Page 3 of 89 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    New chapter, the ark is indeed over. Basic celebration party chapter, but the ending almost made me choke laughing. I was surprised there has been no mention of Ultear so far.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, seems to be a double chapter this week.

- - - Updated - - -

Seems the Ultear story is resolved, and next ark will probably be the last big dark guild.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was going to refrain from discussing till all 3 chapters were released, but damn ch 339 interested me.
    Cobra was saying some interesting stuff. What he said about *saving 6 mages*. Was he talking about Oracion Seis? And then *The door to Hades* will open..

As for Ultear, I'm glad her story is finished. I don't dislike her or anything, I was just afraid she was going to return perfectly fine, making her sacrifice meaningless. Glad that didn't happen.

And now to spam refresh till the last chapter is released for this week.

EDIT: Aaand the next chapter was released. Again an interesting one. Zeref is finally back and that little creature was his. Didn't really expect that one. Zeref and Mavis knowing eachother is great though. It seems like the true last battle is entering it's first stages.
    Last edited by Turin; 2013-07-05 at 01:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    How'd Zeref and Mavis have a conversation when Zeref admitted he couldn't see or hear her? Sensing her presence in one thing, but having a conversation?

I'm still wondering what the deal is with that little imp guy. So apparently he belongs to Zeref, but what was he doing with Obra and/or Raven Tail?

And apparently 3 more chapters next week. Yay.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    How'd Zeref and Mavis have a conversation when Zeref admitted he couldn't see or hear her? Sensing her presence in one thing, but having a conversation?

I'm still wondering what the deal is with that little imp guy. So apparently he belongs to Zeref, but what was he doing with Obra and/or Raven Tail?

Yeah, complete fuck up this time. The conversation is too smooth, he actually gives answers to her questions, even though he was supposed to only feel her presence.

10+ Year Old Account

Yeah, that conversation confused me aswell. As for why the imp thingy was with Raven Tail, I assume he was simply spying. Zeref seems to have some link to Fairy Tail and spying on the guild that is focused on Fairy Tail seems to be a good idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think either you or someone else suggested going to the past in the previous thread.

As for the princess, I'm not sure if her name was revealed as such before. The fairy tail wikia says it is, but that could have just been edited in after this chapter.

It is possible, since the wikia also says that both her eyes and hair are green.

I know I did....As I said there it seens Zeref knows Natsu and has for some time.

Also gonna say something I've suspected for awhile...I think Zeref IS Acnologiea....

Think about it Zeref talks about how Acnologiea is coming and how he brings in new eras and we KNOW that Acnologiea was once human or a dragonslayer we also know Zeref is old as fuck. Also notice Acnologiea appeared RIGHT after the ship was destroyed.

It could be that Acknologiea is another personality similar to Rogues shadow or maybe just when his emotions key up too much he beconrs him(remember emotions DO alter a Dragonslayers powers).

But yeah I think mr big and nasty IS zeref.

10+ Year Old Account
    One flaw in that theory. Zeref is shown watching Acnologia destroy Tenyrou Island. Chapter 253.

- - - Updated - - -

On the other hand, Eclipse was confirmed as magic from the Book of Zeref, so maybe Acnologia is Future Zeref, or vise versa

10+ Year Old Account
    One flaw in that theory. Zeref is shown watching Acnologia destroy Tenyrou Island. Chapter 253.

- - - Updated - - -

On the other hand, Eclipse was confirmed as magic from the Book of Zeref, so maybe Acnologia is Future Zeref, or vise versa
    I honestly doubt that. The whole time travel thing has been used now. I hope Mashima stays away from that now.

Zeref is definitely from 400 years ago, pretty much confirmed by now. Almost seems like Natsu is too apparently.

Triple chapter was sweet, I feel like it would have been so slow if it was just one chapter since it was arc ending. Well probably not too bad but...I like progress. Hiro Mashima is definitely baller since he can pump out chapters and extra pages and color while other artists bitch and take breaks and cry that their wrist hurts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Zeref is definitely from 400 years ago, pretty much confirmed by now. Almost seems like Natsu is too apparently.

