Page 83 of 89 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sezerek View Post
    New chapter out on stream.
    If there was any hope left that the FT ending wouldnt be so shitty like the bleach ending...it was shattered with this chapter
    The Ichiya moment was cool
    The rest of the Chapter more like:
    Flames of Wild Emotion

infused with a little bit of friendship and guild power

are now totally stronger than time controlling, unlimited magic super-god powers.

Also, Acnologia was a bitch and got destroyed that easily.

10+ Year Old Account
    holy shit FT is ending? tried picking up the anime after it came back from hiatus but never really kept watching. i hope the ending gets animated. i'll probably read the final chapter anyway to see who ends up with who. like natsu and lucy or erza and blue guy.

and the cats...

Deleted

so, I'm a sucker for the kind of stuff that went down this chapter with Mavis and Zeref so I didn't really mind that part but can someone please explain how and why is Makarov suddenly alive again.

Quote Originally Posted by Asetotti View Post
    so, I'm a sucker for the kind of stuff that went down this chapter with Mavis and Zeref so I didn't really mind that part but can someone please explain how and why is Makarov suddenly alive again.
    Because Love magic from Zeref and Mavis.

I quite liked the Zeref and Mavis part, with their love being the only way to kill each other. I loved it back when we had the flashback to Mavis' death and I liked it now.

I just found the Makarov part so.. pointless. Like, why, for what reason did Hiro even need to resurrect him.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Why did he even kill him in the first place. We were all rolling our eyes back then, we keep rolling them now. I mean the only person to have died in this manga is Ultear who was an actual badass.
    Ultear didn't die though? She's just granny mode. Simon died, but that was pretty early in the manga.

Oh I see lol. Yeah, my bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just saw the chapter..just lul, wasnt sure if I would love or just laugh (see what i did there? ) the Makarov part.

Hmmm. I didn't think she was actually going to kill Zeref. Not with the power of love...It seems sort of like good writing, since that was actually what ""killed"" Mavis in the first place. It's long been established that's how the power works. And this was a nice way to end things...

It doesn't really excuse Zeref becoming a god among gods and Natsu still friendship punching him out of commission. If the power levels weren't stupid then the story itself would be really nice.

I'm with Nym on the Marakov part. Who really gives a fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    It doesn't really excuse Zeref becoming a god among gods and Natsu still friendship punching him out of commission. If the power levels weren't stupid then the story itself would be really nice.
    Yeah, that was really dumb. Nakama powers > infinite magic energy confirmed.

9 more chapters left? Thank god this train wreck is almost over
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

New chapter out

Seems like Acnologia is gonna come back. The world will burn, they'll try to resurrect Natsu to stop Acnologia, he'll fight him, win. GG All in the next 7/8 Chapters.

Calling it now.

I don't think that's Ack coming back, I think Edolas is opening up. But Ack coming back does make a lot of sense...

I wonder how long Natsu will disappear for. He pulled an Ashi, waiting until the most dramatic time.

the last two pages really reminds me of rave....

New chap.

So Natsu didn't disappear because Zeref died, but because Ack transported all Dragon Slayers to another space, because now he's a master of time because he ate the Ravines of time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else expecting another Ultear cameo now that they are in a 'time' place?

Deleted
    So Acknologia is Obito Uchiha now?

they will be trapped in that dimension and only lucy+anna will be able to save them because spirits and stuff

also acnoligia pulled a bahamut move out of his ass in terms of destruction
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.