• Warrior

131 6.86%
  • Mage

331 17.34%
  • Rogue

449 23.52%
Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Even though my main is a paladin and i raid as one, i find it quite boring, i really think ret and prot should get something even remotely interesting, however, mages are the worst.

I've tried to level a rogue 3 times over the years.
    I tried lvling a badass undead rogue, a killer troll rogue and a funny/annoying gnome rogue.
    I quit the undead at 42, the troll at 38 and the gnome at 58.
    It's just not possible for me whatever the concept

I find retribution paladin in PvE the most boring. Much better in PvP. Not exacly a class but spec, but whatever. It feels like I'm playing more with mu UI and holy power than the actual encounter.
    Last edited by Luccas; 2013-12-12 at 05:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Luccas View Post
    I find retribution paladin in PvE the most boring. Much better in PvP. Not exacly a class but spec, but whatever. It feels like I'm playing more with mu UI and holy power than the actual encounter.
    That's how rogues feel too, you spend most of your time staring at addons to check is slice and dice and rupture are up, and trying not to overwrite your own envenom buff.

For assassinations you litterally stare at envenom uptime and don't refresh it till as late as possible, and you need to make sure rupture is up on the target too otherwise you won't get any energy.

At least with combat you dont have to worry as much about clipping a buff, but you still have to track slice and dice, debuff, and revealing strike.

They bit just feel annoying to play really, neither feels particularly potent.

Rogues.

I feel that Monks are how Rogues should play like.

Surprised that Warlocks are considered the least boring. I guess that class revamp was a success.

Rogue:

Sinister Strike - "I dont have enough energy" - "I dont have enough energy" - "I dont have enough energy" - Sinister Strike - "I dont have enough energy" - "I dont have enough energy" - "I dont have enough energy" - Sinister Strike - "I dont have enough energy" - "I dont have enough energy" - "I dont have enough energy" - Sinister Strike - "I dont have enough energy" - "I dont have enough energy" - "I dont have enough energy" - Sinister Strike

FINISHER! (looks the same, but does a bit more damage)

Sinister Strike - "I dont have enough energy" - "I dont have enough energy" - "I dont have enough energy" - Sinister Strike - "I dont have enough energy" - "I dont have enough energy" - "I dont have enough energy" - Sinister Strike - "I dont have enough energy" - "I dont have enough energy" - "I dont have enough energy" - Sinister Strike - "I dont have enough energy" - "I dont have enough energy" - "I dont have enough energy" - Sinister Strike

WOW! Put up Slice and Dice again...
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

PVE Rogue is super boring.
    PVP Rogue is super exciting.

Hunter by far.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    I guess that class revamp was a success.
    Massive success. In Cata I shelved the warlock I'd at that time played for more than 6 years due to boredom and frustration with those cludgy imp-soulfire mechanics. I hated what they did to locks.

In MoP, the only class I play regularly is my warlock. I love playing him again.
    Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Klingers View Post
    Massive success. In Cata I shelved the warlock I'd at that time played for more than 6 years due to boredom and frustration with those cludgy imp-soulfire mechanics. I hated what they did to locks.

In MoP, the only class I play regularly is my warlock. I love playing him again.
    Demo got ruined in MoP. Luckily Destro feels similar to what Demo used to be.

I usually play a round or two of Tetris while I wait for some energy to regen on my rogue.

Rogue and it hurts my feelings as it was my favorite class for years.

The way they play now is just so fucking boring. Boring to level with, pve with and even pvp with now. I have a serious case of sandy vagina over it.

Rogue class needs a hardcore revamp.

Anyone with an "on cooldown" based rotation is boring as you can simply make a cascading castsequence macro that will cast everything you need. Depending on how many spells you have in your rotation, it could be 1-3 actual macros that you faceroll to get close to max dps for a toon of your class in your gear with your talents and glyphs. Any "on proc" spells just leave outside the macro so that's 3-5 buttons, and you can generally clump all your short dps cooldowns into a macro for 4-6 buttons total. That's fucking boring.

Can't really do this with DoT classes as you want them to run as near to full duration as possible, ie spriest, lock, feral druid. But then it would really depend on what you find boring. Is it boring to faceroll and win all the time? Don't play a dk. Or is it boring to pull a single mob, nearly die, spend 30-60 seconds eating, drinking, whatever to get back to fighting shape, only to nearly die with the next single target pull you make? Don't play a mage.

Do you like having to watch a dozen variables in real time or do you like hitting one key and winning? Boring is purely subjective.

Back in LK I tried three times to level a paladin, but it was so boring. I thought rogues were dull and slow till I played her in pvp. Hunters and locks are kinda dull as you have a tanking pet that can keep the mob busy so you generally don't take any damage while dishing out absurd dps yourself. I was surprised the first time my hunter died. He was something like 83rd lvl when it finally happened. I realized I only had low level food in my bags, like lvl 10 food, because I hadn't ever had to eat anything in that entire time. No bandages, no pots, he just never really took more than 10% of his health in that entire span of 1-83.
    Quote Originally Posted by Me
    WoW would be a great game if it weren't an MMO.

Rogue and mage, both incredibly bland, and dissapointing since they have huge potential to be incredibly fun classes, but ultimately end up being very boring and samey, no matter what spec you are playing. I have to bring hunter closely behind these 2 as well.

I find Dk the most boring one. Maybe it's more exciting with better gear idk.

DK is most boring. Sad to see my class most boring tho I love my rogue

Disc priest. I have a disc and I play her and topping the meters does, obviously, compensate for the boredom of atonement spam. But my smite finger hurts after a quarter of flex SO MUCH. There are worse ways to play a priest though, like shield spam of wotlk -.-

This is just a thought but I wonder if the Rogue & Mage boredom factor comes from the fact that both (in my opinion) have the ability of being massive glass cannons with even the slightest "stuff up" in their designs ?

I played a Rogue (ONLY) from vanilla to end of cata.

I love the Rogue class and am about to come back to the game to play the Rogue once again!

Rogues are not fun to play for me because in PvE because either you're Combat or Assassination with nothing really visually different, or Sub and getting frustrated as hell from positioning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suffer the Consequences View Post
    Gender is irrelevant. Everyone has a penis in video games, and it is measured purely on skill. Mionelol's cock is massive.