Triple chapter was sweet, I feel like it would have been so slow if it was just one chapter since it was arc ending. Well probably not too bad but...I like progress. Hiro Mashima is definitely baller since he can pump out chapters and extra pages and color while other artists bitch and take breaks and cry that their wrist hurts.
    Actually i suspect Natsu met him in the past when he was older....That or he setup the whole thing about dragonslayers..If i recall right he said something about how Natsu wasn;t strong enough YET...As in he is not just familiar with Natsu but a stronger Natsu as well.

I somehow feel that Mavis is like the counterpart of Zeref... Like Life and Death... ... Meh... I did find their conversation very interesting :>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asetotti View Post
    I somehow feel that Mavis is like the counterpart of Zeref... Like Life and Death... ... Meh... I did find their conversation very interesting :>
    Which would be funny, since as far as we know Zeref is alive and Mavis is "dead", could be an interesting paradoxon

10+ Year Old Account
    Which reminds me anyone else think of Fairy Tails secret during their conversation?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Which reminds me anyone else think of Fairy Tails secret during their conversation?
    inb4 Mavis is the final villian.

I didn't even remember that but now that you mention it..... hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't even remember that but now that you mention it..... hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    LOL couldn't help but imagine some kind of anti zeref light magic....Maybe it's something cheesy but classic like hope or maybe the literal form of possibility...Or maybe even one of Zerefs creatures seaoed away.

Oh and one wonders how the council would react if they found out Mavis was buddies with Zeref....

Thooough they'd probably just be like "WE ALWAYS KNEW FAIRY TAIL WAS NO GOOD"

Oooh and maybe this has something to do with Raven Tail as well...TBH this line of thought goes nowhere but fun and crazy things LOL.

LOL couldn't help but imagine some kind of anti zeref light magic....Maybe it's something cheesy but classic like hope or maybe the literal form of possibility...Or maybe even one of Zerefs creatures seaoed away.

Oh and one wonders how the council would react if they found out Mavis was buddies with Zeref....

Thooough they'd probably just be like "WE ALWAYS KNEW FAIRY TAIL WAS NO GOOD"

Oooh and maybe this has something to do with Raven Tail as well...TBH this line of thought goes nowhere but fun and crazy things LOL.
    Maybe it's Mavis' magical energy she stored before she died which Natsu eats when time to kill Zeref is nigh. Yes, something that simple

- - - Updated - - -

Or Lumen Histoire might be an energy storage created by Mavis fueling miracles like Fairy Sphere and the other fairy magics

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe it's Mavis' magical energy she stored before she died which Natsu eats when time to kill Zeref is nigh. Yes, something that simple

- - - Updated - - -

Or Lumen Histoire might be an energy storage created by Mavis fueling miracles like Fairy Sphere and the other fairy magics
    OMG LUMEM HISTOIRE HISTORY OF LIGHT! What if it's the counter to the book of zeref...

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually i suspect Natsu met him in the past when he was older....That or he setup the whole thing about dragonslayers..If i recall right he said something about how Natsu wasn;t strong enough YET...As in he is not just familiar with Natsu but a stronger Natsu as well.
    I still suspect that Igneel, Grandeeney, and Metalicana transported Natsu, Wendy and Gajeel to the current time to protect them from Zeref and/or Ancologia in the past. Zeref's connection to Ancologia is that they are probably bound by some linking magic that keeps them both alive(like in the movie Dragonheart).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fooliecoolie View Post
    I still suspect that Igneel, Grandeeney, and Metalicana transported Natsu, Wendy and Gajeel to the current time to protect them from Zeref and/or Ancologia in the past. Zeref's connection to Ancologia is that they are probably bound by some linking magic that keeps them both alive(like in the movie Dragonheart).
    I actually have a similar idea concerning Natsu, Wendy and Gajeel. Only I suspect it's not really moving through time, but keeping them in some type of stasis. The reason being that atleast Natsu and Gajeel might be old (if you remember the Fairy Tail battle with Laxus, they were stuck behind the runes). So more along the lines of what happened with the 7 year timeskip.