Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm....so.....in love....with this game.... ;-;

I can't seem to find a solution Gereorth I was lucky enough to have my PS3 in my room with no internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Gereorth666 View Post
    Yes, I heard it's fixed aswell. But I think for the fix to actualy apply I have to restart my game. And is actualy the problem I am having. As I progressed so far into the game already, I'm afraid of losing it. That's why I am seeking help.
    Yeah, theres no way around it besides restarting the game. Luckily I was only about 2 hours in before I had to restart I would suggest either restarting it and speed through and get back to where you were or just leave your ps3 on until you beat it if you're really really far in. Although its probably a decently long game and you might not be able to play a new game + if it can't save it im not 100% on that though so its up to you.
    Last edited by Last Attempt; 2013-06-14 at 11:43 PM.

Seems restarting was the way to go then.. Sigh.. Lost about 5-6 hours worth of gameplay. Atleast I can, indeed, speed through.

Deleted
    Is this game scary?

Quote Originally Posted by AcrobaticMegalodon View Post
    Is this game scary?
    I guess it depends on how scary you think games are, if I had to compare it to something I'd say its around Dead Space's scariness some parts are kind of creepy.
    Last edited by Last Attempt; 2013-06-15 at 01:46 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Charecters View Post
    I guess it depends on how scary you think games are, if I had to compare it to something I'd say its around Dead Space's scariness some parts are kind of creepy.
    Okay thanks. I find Deadspace to be too scary for me, so I'll pass on this. :P

Dead Space? Nah.. Wouldn't realy compare it to that with the scariness. The game got me jumping sometimes, but not that often that I would compare it to Dead Space.
    It's exciting, that sure is. But scary.. Ehm.. I'd actualy more compare it to Alan Wake scary..? But Dead Space, I won't agree on that.

Deleted
    This game makes me wish I had a PS3 instead of an x360.

Ah well, next generation sony, next generation.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gereorth666 View Post
    Dead Space? Nah.. Wouldn't realy compare it to that with the scariness. The game got me jumping sometimes, but not that often that I would compare it to Dead Space.
    It's exciting, that sure is. But scary.. Ehm.. I'd actualy more compare it to Alan Wake scary..? But Dead Space, I won't agree on that.
    I have never played Alan Wake, but if it's not as scary as Dead Space then I might check it out actually. So many 10/10 reviews it's incredible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, this game is actually kind of creepy. Clickers are freaking annoying.

I like it though. They don't overdue it and it really keeps you on the edge of your seat.
    Last edited by Puck; 2013-06-15 at 08:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Donnie View Post

I like it though. They don't overdue it and it really keeps you on the edge of your seat.
    Yeah, it can really do that at times, a room full of clickers and if you get noticed without an upgraded shiv you're pretty much screwed lol. Also, the multiplayer is actually pretty awesome it feels like something I never played before its fresh. I only wanted to play 1 match just to see how it is and I ended up playing like 6 matches before I had to tell myself to go back to singleplayer lol.
    Last edited by Last Attempt; 2013-06-15 at 08:42 AM.

Yeah, it can really do that at times, a room full of clickers and if you get noticed without an upgraded shiv you're pretty much screwed lol. Also, the multiplayer is actually pretty awesome it feels like something I never played before its fresh. I only wanted to play 1 match just to see how it is and I ended up playing like 6 matches before I had to tell myself to go back to singleplayer lol.
    The multiplayer is good! But I expected something else when I selected Multiplayer. When you start up, it's almost like you get thrown in an open world battle. "If your clan dies out". Not that I'm disapointed, just expected something else.
    But it's realy amazing! And at first I thought that the listening-mechanic would seem dull and "too easy" at first. But it makes you think a lot better. Makes you think about the action you're going to undertake. And on ambushing your enemies. I love it!

So I just beat it on hard took me 13 hours the difficulty for hard was around where hard should be some parts where kind of hard but I didn't get any trophies when I beat it and survivor mode didn't unlock but new game + did. That kind of bugs me *Edit I guess you have to watch all of the credits to get the trophies* but overall the game was absolutely amazing, The detail put into it is insane. The interaction that Joel and Ellie have is probably the best I've ever seen two duos have in a game before. The graphics and the small little things put into the world are great too. The combat is good, theres a good variety of weapons nothing felt clunky and I didn't find any bugs or glitches through the whole game. Overall I give it a 10/10 I haven't played a game this good in quite some time. After Joel fell on that piece of metal the only thing I was thinking is Naughty Dog, if you kill this guy I'm going to be so pissed lol. Same with Ellie towards the end when she got captured I thought it was neat you got to play as her too for a little bit. The ending was pretty cool though atleast it was a happy ending and I'd say it has the potential to have a 2nd one if they ever wanted to do it which I hope they do!
    Last edited by Last Attempt; 2013-06-15 at 07:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Donnie View Post

I hate Clickers in the best kind of way. They're like the chainsaw guys from Resident Evil 4. Once they catch you you're FUCKED and get a gruesome death. So you're extremely cautious around them and it really creates a sense of panic. Bloaters are worse though......the first time I was grabbed by one and had it tear my face off it scarred me for life.

Unless a miracle happens this is my GOTY. From beginning to end it tore my heart out and refused to let go. One of the most emotional beginnings I've ever experienced in fact. ;-;

Bout 5 hours in so far.

Not a 10/10 game. But still pretty decent.

10+ Year Old Account
    After Joel fell on that piece of metal the only thing I was thinking is Naughty Dog, if you kill this guy I'm going to be so pissed lol. Same with Ellie towards the end when she got captured I thought it was neat you got to play as her too for a little bit. The ending was pretty cool though atleast it was a happy ending and I'd say it has the potential to have a 2nd one if they ever wanted to do it which I hope they do!
    Agreed! I really enjoyed playing as Ellie, especially with her bow. I wish Joel had her knife skills. Regarding the ending, it really left me thinking. I took it as a happy ending, but was it? Did Joel really do the right thing? I want to think he did, but...well, it makes you think.

This is a really good game, I stayed up all night playing it as I just couldn't find a spot to stop playing. The game just forces me to go on and on for some reason, sort of like what people say about books.

Quote Originally Posted by aikoyamamato View Post
    Regarding the ending, it really left me thinking. I took it as a happy ending, but was it? Did Joel really do the right thing? I want to think he did, but...well, it makes you think.
    Yeah, I kind of thought of it selfish of Joel to not let it go through and possibly cure everyone but then it also shows that he really got attached to her and didn't want her to die so he could have her as like a daughter.

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Finished it on normal last night. I'll give survival mode a shot tonight for shits and giggles.

I really liked the game. A few little gripes. Nothing to write home about though.

Deleted
    I'm going to rent it. These aren't the games I buy since I'd only play them a couple of times and they're not that lengthy. Uncharted is another example. I'm skeptical of the reviews too. Multiplayer doesn't interest me at all but I never play online games on console.