Page 22 of 54 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    At 540 iLevel (before the buffs we got in 5.3), most of us were doing around 170-180k on dark animus heroic, and this was before cloaks. They are all single target, so it sounds like you are roughly on target.

So 4 set after all or 2 set + BiS off pieces? TG Fury.

10+ Year Old Account
    2 set + 2 off < 4 set < 2 set +2 WF off

Of course, all relative to what actually drops

Hello guys,

can I just check for Fury's BT, is the boss' crit suppression applied after or before the double crit which BT has?

thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xeiral View Post
    Hello guys,

can I just check for Fury's BT, is the boss' crit suppression applied after or before the double crit which BT has?

thanks!
    Sadly it's before. So if you have 50% crit, it's 47 x 2 instead of 50 x 2 - 3. (I think crit supression is 3% or so.)

Hey Dark friend. Thanks for the reply.

Ps. I always thought it was DarkFIEND haha

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xeiral View Post
    Hey Dark friend. Thanks for the reply.

Ps. I always thought it was DarkFIEND haha
    you and everyone else QQ.

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't because I read gud.
    Jakesterwars - Jakesterwars#1531
    Tyranny

Deleted
    I don't understand the opener.

BT (1) > If 1 stack use RB (0) > DR > BT (1) > CS (2?) > RB (0) > BT (1) > RB (0) > RB (0...?)

In other words how can you RB twice. Seems to rely on getting a charge from CS.

Why can't the opener be pop all CD's at start
    BT > CS > RB > (BT or no BT and BR for another charge) > RB

Don't understand why you always need to go for another BT if you can get 2 charges straight away.

Also, why isn't SB included in the opener?

Edit: Also,

How does the SB here stop any clipping?

It looks to me like it'd go: 1, cs , 0, 1, SB, 0, 1

If there was a crit on the CS:

1, 2, 1, 2, SB, 1 then BT (2)

What's the problem with that? It's at 2 at the end.
    Last edited by mmoc6dd45b8008; 2013-12-04 at 05:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarithus View Post
    I don't understand the opener.

BT (1) > If 1 stack use RB (0) > DR > BT (1) > CS (2?) > RB (0) > BT (1) > RB (0) > RB (0...?)

In other words how can you RB twice. Seems to rely on getting a charge from CS.

Why can't the opener be pop all CD's at start
    BT > CS > RB > (BT or no BT and BR for another charge) > RB

Don't understand why you always need to go for another BT if you can get 2 charges straight away.

Also, why isn't SB included in the opener?

Edit: Also,

How does the SB here stop any clipping?

It looks to me like it'd go: 1, cs , 0, 1, SB, 0, 1

If there was a crit on the CS:

1, 2, 1, 2, SB, 1 then BT (2)

What's the problem with that? It's at 2 at the end.
    in the opener you either rely on CS criting (you will have 60%+ crit chance due to recklessness) or you will use berserker rage to get that third RB, the reason why you don't go all out at the start is because of ICD trinkets (anything other than tot trinkets) if you go all out there's ~40% chance that trinkets haven't even gone off while you finished your rotation, plus if you have lower crit you will need the extra rage from delaying since you wont have as many enrages. SB isn't in the opener because I'm lazy. SB straight after the CS (which most people would do because its a higher priority) would make it go 1,2,SB,(2)+1 for clip,1,0

Deleted

So, how much have I got wrong?
    Last edited by mmoc6dd45b8008; 2013-12-05 at 11:35 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks right to me, except really no reason to hold onto RBs anymore. Go ahead an dump them outside CS. BT almost always crits giving you the first, then you are BT again after the first RB giving you another and BZR if needed

Honestly, me and you see a different problem with bloodsurge. It never procs for you, but for me I never get to use it because lolz no free globals

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sjsctt View Post
    Looks right to me, except really no reason to hold onto RBs anymore. Go ahead an dump them outside CS. BT almost always crits giving you the first, then you are BT again after the first RB giving you another and BZR if needed

Honestly, me and you see a different problem with bloodsurge. It never procs for you, but for me I never get to use it because lolz no free globals
    Really? o.o

I read hold onto 1 RB from many guides. Can someone else confirm that I should be doing this? (Currently 38% crit. Armoury in sig)

Edit: Hope it's true though as it really helps and means I don't have to use as much filler.
    Last edited by mmoc6dd45b8008; 2013-12-05 at 04:00 PM.

With the galakras trinket and stormbolt you don't hold any RB charges anymore. Before when you used 3xRB inside a CS you saved 1 stack but now you use 2xRB+stormbolt so you need 1 stack less. Can still be useful for mobs that can be stunned to use 3xRB instead like adds on nazgrim or farming emperor rep on the island. If one of the 2 BTs don't crit just use berserker rage.

Deleted
    Shouldn't this guide be updated then if you no longer save a stack? For example, there's still an image that says 'If at 2 stacks'

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarithus View Post
    Shouldn't this guide be updated then if you no longer save a stack? For example, there's still an image that says 'If at 2 stacks'
    Additionally, if you don't have stormbolt, it changes a bit, so yeah....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkfriend View Post
    Req is a lazy aussie.
    Its the Australian dream

I missed the part where you don't save rb charges for CS cycle when you have SB up for the next cs or have EOG, but i wont update the images because a majority of people who will read this guide don't have EoG, I wont tailor the guide around a specific trinket or talent that isn't picked up by the majority of players (that's for the addendum part or under the specific talent).

Isn't it better to fill 3 RBs & SB in CS (when Berserker Rage available) instead of 2 RBs & BT & SB? Watched Landsoul's stream and he did it like that. Opinions?
    Last edited by Nihe; 2013-12-08 at 02:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihe View Post
    Isn't it better to fill 3 RBs & SB in CS (when Berserker Rage available) instead of 2 RBs & BT & SB? Watched Landsoul's stream and he did it like that. Opinions?
    I've argued that it situationally is better. It has the POTENTIAL to be the highest DPS, especially if used during a period with both trinkets+SB up.

The issue is its not CONSISTENTLY better. It hurts far more to not crit with a BT and be unenraged for 4.5 more seconds. With a ~88% BT crit chance it won't matter most of the time. But when it does it hurts far more than you gained. Yes, outside of CS you're doing less damage anyway, and not being enraged outside doesn't hurt as much as being enraged inside, but you still have white hits, the next BT, and any WS/HS damage doing ~50% less damage. And if 2 BTs in a row don't crit you're even more screwed.

It comes down to this: Do you play for consistency, which will generally yield better results, or do you play for trying to get the absolute best results possible, accepting that you might do far worse w/ bad RNG or a mistake.