seis and Grimoire Heart, but since they are fighting Natsu, the same guy who just one-shot Bluenote, they seem like weak shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Strong is a relative term. For all we know, Avatar is just as strong as Oracion Seis and Grimoire Heart, but since they are fighting Natsu, the same guy who just one-shot Bluenote, they seem like weak shit.
    So in terms of strong they are nothing anymore. So there really aren't any "strong" guys in Avatar compared to how far the story is. So yes, in a way there are no strong guys beside Gray

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Pfft, "crimes" Natsu has been doing that kind of shit since ever, Gajeel couldn't give a shit about Natsu, he is there to kick another dark guild ass, that's about it.
    He is going to get inside, knock some heads, just the same kind of way Natsu just did, find the "guild leader" or whatever and fight him (of course he will win, derp) then he will meet up with natsu who should be done with Gray by that time =/
    I don't know. Would be funny to see Natsu being handcuffed by Gajeel. As a "friendly" joke ofcourse.

I really can see a threeway fight coming up between those guys. And ofcourse, Erza coming all of a sudden to stop them. (Not that she will be there though)

This is what seems to be the easiest thing to predict of what will happen;
    Natsu kicked pretty much already everybody of Avatar (Lucy will probably get into a fight too with a guy or two).
    Main fight between Gray and Natsu. Gajeel walking in seeing everybody of Avatar being knocked out cold already and then sees Gray and Natsu fighting.

Natsu gets frozen. Gajeel takes over. Natsu melts the ice and tells Gajeel to back off who says he can't cause Gray is a criminal and killed <fill in name here>.
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Oh hey, it's the newest bleach! Guess we don't have to wait for it this week then! :P

But yeah. Sadly it is so predictable. Still... Some are just nice to read. Others just to see how it ends.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh hey, it's the newest bleach! Guess we don't have to wait for it this week then! :P

But yeah. Sadly it is so predictable. Still... Some are just nice to read. Others just to see how it ends.
    As predictable as it is, it's not anywhere close to how horrible Bleach is written, and also at least power levels haven't gone to unreasonable levels yet (although Natsu one shotting Bluenote is starting to skirt that line)).

Quote Originally Posted by Mavecryst View Post
    As predictable as it is, it's not anywhere close to how horrible Bleach is written, and also at least power levels haven't gone to unreasonable levels yet (although Natsu one shotting Bluenote is starting to skirt that line)).
    Honestly I'm fine with it in terms of Fairy Tail so far. I mean, Natsu just went away to train for how long now? It would come off a bit weird if the first few fights he got into were challenging to him from random people. Since it seems like he's gonna fight Gray, I'd imagine after that is when the real fights would start.

Bleach on the other hand though...yeah....

Quote Originally Posted by Mavecryst View Post
    Yeah i know. Bleach is poorly written right now and is just rushed while out of idea's for a new one (lots and lots of repeatable shit)

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Honestly I'm fine with it in terms of Fairy Tail so far. I mean, Natsu just went away to train for how long now? It would come off a bit weird if the first few fights he got into were challenging to him from random people. Since it seems like he's gonna fight Gray, I'd imagine after that is when the real fights would start.

Bleach on the other hand though...yeah....
    1 Year. But i would like to know where he trained. I mean, 1 year of training, sure, you can do a lot. But to be so powerfull to start melting a whole arena?

It might be a bit overdone though. But they have to face Zeref and Acnologia so they really needed the power up. Avatar is as far as we know a bunch of nobody's that Gray is using to get to END.

Which makes me wonder. Who else is there beside Zeref/Acnologia/END that could be strong enough to be a real challenge right now...? Not counting this, but a more "major" enemy. Or is it starting to go for the final chapter?

Which makes me wonder. Who else is there beside Zeref/Acnologia/END that could be strong enough to be a real challenge right now...? Not counting this, but a more "major" enemy. Or is it starting to go for the final chapter?
    Time to go back to the past to face dragons and dragon slayers.

Yeah i know. Bleach is poorly written right now and is just rushed while out of idea's for a new one (lots and lots of repeatable shit)

1 Year. But i would like to know where he trained. I mean, 1 year of training, sure, you can do a lot. But to be so powerfull to start melting a whole arena?

It might be a bit overdone though. But they have to face Zeref and Acnologia so they really needed the power up. Avatar is as far as we know a bunch of nobody's that Gray is using to get to END.

He can bring some people from the other countries or show some acnologia past and add more named dragons.

Also about this chapter i am starting to get tired of natsu.

I would agree that the arena melt was really really over the top. It felt a bit toned down since then at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I would agree that the arena melt was really really over the top. It felt a bit toned down since then at least.
    You have to remember, before Sting and Rogue's attack destroyed the floor of the arena. And then in the same fight Natsu blew a hole through the side of the arena. After that, Natsu fought giants, and uhhhhh. And those demon guys. And dragons. And then a year of training.

It's not THAT farfetched.

I still think it's stupidly broken and plot holes everywhere, but this is Fairy Tail.

10+ Year Old Account

Do you remember what END stands for?

To me it explains the whole 1 year thing.

Maybe we'll get introduced to those three Gods of Ishval.

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    Do you remember what END stands for?

To me it explains the whole 1 year thing.
    Yes i remember what END stands for. But it would be weird that Natsu has gotten this stronger from a book that is not near him AND is sealed.

Seems a few members of Avatar are capable of being a challenge (atleast a few of them), or atleast stand their ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Authary View Post
    Maybe we'll get introduced to those three Gods of Ishval.
    They will most likely show up with Acnologia i guess. Which FT will bring down on their own.

But honestly, i expected a better fight between Gray and Natsu.

So suddenly the guild overpowers them with ease.

Lucy has never been the strongest fighter.

And Natsu, well, i guess he got caught offguard thanks to Lucy, but will free himself from those chains anyway. The whole reason he didn't continue fighting was cause the guy with the sword >.>

What is that mary girl's magic? Magic that gives stomach ache? Diarrhea?

Gray seems too far gone but i am sure he will be ok. They forgave laxus and gajeel who have done much more awful things.

Quote Originally Posted by cenkiss View Post
    What is that mary girl's magic? Magic that gives stomach ache? Diarrhea?
    She clearly gave Lucy an abortion. Cause you know, recent Natsu meet up and all and he's so stronk now. Why do you think she called it black magic?

Don't even tell me I'm crazy or far off or write me off, because just look at Wendy/Juvia interaction. "Hey Juvia, I notice you're a little wet. Why don't I unbutton your shirt and stare at you for a bit and dry you off slowly with this towel? I mean, I know you're a water mage and have literally lived the past like 20 years of your life in rain, but we gotta keep these idiots reading Fairy Tail somehow, amirite?"

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    amen this shit, also:

Spoilers? xD
    If I’m not mistaken Gray infiltrated the dark guild due Erza and Jellal request, next chapter you should have Natsu and Lucy getting tortured (yay moar Lucy fan service) and Gray trying to bail them out with Erza help =X
    Saw the raw chapter or something?

Ah well. Guess Avatar was nothing for them after all.

Saw the raw chapter or something?

Ah well. Guess Avatar was nothing for them after all.
    Chapter said all those avatar you see were just a single small branch in a big organization.

Yea well who would have guessed? Gray is actually not a villain and the whole situation got resolved within like three pages. Now we are back to team Fairy Tail steamrolling everything.

Like, at least kill someone off finally.