Page 25 of 54 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I've seen a post mentioning delaying CS for important procs like trinkets. I have a question about this. On a straight singletarget fight how long would it be okay to delay CS for lets say, Eye trinket or Thok trinket proc? 5 sec? 10 sec? Is it even worth it to delay CS for dancing steel proc?

In general I'll push back my CS by about a BT cycle, if my eye is about to come off cd. If I see Amp trinket coming off cd in 5seconds, I'll use CS right away, and then have the next one clip the end of the proc, if it's less then that I'll just wait with CS until it procs. If both of the trinkets has such a CD that they'll proc at the same time I'll alter my CS to make sure that it's up when both my trinkets are up. If that means I'll have to delay 2-3 CS by a few seconds, so be it. In general it's worth delaying your CS by around 1-2 BT cycles to make sure it lines up with your trinkets, if you need to delay it more than that it's not really worth it. Something that you can do tho is if you see that the trinket will proc in 55seconds, you know you'll be able to use two CS before you're able to line up the third with the trinket. What you then can do is delaying each of those CS to match something, such as a Dancing Steel or some other damage increasing buff.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Tracking trinket procs is a level of play I have not graduated to yet. Any of you guys have your trinket tracking weak aura script handy?

Also, much thanks to all the dialogue you guys create on these boards for casual heroic raiders like myself.

I'd recommend that you download ExtraCD, it tracks all the trinkets and other various items that may be worth to keep track off.
    My Stream

Do tricks of the trade do any good for fury? I've heard damage buff does not stack with enrage, but looks like it does. I've done some testing, but sample was too small, mb someone knows the definite answer?

Tricks dose work just as it's intended for Warriors. Tricks and Enrage had some buggy interactions back in Cata, but has sense been fixed.

Tricks can be very good for a warrior, but for us to get any big benefit of it we need it to be up during our CS phase, but that's quite hard for the rogue to track.
    My Stream

Quote Originally Posted by nyjl View Post
    Do tricks of the trade do any good for fury? I've heard damage buff does not stack with enrage, but looks like it does. I've done some testing, but sample was too small, mb someone knows the definite answer?
    Like Sarri said, Tricks has been fixed. It's probably not best used on a Warrior on cooldown, but during burst AoE there is no better use for it than a Bladestorming Warrior with full CDs. I get it during H Garrosh 2nd transition for the AoE and it adds a good 4mil damage from the one use.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    Like Sarri said, Tricks has been fixed. It's probably not best used on a Warrior on cooldown, but during burst AoE there is no better use for it than a Bladestorming Warrior with full CDs. I get it during H Garrosh 2nd transition for the AoE and it adds a good 4mil damage from the one use.
    1.) Be recruitment officer. Add 3 rogues and 3 warriors who will trix/banner on your command.
    2.) Collect rank 1 parses
    3.) ???
    4.) PROFIT

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfriend View Post
    1.) Be recruitment officer. Add 3 rogues and 3 warriors who will trix/banner on your command.
    2.) Collect rank 1 parses
    3.) ???
    4.) PROFIT
    Tricks and Banner isn't going to be what gets you R1 sadly. It's nice and its a fun boost but not enough to really make that difference. If anything adding more Warriors would lower yours because you'd have more bursty AoE, so less overall dps for you.
    Now... talking half your raid into afk'ing and letting only you or a small group of people do all the AoE (*cough*Malkorok*cough) is how you scumbag rank!

hi, guys, after reading 10+ pages of this thread, as well as going a couple pages through the forum, I have to resort to asking you.
    I finally got galakras trinket after 3 months raiding and now I don't know how to deal with dem cds.
    lazy me has banner and reck macro'd together, and now I'd like to know, should I use them separately or not?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    Tricks and Banner isn't going to be what gets you R1 sadly. It's nice and its a fun boost but not enough to really make that difference. If anything adding more Warriors would lower yours because you'd have more bursty AoE, so less overall dps for you.
    Now... talking half your raid into afk'ing and letting only you or a small group of people do all the AoE (*cough*Malkorok*cough) is how you scumbag rank!
    no no no you recruit them to be banner bitches and don't let them use BS or anything.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lothar View Post
    hi, guys, after reading 10+ pages of this thread, as well as going a couple pages through the forum, I have to resort to asking you.
    I finally got galakras trinket after 3 months raiding and now I don't know how to deal with dem cds.
    lazy me has banner and reck macro'd together, and now I'd like to know, should I use them separately or not?!
    If the fight allows it, yes. Some fights are too short. Basically you want reck/SB to line up twice in the fight. If you can get a 3rd reck and still have it line up, then yes you use it.

Should mastery overtake Strength at a certain gear level?

Just running a few Sims and Simc is sometimes giving mastery a slightly higher value or pretty even values.

Maybe i'm doing it wrong, kinda new to Simc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nuxxy View Post

Just running a few Sims and Simc is sometimes giving mastery a slightly higher value or pretty even values.

It will overtake strength. Y

Yes but not by much and with Thoks Crit will always be te prime stat.

Deleted
    Good guide, def. helped.

Yeah, it can get to the point where you'll replace your wrist/glove enchants with mastery. Not a huge dps boost either way, though.

Does rallying cry/banner stack if cast by multiple warriors?

Quote Originally Posted by nyjl View Post
    Does rallying cry/banner stack if cast by multiple warriors?
    Rally Cry stacks. As far as I know, Reck Banner does not. I have not tested Demo Banner.

Neither Rallying Cry, Demoralizing Banner, Skull Banner or Shattering Throw stacks with another warriors spell.
    My Stream

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    Neither Rallying Cry, Demoralizing Banner, Skull Banner or Shattering Throw stacks with another warriors spell.
    Does sunder armor stack?