Im playing a balance druid as an alt and i find myself having some doubts about when to refresh dots. Im only ilvl 491 but i do have the soft haste cap. Cant post my armory link so if interested look for Lillybee on Silvermoon realm.
Now my doubts are:
1. Found myself with in 1 cast away from exiting an eclipse ( im in Solar eclipse, at around 10 energy left before entering neurtal) and with only 4-5 seconds left of Sunfire on the target. Should i refesh the dot before exiting Solar or do i refesh it when it only has 2-3 seconds left no matter if im in neutral?
2. Im two casts away from entering Lunar eclipse and my Moonfire dot just expired. Do i refesh it now or do i cast 2 more Wraths and apply Moonfire when im in eclipse?
3. Im one cast away from entering Lunar eclipse and my Starsurge just procd. Do i cast one more Wrath and then use the instant Starsurge with increased benefits from the Eclipse or do i use Starsurge so i can get into the Lunar Eclipse faster?
4. When dealing with 3-4 adds like in Ji-kun hc for example, do i first apply the eclipsed dot on all targets then get back to the first target to apply the non eclipsed dot, or can i put both dots on first target, then both dots on 2nd , 3rd etc?
5. Im 2 casts away from an eclipse and my Starsurge is off cooldown, do i continue casting wrath/starfire or use starsurge as soon as it comes off cooldown?
I know these questions are kinda silly but its driving me crazy not knowing for sure and i cant play my druid untill i know im doing things right.
Thank you in advance