Page 69 of 89 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Well now you have to post a picture.
    the best one i got is me kissing the hand of Boa Hancok XD
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wasn't sure where to put this but thought a few people might enjoy it, something I made for a friend to listen to a few years ago whilst they PvP.

and yes i had a nip slip ruining that picture XD

apparently, Gildarts defeats God Serena with Empyrean. Lisanna and Elfman will fight Ajeel, Mirajane will fight Jacob, Rogue and Minerva will fight against Wahl and Brandman, one Historia flirts with Yukino. Invel is overlooking the battlefield.

I give this chapter 7/10. I like how Fairy Tail and other guilds are coming together.

I thought the chapter was bad. I get that some fight setups are necessary but this seems too easy. And the whole pumping up of the kid to be able to fight...he shouldn't even be fighting.

I thought the chapter was bad. I get that some fight setups are necessary but this seems too easy. And the whole pumping up of the kid to be able to fight...he shouldn't even be fighting.
    Child soldier, much?

TRIGGERED

I just want to see if Invel sees unused potential in Romeo, or if he just wants him for a hostage. Speaking of which: has there ever been talk about who his mother is?

Invel vs Gray. Invel froze Natsu, Lucy and Juvia. Irene ordered Neinhart to kill(maybe to capture her, its not 100% correct translation)Erza.

Wait I'm confused. Wasn't Invel the guy who brought people back to life? Now he has ice powers stronger than Gray/Natsu?

well, at least Natsu got his ass handed to him. that guy turned into Saitaman since he returned from his 1 year training.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    well, at least Natsu got his ass handed to him. that guy turned into Saitaman since he returned from his 1 year training.
    power level make no sense again but whatever, I like how the story is progressing... unlike some other manga out there which is about to get its head cut off.

So really, cannot say I didn't enjoy reading the past few chapters even if they sometimes just make little sense.

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    power level make no sense again but whatever, I like how the story is progressing... unlike some other manga out there which is about to get its head cut off.

So really, cannot say I didn't enjoy reading the past few chapters even if they sometimes just make little sense.
    they don't make sense since GMG(Second Origin bullshit).

currently, their characters(specifically Natsu) are OP as hell.

story is good yeah.

it seems Invel will control Juvia to fight Gray. Brandish in her giant form grabbed Lucy and Natsu to remove them from their fight.

Chap is out.

Kinda hard to believe Natsu just broke free, and even then he somehow free'd everyone but didn't melt their skin off...

Gray vs. Invel is a bit cool. Invel is pure cold power. I didn't expect Ice Devil Slayer to be so effective...Invel wants to use Gray to kill END.

All this talk about darkness is kinda...gross...though.

Chap is out.

Kinda hard to believe Natsu just broke free, and even then he somehow free'd everyone but didn't melt their skin off...

Gray vs. Invel is a bit cool. Invel is pure cold power. I didn't expect Ice Devil Slayer to be so effective...Invel wants to use Gray to kill END.

All this talk about darkness is kinda...gross...though.
    good riddance.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2016-08-22 at 06:14 PM.

Juvia and Gray are fightning each other on equal ground. Juvia commits suicide and Gray follows her by committing suicide. they are lying on the floor dying. Juvia gives Gray her last parting gift, she uses Blood Transfusion Magic so that she can live inside Gray. Gray survives because of that and explodes in the fit of rage. he is ready to finish off Invel.

a few things to point out. Gray says that he is now serious with Juvia. he sees her more than just a friend. he cries a lot and gets flashbacks of him and Juvia.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2016-08-27 at 12:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Yeah, but we all know that she will be back later on saving him from his darkness rage bla bla bla...
    it's one of my main gripes with the author. he lost alot of balls coming from rave master, at least in that manga if he killed some1 they stayed dead (cept the finale ofc), in FT you die and 1-2 chaps after you're back like terminator. lets hope juvia goes the same way as musica's girlfriend even though shes my fav character in the series after gildarts

Chapter was okay. I'm surprised Gray was going to kill himself too. And now Juvia is inside Gray.

I wonder if Gray will actually kill this guy.

Chapter was okay. I'm surprised Gray was going to kill himself too. And now Juvia is inside Gray.

I wonder if Gray will actually kill this guy.
    he better. you dont do what he did to both of them and just get scott free. if he doesnt kill him he better take an arm off and leave him close to dead before more sprigans come and grab the dude away