Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    There's a difference between not having anything to do and not liking what there is to do.
    Realistically speaking, how many times can people do the same handful of heroic scenarios before they get bored? I like 'em fine, but I'm not going to be interested in them after the 3rd or 4th time through the same one.
    Stating an opinion as fact does not make it fact. Opinions are not fact. So don't be stupid and make a fool of yourself by trying to pass off your opinion as fact.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Blackmore View Post
    Realistically speaking, how many times can people do the same handful of heroic scenarios before they get bored? I like 'em fine, but I'm not going to be interested in them after the 3rd or 4th time through the same one.
    As opposed to doing the same raid repeatedly? There are more H scenarios than there are bosses in ToT.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    The good news is you can continue to exclude players from the hard versions of the content and you should be happy with that because the game can survive without Hardcore mode, it can't survive without content for 90% of its players.
    A lot of people who continue to bitch about LFR don't even play anymore. They make vague comments about "coming back if LFR was gone", but in reality they're just find something to complain about. Anybody who's been around here long enough know who the eternally malcontented people are.
    Stating an opinion as fact does not make it fact. Opinions are not fact. So don't be stupid and make a fool of yourself by trying to pass off your opinion as fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    As opposed to doing the same raid repeatedly? There are more H scenarios than there are bosses in ToT.
    Except ToT isn't the only raid. There's also MV and HoF.