Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    Fable 3... Killed the child inside
    Oh god fable 3 what a horrible shitty game that was. $60 for literally 3 quests and a couple "decisions" as king. The last boss was built up pretty well considering how short the game was but like every "boss" battle in fable it was incredibly disappointing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    Probably League of Legends. Never really liked it that much. DotA is an objectively better alternative anyway.
    "Never really liked it that much" =/= Worst game ever. Gotcha

OT: Hmmm... I'd have to go with Evergrace on the PS2. It was so terrible my friend took his copy and wrapped the case in duct tape (The whole roll), then buried it in his yard. Shame hole

I know I will get blasted for this one...

Skyrim... I was so extremely disappointed and it was a total let down for me. I had much higher expectations based on how people were talking about it.

ghostbusters nes

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragashii View Post
    Oh god fable 3 what a horrible shitty game that was. $60 for literally 3 quests and a couple "decisions" as king. The last boss was built up pretty well considering how short the game was but like every "boss" battle in fable it was incredibly disappointing.
    It was a really shitty game but I don't think it was the worst game ever. The voice acting and stuff was good, just a shame about everything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Sayl View Post
    E.T. for Atari 2600.
    it's actually not as bad as people make it out to be. Its biggest downfall is that, unless you know what you're doing, you're going to assume the game is 100% about falling in and getting out of holes.

Got a buddy that programs games for the atari as a hobby, and he told me some interesting stories about that era of gaming.

but back on topic, worst game i've ever played was Mario's Time Machine. thank god it was only a rental. had i wasted my hard-earned allowance buying that piece of crap, i would have been pissed.

Vegas Solitaire. You would have to be a masochist to enjoy a game where the chance of winning is so small compared to the chance of losing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mercenaries 2. Bug-riddled rushed out garbage trying to cash in on one of the best PS2 games I ever played. It's the ET of the new millenium.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Life.

The absolute worst game I've ever played. I could list shit here, which wouldn't top lists compared to people living somewhere else, but to me it's enough to say life is shit.

Life is the worst game ever.
    At least the graphics are pretty good.

Otherwise, Operation. I always found that game really, really boring.

Still Life 2
    the first game was a classic adventure game with a cliffhanger ending that set everything up perfectly for a sequel. instead we got a mess of a game with ridiculous inventory limits that existed only to add some extra 'puzzles' (need to pick up a mattress and move it across a room, too bad you have that torch in your pocket you'll have to go outside, find a box to put the torch in and climb back in the window to move the mattress then go back outside for the torch again) and timed trial and error scenarios. as for the cliffhanger from the first game... it's completely ignored for most of the game and then revealed in a flashback to have been the most blatantly obvious suspect being the killer
    disappointing sequels are one thing, Still Life 2 is an abomination

Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    It was a really shitty game but I don't think it was the worst game ever. The voice acting and stuff was good, just a shame about everything else.
    I consider it to be the worst game ever simply because molyneux is pretty much full of shit about everything he says. He hypes his games up so much that the only thing you can feel when you finally do get it is disappointment. Then he blames games like call of duty for his game not living up to expectations. The man has noble intentions and he was ahead of his time for sure with the first fable. He wanted a real interactive living breathing world shaped by your choices. In a way the first one was. One of his biggest mistakes was the huge time jump between the first and second game. But I digress, fable 3 was a linear homogenized and dumbed down piece of shit. Will fable 4 be better? IF it utilizes the always online world with the new xbox one then his vision might just be realized.
    Last edited by Ragashii; 2013-06-08 at 12:31 AM. Reason: Formatting

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Life.

The absolute worst game I've ever played. I could list shit here, which wouldn't top lists compared to people living somewhere else, but to me it's enough to say life is shit.

Life is the worst game ever.
    You want to try second life then ......

Deus Ex: The invisible war ...... my game of horrors ... managed about 15 min then uninstalled it
    Science has made us gods even before we are worthy of being men: Jean Rostand. Yeah, Atheism is a religion like bald is a hair colour!.
    Classic: "The tank is the driver, the healer is the fuel, and the DPS are the kids sitting in the back seat screaming and asking if they're there yet."
    Irony >> "do they even realize that having a state religion IS THE REASON WE LEFT BRITTEN? god these people are idiots"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragashii View Post
    Sounds like you thought it would be bad, but played it anyway and was still sursprised at how easy it was I like the Fable games myself, but I take it for what it is: a ridiculously easy series of games. Absolutely loved some of the VAs from Fable 3. And overall, Fable 2-3 are great fun for hunting achievements.

OT: I don't exactly that one game I absolutely loathe above all, but in recent memory the worst game I played was probably Far Cry 2. I liked the first game, and I've heard great things about the 3rd, but I REALLY didn't like #2.

Or I could just make it easy and say DotA/HoN/LoL as I don't like MOBAs at aaaaaaallllll. But since that's more of a loathing for the genre rather than the game it's a bit unfair.
    Last edited by BHD; 2013-06-08 at 12:42 AM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by seije View Post
    it's actually not as bad as people make it out to be. Its biggest downfall is that, unless you know what you're doing, you're going to assume the game is 100% about falling in and getting out of holes.
    Stories aside, I obviously disagree. More like: a failure of a release so one-dimensional that it collected more dust than most other cartridges, and for good reason. Its failure of course is magnified by the marketing campaign for it at the height of the film's success. This is probably lost on anyone under 40.

Quote Originally Posted by Sayl View Post
    E.T. for Atari 2600.
    Completely agree. Played this when I was about 6-7 yrs old the bad taste is still there.

Deleted
    Also up for running, the game where you try to buy just enough beer - not too much so as not to waste money, and not too little so as not to run out.

There's a game for ya.

Probably Of Orcs and Men

http://www.oforcsandmen.com/

didn't even make it through the tutorial before I exitted and uninstalled it

Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    Tag. I recently found out I was still "IT" from an intense game of tag back in 1994.
    2 decades for your pursuants to work themselves into a world-spanning frenzy. Hey, just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you.

...RRRRUUUUUUNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!
    >>> And then.. <<<

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Sounds like you thought it would be bad, but played it anyway and was still sursprised at how easy it was I like the Fable games myself, but I take it for what it is: a ridiculously easy series of games. Absolutely loved some of the VAs from Fable 3. And overall, Fable 2-3 are great fun for hunting achievements.
    Don't get me wrong the first game was really easy too, especially once you got mana shield up to a decent amount. Mana potions were cheaper than health potions too, and vendors were retarded and bought items for more than you paid for if you bought all they had. You could literally go through the entire game without taking any damage and jack of blades was a joke. You couldn't die in fable 2 either but it was still a fun game because the story was fun and didn't end in 3 quests. Fable 3 was so linear that you could finish it in 4 hours and didn't even need to use health potions. It was amazingly easy to get everyone to revolt against your brother, hell all you had to do for the entire rebel army to support you was to mortar a few undead. The rest if the city was ready to revolt after 2 missions against reaver. I could rant for hours on this game, not even kidding. AAA titles shouldn't be allowed to be this bad.