Page 71 of 89 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Hmm no this isn't quite right. If Brandish can kill people by making their inner organs explode, why isn't she doing this all the time?

Step 1: Spot enemy
    Step 2: Enlarge his organs
    Step 3: Keep on enlarging until you spot an explosion
    Step 4: Profit

notice how I purposely left out the ??? Step, since there really is nothing else to it.

But to me it seems like all the people with OP powers have an IQ of 40. Otherwise I cannot explain how badly they're using them.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Well Makarov could counter Brandish' power by enlarging the rest of his body I guess.
    Even poor Makarov has a limit to how large he can get. Apparently Brandish can make things as big or as small as she wishes to. Unless I have missed a limitation to her powers.

Zeref came back to Irene while she is extracting Fairy Heart from Mavis. he wants to speak with her for the last time. then another Zeref barged in and says that's not the real Zeref. it is an illusion. Mavis disappears and meets with Zera is another dimension or something. the Fairy Heart extraction failed. Gajeel, Levy and Panther Lily reunite. Levy kicks Gajeel in the face.

DiMaria tied both Lucy and Natsu to a chair.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2016-09-16 at 09:12 PM.

wanna bet its fan service like erza's?
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Neinheart looked like a non-combatant. He is the classic summoner and cannot tank a hit.
    Last edited by bestellen; 2017-05-29 at 01:10 PM.

Chap is out.

So...Natsu will become a Dragon I guess...that has to be what it is.

its either that or some END related shit. i'd rather the dragon option so he oculd go dragon on dragon against acnologia

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Kind of silly if he turns into a dragon... Acnologia had to kill a fuck ton of them to get that power, then again... it's fairy tail =/
    just wait when Natsu solos Acnologia. 7 DS vs Acnologia will never happen.

with one punch.
    Ultimate Nakama Punch.

Holy shit, you did that?
    If you mean that pic on the previous message, it's made by Mashima.

he can always ask meliodas from the 7 deadly sins

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    But if he becomes a dragon, how will he constantly "accidentally" grope Lucy???
    she can pull off CSK Stardress(if she gains that in the future, I hope so)and she will be bigger

Honestly, I don't think he'll become dragon or else Igneel's antibodies would have been for naught. More likely he'll become Demon.

(And honestly, turning into dragon like Acnologia would just be a ridicilous power up for him. Acnologia can still assume his human form at will, I don't see any reason why Natsu wouldn't.)

actualy now that i think about it, why is acnologia a bad guy? i mean otherwise from people saying that hes evil, he only ever showed up whenever some1 that could kill him arrived at the scene. hes been mostly inside that cave or whatever minding his own business

Quote Originally Posted by Mordin Solus View Post
    actualy now that i think about it, why is acnologia a bad guy? i mean otherwise from people saying that hes evil, he only ever showed up whenever some1 that could kill him arrived at the scene. hes been mostly inside that cave or whatever minding his own business
    He's been doing bad stuff ever since Gildarts got sent on a 100 years quest to kill him.

Plus didn't he say he was going to rule the world if Zeref died? Or maybe END too.

i remember that part but other than that in this "timeframe" he fought gildarts and won, he went to the ft island and won and he showed up in demon arc and he won but lost an arm. so like why the hell hasent he done anything else. i kinda understand if he was zeref, as in the is powerfull but he cant take one every1 else by himself (he prob could but if so why does he need the army...) and so hes been planning several ways to die/suicide and that takes time. acnologia is just like...hes around...somewhere... not killing or opressing stuff.... he just shows up when the author needs to make the stakes way to efin high

Evidently Ack just wanted to wait to fight someone strong.

I mean, he one shot the strongest Dragon Slayer in his human form, and he wrecked Gildarts in his dragon form before Gildarts could even do anything. I guess he really just wants a peer.

the tumor that Natsu had is the power of END. Dimaria removed Lucy' bra(LMAO). she also tried to gouge her eyes out. Lucy' eyes were covered in blood but she still had eyes and she lost her conscious. after she wakes up, she saw Dimaria lying on the floor. Brandish rushes in and restrains Dimaria. Natdus was missing. he was heading towards Zeref but on the was he met Gray.

so I guess Natsu' power as END is slowly regaining. he beat Dimaria. that's his third Spriggan lol. I'm getting tired of his wank.

Fanservice galore \o/