Page 2 of 89 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    If destroying the gates changes time from whenn rogue/lucy came from the future wouldn't that yust mean everything so far was pointless.

Gajeel would have to lose shadow dragon mode since he got it true future rogue possesign the current one.
    Ultear Would come back to life, but should lose the memory of the sacrifise so it had no meaning.

argh so many time paradoxes. If he didn't came back nowone would have destroyed the gate annyways.

Maybe it doesn't impact time at all and destroying it yust unleases all the magic attracting Acnoligia to it.
    defeating rogue free's the dragons from his control so each dragon slayer can ride one whenn Acnologia shows up.

Quote Originally Posted by Turin View Post
    And can somebody explain to me what that diary was saying?
    Wasn't Fairy Tail using multiple timelines, which would make changing the present completely useless to change the other timelines' futures?
    Because Future Rogue and Future Lucy would both be blocked from coming back.

I'm telling you guys, Acknowledgia is gonna show up soon. I think Rogue is KOed.

There is a reason there is a cliffhanger. Destroying the door didn't change anything is what I am betting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    There is a reason there is a cliffhanger. Destroying the door didn't change anything is what I am betting.
    Or even made things worse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Because Future Rogue and Future Lucy would both be blocked from coming back.

I'm telling you guys, Acknowledgia is gonna show up soon. I think Rogue is KOed.
    But that's already too late. When F Rogue and F Lucy came, the gate was still intact. And because the gate was never destroyed in their timelines, it shouldn't make a difference for our current one. All this does, is prevent anyone from leaving this timeline.

Gaaaaaah, this is why I hate time travel stories. It's always such a mess.

Edit: So apparently Mashima has been tweeting about 'some good news coming on july 11th'.
    Any ideas as to what it will be?
    I'm assuming it's going to be related to the anime.
    Last edited by Turin; 2013-06-25 at 10:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So... apparently breaking the gates worked, and it seems the ark is over. The dragons disappeared, Future Lucy was rezzed, as well as the people who were killed in her time. There is some foreshadowing towards future arks, such as pointing out no one actually beat a dragon.

It seems like it ended really short, but I guess the ark has been going on for a while now.

Deleted
    I pretty much feel like Gajeel right now, this ark's ending left a bad taste in my mouth :S

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    So... apparently breaking the gates worked, and it seems the ark is over. The dragons disappeared, Future Lucy was rezzed, as well as the people who were killed in her time. There is some foreshadowing towards future arks, such as pointing out no one actually beat a dragon.

It seems like it ended really short, but I guess the ark has been going on for a while now.
    I actualy take it as future lucy going to heaven since she is in those golden plains, and she meets all those wo have died in her time again.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reluctant View Post
    I actualy take it as future lucy going to heaven since she is in those golden plains, and she meets all those wo have died in her time again.
    Yeah, it gave me afterlife vibes rather than "everything's fine and dandy and she returned to her fixed future".

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually, if you kinda look at it, future Lucy is the anime's Lucy as her clothes are the exact same as she wore in the "Zentropia" arc as well as the movie. The anime series does end with her arriving so Hiro may be using it to acknowledge the anime series with this ending.

---------- Post added 2013-06-28 at 11:57 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Jesmam View Post
    I pretty much feel like Gajeel right now, this ark's ending left a bad taste in my mouth :S
    That was Cobra who said it, not Gajeel.
    Last edited by Fooliecoolie; 2013-06-28 at 11:34 PM.

Lol that was...anticlimactic...

Although I knew there was no way to beat those Dragons.

---------- Post added 2013-06-28 at 09:57 PM ----------

Oh I forgot to say, I COMPLETELY expected all Gen 1 and 3 dragon slayers to get taken back to the past too somehow.

Also, is Jade really the princesses name?

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh I forgot to say, I COMPLETELY expected all Gen 1 and 3 dragon slayers to get taken back to the past too somehow.

I think either you or someone else suggested going to the past in the previous thread.

As for the princess, I'm not sure if her name was revealed as such before. The fairy tail wikia says it is, but that could have just been edited in after this chapter.

It is possible, since the wikia also says that both her eyes and hair are green.

I have the icky feeling that Acnologia will make an appearance again soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrin View Post
    I have the icky feeling that Acnologia will make an appearance again soon.
    I spent most of this chapter expecting him to come after it was clear that the Eclipse dragons were disappearing, but the bit with Future Lucy gave the impression of putting closure on the arc.

It wouldn't surprise me if Acnologia makes an appearance next arc, whatever it may be, but probably in the middle or later.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Her name's Hisui, which is the Japanese word for jade, so in a way yes

Are you guys grateful that next week we get three chapters?

Also, foreshadowing stuff one year from now.

10+ Year Old Account

I do wonder about one thing. Do Frosch and Lector know how to fly? I don't remember ever seeing them summon their wings yet.
    Last edited by Fooliecoolie; 2013-07-08 at 01:22 PM.

Maybe they're weird. Can Panther Lily fly? His power is to size up. Maybe they have other powers...?

Anyway it was a tournament, not normal fight, so maybe they didn't need to use their powers. If you mean during the dragon fight...Not sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe they're weird. Can Panther Lily fly? His power is to size up. Maybe they have other powers...?

Anyway it was a tournament, not normal fight, so maybe they didn't need to use their powers. If you mean during the dragon fight...Not sure.
    All Exceeds can fly and PantherLily can fly in both of his forms.

10+ Year Old Account
    All Exceed can fly, except for the queen, who can still fly, but isn't good at it because she only has one wing. Panther Lily has been shown flying during his fight with Gajeel, and when he saved the queen from falling while the other Exceed were pushing the lacrima crystal away from their home.