Page 6 of 89 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I think Natsu heard Minerva.

Funniest part was when Jellal was like "I can't date a kid" to child Elza, but then Mest shows up cause he's a pedophile LOL.

10+ Year Old Account
    It could be Minerva, but I doubt it. Whoever's voice he heard was "calling out", and while Minerva could be calling out to lure him into a trap, she couldn't have predicted that they'd just happen to drop the Moon Drip so that she could be heard.

I'm also glad that they gave some justification as to why the treasure hunters could hold their own. Apparently they are the Fairy Tail of treasure hunting guilds.

And ya, the Mest part was... worrying.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if, for once, Lucy Gray and Wendy will get some major victories.
    It would be interesting if they had to save Natsu and Erza, due to them having become children. Would be refreshing to see the roles turned around.

10+ Year Old Account
    I yust hope those treasure hunters aren't gonna steal lucy's keys... She loses themm all the damn time!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reluctant View Post
    I yust hope those treasure hunters aren't gonna steal lucy's keys... She loses themm all the damn time!
    Well she IS kinda OP with em.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Well she IS kinda OP with em.
    Lucy? OP? When did that ever happen?

Anyway, apparently there are people that believe the voice belonged to Simon (reasoning being that the childmaker looks a bit like him). Does that sound plausible to ANYONE here? If you've forgotten who Simon is, it's the guy killed by Jellal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Turin View Post

Anyway, apparently there are people that believe the voice belonged to Simon (reasoning being that the childmaker looks a bit like him). Does that sound plausible to ANYONE here? If you've forgotten who Simon is, it's the guy killed by Jellal.
    I really doubt it, but I'd say possible just because of how rare someone actually dying in Fairy Tail is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    I really doubt it, but I'd say possible just because of how rare someone actually dying in Fairy Tail is.
    But there would be no actual purpose to bringing him back, would there? It would remove most of the blame on Jellal as well.

10+ Year Old Account

I doubt it's Simon...As I said my bet is on the pure fire dragon.

As for Lucy look at what she does when actually allowed to do her thing...She is crazy OP. Just look at what she nearly did in the tournament(before raventail mucked it up) as well as what all her summons can do...She really is pretty insane these days.

10+ Year Old Account
    I doubt it's Simon...As I said my bet is on the pure fire dragon.

As for Lucy look at what she does when actually allowed to do her thing...She is crazy OP. Just look at what she nearly did in the tournament(before raventail mucked it up) as well as what all her summons can do...She really is pretty insane these days.
    Oh I doubt it's Simon as well. Just figured it was worth a mention. I still don't think it' Atlas though. The way Natsu was talking about it sounded like it was someone from long ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh I doubt it's Simon as well. Just figured it was worth a mention. I still don't think it' Atlas though. The way Natsu was talking about it sounded like it was someone from long ago.
    Maybe but he IS absent minded and didn't hang out with Atlas that long...maybe it's Haru and Plu LOL.

Plu is in Lucy's key and Haru is busy resting after fighting dragons.

I think you guys are overrating Lucy. She SHOULD be really strong but it never really comes to fruition.

10+ Year Old Account
    I will never understand why this shitty manga gets so much attention. Its literally the most generic Shonen ever written, there's nothing of value in it. I started reading it years ago because it was recommended to me by tons of people. The first couple of arcs where okay, but seriously after the Laxus arc this shit derailed into the most obnoxious "nakama" power garbage I've read in years. I don't know what's worst Fairy Tail or Sword Art Online. About the only thing that's praise worthy about this manga is how dedicated the author is.

To each his own, I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal89 View Post
    I will never understand why this shitty manga gets so much attention. Its literally the most generic Shonen ever written, there's nothing of value in it. I started reading it years ago because it was recommended to me by tons of people. The first couple of arcs where okay, but seriously after the Laxus arc this shit derailed into the most obnoxious "nakama" power garbage I've read in years. I don't know what's worst Fairy Tail or Sword Art Online. About the only thing that's praise worthy about this manga is how dedicated the author is.

Well, it's like you said, to each his own.

Personally, I love the whole nakama power idea. I've always loved it and no matter how many manga I read/anime I watch that has it, I can't get enough of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal89 View Post

Not so much the story - it's crap and childish - but it's "boobs in your face" every single time. Kinda like history's strongest disciple, except that one manages to be a bit more serious...sometimes.

HSD:K has MAD epic fights, there's no denying that. But ya there's a lot of...fan service.

Fairy Tail has a lot of power ups but the reality is that Fairy Tail is the best guild in the whole fucking world (and they have been since chapter 1) so they really have no business losing to anyone anyway. It's probably harder to find compelling people who are strong enough to fight on par with them than it is to make Fairy Tail struggle against anyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok am I the ONLY one thinking Tartaros might ACTUALLY BE TARTAROS! As in the actual bloody underworld?
    It's looking more and more likely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Am I the only one slightly bored with this arc? I can't seem to like any of the enemies. One group aren't even mages and the other group is led by Minerva, one of my most hated characters. And now Flare shows up... Oh joy...

Ya it's pretty boring but you have to consider it only just started. It's been like 3 weeks since the start and author pumped out 8 chapters in 3 weeks to transition into this new arc. You should be grateful. It's probably leading into something more exciting anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, the fact that he put out lots of chapters hasn't really got anything to do with this (not that I'm ungrateful. It's really awesome, how fast he works). It's just that this arc is setting things up that I usually dislike. That's just my personal taste ofc. I'm just going to consider this arc as a minor one, setting up a big one.

I'm wondering what kind of guild Flare joined, though. Official, dark or something like Crime Sorciere?